Does an inheritance affect Medicare eligibility?

My son, daughter, and I inherited a condo. My daugher is on Social Security disablity with Medicare but not on SSI. Should we sell the condo? Would her share of inheritence affect her Medicare?

Your daughter's Medicare coverage won't be affected in any way by her inheritance, regardless of whether you keep the condo or you sell the condo and she gets a share of the proceeds. Neither Medicare Part A nor Part B eligibility depends in any way on the amount of your daughter's assets or income. Similarly, her Social Security Disability benefits (which make her eligible for Medicare) are not affected in any way by the inheritance, even if the condo is sold and she gets income from the sale. Only income that is earned from current work is considered when determining eligibility for Social Security disability benefits.