If I have allergies, bronchitis, asthma, and frequent sinus inflammation, how will second hand smoke affect me?

If I have allergies, bronchitis, asthma, or frequent sinus inflammation how may second hand smoke be affecting me, even if he does smoke in the bathroom? A single wide mobile home can become, not big enough for the two of us.

Due to your allergies and lung issues, you should try to avoid cigarette smoke at all costs, as it could make all of those conditions worse. That being said, even with your partner smoking in the bathroom, smoke can still get out into your house and cause you breathing issues. What I would recommend is that your partner smokes outdoor, away from the doors and windows of your home. If he objects to this, you must tell him your health is at stake, as his habit is hurting you. If he cares for you, he will understand. Good luck!