A helpful article provides advice on for adult children caring for a parent with incontinence. Find out how to broach the topic of incontinence and resolve common issues.
Incontinence is a common problem among adults. Know its many causes, how to treat the problem, and how to help someone with incontinence.
Bathroom habits can signal bladder issues you might not have thought of. Learn eight signs that indicate you could have a urinary system problem.
More About Male Incontinence
- What Are the Most Common Causes of Bladder Incontinence in Older Men?
- How do I deal with a husband with Parkinson's who has problems with urination but refuses to wear diapers or even underwear?
- What's the best way to get my father to recognize that he's missing the toilet?
- How can we get my father with dementia to be more aware of his incontinence?
- How do I approach my father about is intermittent incontinence?
- How Can I Tactfully Tell Someone He's Missing the Toilet?
- How can I help my husband from becoming sore due to his bowel incontinence?
- How can I get my incontinent father to wear diapers?
- How can I tell whether my father's incontinence after his stroke is temporary?
- How can I minimize the damage caused to the furniture by my incontinent father?