Memory loss is worrisome, but Alzheimer's isn't necessarily the culprit. Learn about common lifestyle problems that cause memory lapses.
Mild cognitive impairment, or MCI, is not the same as dementia. Learn what MCI is, what cognitive changes to expect, and how to handle them.
Learn about dementia diagnosis and Alzheimer's diagnosis, the difference and how someone is diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's at Caring.com.
More About Mild Dementia
- How can I deal with my mother's dementia symptoms?
- Is it common for Alzheimer's patients to have good and bad days with their memory?
- Why is my Aunt forgetting how to use the toilet properly?
- What sorts of questions should I ask the doctor about my wife's dementia?
- How can I help my mother with depression if she refuses all help and isn't ready to be declared incompetent?
- Will I end up with dementia?
- How can I keep my father, who has dementia, from losing things?
- Will a gait belt help my elderly mother walk?