How long does it take for Crestor to get out of your system?

Granjorge asked...

Annabelleo63 answered...

Although its different for everyone, any statin like Crestor takes about a month or so to be completely flushed out of the body after the end of use. Two months is a safer estimate for most cases.

Anabela answered...

Im stopping Crestor today, and Im hoping it will be out of my system in a week or so.

I have stopped taking crestor 6 weeks ago and I still have lots of aches in my left leg, however it is much better than what it was. It started with a back pain and went down my left leg. At this time the pain is only in the back of my left leg from my knee to my foot. I still feel very tired.

Sharrie answered...

I stopped a month ago. Most of the muscle aches have gotten much better but my hair is still falling out!

Sharrie answered...

stopped Crestor 6 weeks ago. muscles aches and pains much better. Once very thick hair - now I have bald spots and it is still coming out.

You should take systemic enzymes. Was on crestor for 4 years constant leg and hip pain where I couldn't walk 50 yards without having to sit. Stopped taking crestor . Started taking systemic enzymes and pain has subsided.