Multiple sclerosis, a chronic disease of the central nervous system, is thought to be an autoimmune disorder. It's an unpredictable condition that can be relatively benign in some patients, disabling or devastating in others. Here, find resources and tips to help you care for someone with MS.
Overview of MS
Get Help With MS Caregiving
- Online Support Group for Multiple Sclerosis
- Find In-Home Help Near You
- Find Assisted Living Communities Near You
- How Can I Get Home Health Care for My Friend With Multiple Sclerosis?
- How the Well Spouse Association Can Help You
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society Interview: Imagining a World Free of MS
Living With MS
- Is There an MS Diet?
- 4 Challenging MS Symptoms and What You Can Do About Them
- 6 Ideas to Help Keep Fit With MS
- What Type of Care Should I Research for My Wife With Progressive Multiple Sclerosis?
- What I Wish I'd Known About Life in a Wheelchair, From Doctor and Filmmaker Gretchen Berland
- How to Care for Someone With Urinary Incontinence