When your body's in pain, it can be all-encompassing, affecting your work, activities, sleep, mood, and even your relationships. And when chronic pain -- whether from arthritis, deep-tissue injuries, or other causes -- goes on for a long time, it can get awfully discouraging. There are solutions out there, though, and reasons to be hopeful.
Discover 8 Best Ways to Beat Chronic Pain or find more resources to help you -- or the one you care for -- below.
WHAT KIND OF HELP DO YOU NEED?
Managing and Alleviating Pain
Common Pain Questions
- Is There Anything That Will Help Relieve My Dad's Pain After His Stroke?
- Is Bone Pain From Neulasta Common? If so, Can Bone Pain be Prevented or Treated?
- How Can I Relieve Chemo Scalp Pain and Sensitivity?
- Can Pain in My Ear be Worsened With My Diabetes?
- Can Bone and Joint Pain be a Symptom of Cancer or is it Just Bad Arthritis?
- What Could be Causing My Muscle Pain?
- What Can I Do at Home to Ease Pain of Shingles?
- Does Parkinson's Cause Buring Feet and Foot Pain?
- How Can We Keep Mom Comfortable and Relieve Bone Pain?
- Can Hypothyroidism Cause Foot Pain?
- More Questions About Pain