Menopause and perimenopause cause common problems. Know what to expect from perimenopause and menopause, and how to cope with the difficulties.
When menopause is coming, women's periods commonly show signs of change. Know what to look for, what's common, and what to talk to your doctor about.
Having trouble getting a good night's sleep? Menopause might be to blame. Discover five ways that menopause can cause sleep problems and sabotage sleep.
More About Menopause
- Do men go through menopause?
- Could my cramps be a symptom of ovarian cancer or menopause?
- Do I have a lowered risk of heart disease if I underwent surgical menopause?
- Is artificial menopause directly related for joint pain?
- Is hormone replacement therapy a possibility after treatment for breast cancer?
- Is it true that a woman's body changes after chemo?
- My menstrual cycle lasted for 11 days. Is this normal for breast cancer patients who still have a cycle?