Take care of your smile -- and you'll be taking care of your whole body. Get great ideas about how to improve your own oral health, plus practical tips to help you care for your loved one's oral health, too.
Taking Care of Your Teeth and Gums
- 7 Things Your Teeth Say About Your Health
- 5 Signs You Have Dental Care Issues (and What to Do)
- Healthy Gums May Keep Type 2 Diabetes in Check
- What Can Cause Pocketing in the Gums?
- Brushing Our Teeth
Denture and Breath Care Basics
- What Causes That "Old-Person Smell"?
- Can Mouthwash Replace Tooth Brushing a Few Times a Week?
- How to Care for Your Dentures
- My Mom Has Broken Her Dentures. She is on Both Medicare and Medicaid
- Mom Hates Her Dentures; Should We Consider Implants?
- To Pull or Not to Pull? Deciding Whether to Get Late-Life Dentures
- Mom's Dentures Need Cleaning but She Won't Let Me Clean Them!
Going to the Dentist
- How can I get my husband with Alzheimer's to visit the dentist?
- Putting Off That Dentist Appointment Might Hurt Your Heart
- Medicare Coverage of Dental Care
- Is there any program that offers free or low-cost senior dental care?
- How do I Get My Father to go to the Dentist?
Caring for a Loved One's Oral Health
Tip: Arthritis and Tooth Brushing
When you have arthritis, brushing your teeth is not easy. This tip might help. read more