Does anyone have any experience with JEA Senior Living Alzheimer's Special Care Centers?

Zara asked...

Does anyone have any experience with JEA Senior Living Alzheimer's Special Care Centers? They have 40+ facilities in the US.They are opening one in my area. How was the care, how do they charge for services, etc.? Thanks.

Caringdenise answered...

Hi Zara, Please visit the Senior Care directory to read ratings and reviews for Alzheimer's care providers: The listings also include a way to contact the providers, so you can get information directly from the source about their pricing. After you interviewed, toured or hired providers, please add your reviews to the directory too, to help other families in their search for care:

Another resource you may find helpful to you in caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's or dementia is Steps & Stages: This free resource includes a Custom Care Guide, weekly tips via email, and an online support group (Stage Group) where you can connect with others in similar situations and share about your experiences:

I hope these suggestions are helpful to you. Thanks for asking!

Yes I do and will tell you that I cannot in honesty recommend this Company at this point! Supposedly Corporate is working on things but Does dot seem to be concerned about the residents or a core group of fantastic staff. They keep adding residents to the facility when they are too short staffed already. I have brought concerns to Corporate and have yet to see resolutions!

Thankful daughter 1 answered...

We have a loved one at one of their facilities and we absolutely love the staff, the activities and the care that she has received. We are truly blessed to have found a place that cares for the whole person with dementia. Feels like home away from home!

Stay Connected With