Take care of your smile -- and you'll be taking care of your whole body. Get great ideas about how to improve your own oral health, plus practical tips to help you care for your loved one's oral health, too.
Taking Care of Your Teeth and Gums
Denture and Breath Care Basics
- What Causes That "Old-Person Smell"?
- Can Mouthwash Replace Tooth Brushing a Few Times a Week?
- How to Care for Your Dentures
- My Mom Has Broken Her Dentures. She is on Both Medicare and Medicaid
- Mom Hates Her Dentures; Should We Consider Implants?
- To Pull or Not to Pull? Deciding Whether to Get Late-Life Dentures
- Mom's Dentures Need Cleaning but She Won't Let Me Clean Them!
Going to the Dentist
Caring for a Loved One's Oral Health
Tip: Arthritis and Tooth Brushing
When you have arthritis, brushing your teeth is not easy. This tip might help. read more