8 People You Need on Your Alzheimer's Care Team
Sundown Syndrome affects people with dementia and strikes around sunset. Learn how to minimize sundown syndrome agitation.
Are Alzheimer's hallucinations common? My parent who has Alzheimer's has been experiencing hallucinations. Yes, hallucinations are fairly common.
More About Moderate Dementia
- How do I tell strangers about my parent's Alzheimer's disease?
- Will I end up with dementia?
- If my father with dementia gets into a car accident, am I liable as his power of attorney?
- How should we handle a dentist appointment for my father with moderate dementia?
- What type of housing is best for Dad, who is an alcoholic and has dementia?
- How can I keep my father, who has dementia, from losing things?
- How can you help calm dementia parent in nursing home?
- Is it common for Alzheimer's patients to have good and bad days with their memory?