Is a nightly feeling of having a fever and aches something to be concerned about?

Steve gilland asked...

For a little less than 2 weeks now at night (or in the evening) I feel I have been getting a slight fever and just an overall achy feeling. The fever feels ever so slight and with a thermometer doesn't seem to register. But the not feeling right and just kind of "flu-like" aches without any nausea. Anything to worry about here? I'm 53 and in fairly decent shape, exercise, etc.

As I read your letter, it sounds like you are worried about yourself. This feeling of having a fever and body aches is new to you, as you have otherwise been a healthy person. It is entirely possible that you are fighting off some kind of virus or infection, which would give you these types of symptoms. My advice is to call and schedule a check with your health care provider, just to be sure. They can examine you and perhaps check some lab tests to see what is going on with you. There are many conditions, especially autoimmune disorders or infections, that can have the types of symptoms you have listed above. Good luck!

Alice belle answered...

I had these took potassium and Magnesium they have gone away. I take potassium because I do not like bannanas