How can I get my husband to hold his penis when he uses the bathroom?

How can I get my husband to hold his penis when he uses the bathroom. He just pulls it out and then leaks on his clothing. I don't know how else to ask this question.

When reading your question, my thought is that you may need to go into the bathroom with your husband to help him urinate at this point in his dementia. First, you can try to remind him to hold his penis as he is standing in front of the toilet. If that doesn't work, you can try to tell him that he needs to sit on the toilet, and I would sit him down, helping to pull down his pants for him. This way, even if he doesn't hold his penis himself, his urine should do into the toilet bowl.

My last thought is you can also try getting him a urinal (available at most medical supplies stores. You can try to get him to put this over his penis, which may also work.

Hope this helps!

Jamest answered...

Like any other part of the body, the penis needs vitamins and nutrients to stay healthy. This is particularly important for older guys, so they all should be using a penis health creme every day. These are basically multi-vitamin cremes made just for the penis and will keep it healthy, youthful and extra clean.