(800) 973-1540

Where can I find low cost dental treatment in Phoeniz, AZ?

My mom has Medicare and Medicaid, neither of which covers dentistry (except for extractions). Is there any place she can get low-cost dental treatment in Phoenix, Arizona?

Boy, you're not alone. Finding low-cost dental care is tough anywhere.I'm going to suggest you do a quick internet search with the terms "low cost" and "dental care" See also:
How can I cover my medical care expenses?
and Phoenix. I just did this and came up with several sources. Here are a couple:

The A. T. Still University Dental Clinic

John C. Lincoln Hospitals

I don't know details about either of these places, but they look legitimate. If they can't provide care, they very well may be able to refer you to who can.

I'd also try the U.S. Government's Eldercare Locator; an on-line (or phone) service that connects you with the Local Area Agency on Aging in the region you want. The Local Area on Aging can make referrals to senior services in Phoenix, including for dental care. Best of luck.

I called the AT Still University, they are not lower priced at all, in fact they are higher then some of the regular dentists

Arizona Physicians (APIPA) Ahcccs offers a dual medicaid/medicare program called United Healthcare Dual Complete. The only qualification is that you qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid. The insurance offers both vision and dental and requires no copays and or additional premiums a month. In addition, the insurance offers 400.00 a year to spend on vitamins and medical supplies in a catalog sent quarterly that is shipped right to the clients home. To find out more, call 1-877-777-6689 for more details and a representative will be able to meet with you and your mom to discuss the benefits of the insurance.