Should we try to move my mother-in-law to a new nursing home?

My mother-in-law lived with us until she stopped eating and wanted to be closer to her church. She was then taken to the doctor, and then admitted to a nursing home. From there she went into board and care, where she stopped eating again and is now in a nursing home she hates. Her health is really bad and hospice has been called in. I have POA (Power of Attorney) and she calls me screaming that she is going to die if I don't get her out of there. Her son also wants her moved as he feels guilty about her being there. I find that nursing home she is in is doing the best job that can be done with her. I have had to give orders for her to be sedated everyday to keep her calm. I have done everything I can to move her, but find it is impossible at this time. As this seems to be the mode she goes in when she is place anywhere, do I keep looking to move her, or leave her where she is?