What kind of treatment options are there for those with low blood pressure?

Jwlu2 asked...

My mom has had very bad headaches for several years now. She would also experience pain behind her eyes and something that could be described as her hair hurting. She also has hypotension. She recently had to go to a hospital with stroke symptoms and was given blood thinners to remove a potential clot. Later the scan showed no sign of clot, but her bad headaches continued. All the drugs that are used to help with her problems are designed for people with hypertension and can't be used for my mom since she can't have her blood pressure lowered. Are there any treatment options aimed specifically for people with chronic low blood pressure?

Yes, there are medications that are good for raising blood pressure.  Two specific medications I can think of and have used are Florinef and Midodrine.  However, these should be used with caution, as they have some side effects and the blood pressure should be monitored carefully while using these types of medications.

As for your mother's headaches, I hope that she has been seen by a neurologist.  Many of them specialize in headaches and may help your mother with her pain. 

Histamineintolerance answered...

Maybe your mother has a histamine intolerance. Check http://histamine-intolerance.info/