Are there any dangers being in contact with someone undergoing chemotherapy?

Are there any dangers being in contact with someone who is recieving chemotherapy? My father-in-law just started recieving chemotherapy for a lung disease called ARDS. My husband and mother-in-law visit him daily. I don't go often because it is a 2 hour drive every day and I have a daughter in school. Should I be concerned about my husband touching and giving his dad a kiss on the cheek or forehead and then kissing me and my daughter?

Angie f. answered...
There is no risk to you, your husband or your daughter, however, there is a risk to your father-in-law if any of you are sick with a cold, strep throat, etc. A person undergoing chemo is more suseptable to infections. I am going through chemo right now and am a 26 year old single mom. There are no risks to my daughter. My thoughts are with your family. Angie F.