What could be the cause of an ache in my armpit?

I have a constant ache in my armpit. Ive had a mammogram and it showed nothing. I also had an ultrasound and it showed nothing. The feeling that I get is a numb feeling down my arm to my fingers. I'm 30 years old and this started when i was 28. What could be causing this?

There can be many things that cause an aching in your armpit, but the most interesting symptom you have is the numbness down your arm.  This is usually a sign of nerve damage, so I am wondering if you have seen a neurologist for this problem.  Have you ever injured your shoulder?  Have you had any imaging tests of the area, like a XRay or CT scan?  SInce you haven't gotten any relief or answers from you current provider, I think that you should ask to see an orthopedist or neurologist for more workup.