Urge incontinence, or overactive bladder, is treated by measures ranging from bladder training to surgery. Know the treatments for urge incontinence and what causes overactive bladder in older women.
Signs and Symptoms of Overactive Bladder
Cause and Prevention of Overactive Bladder
- Menopause and Overactive Bladder
- 10 Foods to Avoid if You Have an Overactive Bladder
- Is Soy or Almond Milk Okay to Drive With an Overactive Bladder?
- What Are the Most Common Causes of Bladder Incontinence in Older Women?
- What Are the Most Common Causes of Bladder Incontinence in Older Men?
- Top Bladder Triggers
- Top 10 Bladder Triggers -- and How to Turn Them Off