When you're worried about prostate cancer, your first challenge is learning about the risk factors and what can be done to prevent this disease. After a prostate cancer diagnosis, you'll need to understand the prognosis and learn what to expect during treatment, including how to manage symptoms and side effects.
Signs and Symptoms of Prostate Cancer
Treatment for Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Therapy May Do More Harm Than Good
- Getting Proactive About Prostate Cancer
- A New "Miracle" Drug Regimen Saves Men With Inoperable Prostate Cancer
- Exciting Clinical Trials for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Breakthrough Could Determine Whose Disease Is Aggressive, Whose Isn't
Questions About Prostate Cancer
- Will a PSA Level Ever Be Undetectable After Prostate Cancer?
- What Else Can I do for Incontinence After Prostate Surgery?
- What is a Dangerous # for a Man's PSA to be, Before Becoming Prostate Cancer?
- To PSA or Not to PSA? Prostate Test Highlights That Not All Cancers -- or Medical Decisions -- Are Alike
- Is it Normal to Wake Often to Use the Bathroom?
Caregiving With Prostate Cancer
- Medicare Coverage of Prostate Cancer Screening
- What Should We Expect After Dad's Prostate Surgery?
- What is the Life Expectancy With Stage 4 Prostate and Liver Cancer?
- How Do You Care for Someone Who Had Their Prostate Removed?
- How Do I Get My Father, Who Has Prostate Cancer, to Accept Help From Others?