Avoid medication mistakes that kill , get tips on managing meds , and learn how to save money on prescriptions that aren't covered by Medicare . Plus: Read frequently asked questions about medication or ask a question of your own .
Paying for Medications
Medications at the End of Life
Managing Medications for Others
- 34 Medications Older Adults Should Be Careful About
- How to Manage Medication for an Uncooperative Patient?
- Who Can Dispense Medication to Assisted Living Patients?
- What Can Help My Mother Remember to Take Her Medication?
- Can We Report Someone Stealing Medication?
- Is Assisted Living the Correct Step if Dad Won't Take His Medications?
- No More Missed Pills
- Medication Management Questions
Dementia and Medications
- 3 Smart Tips for Making Sure Someone With Dementia Takes Medications Properly
- Alzheimer's Anxiety: What Medications Can Help Control It?
- Is There a Gadget to Help Mom Keep Better Track of Her Medications?
- How Should She Be Convinced That She Should Not Be Administering Her Own Medication?
- How Do I Help Someone With Dementia Remember to Take Medications?
- How Can I Get My Mother-in-Law to Take Her Medications?
- What Can I Do if My Parent Refuses to Take Any Medications?