A helpful article provides advice on for adult children caring for a parent with incontinence. Find out how to broach the topic of incontinence and resolve common issues.
Incontinence is a common problem among adults. Know its many causes, how to treat the problem, and how to help someone with incontinence.
Bathroom habits can signal bladder issues you might not have thought of. Learn eight signs that indicate you could have a urinary system problem.
More About Male Incontinence
- What Are the Most Common Causes of Bladder Incontinence in Older Men?
- How do I deal with a husband with Parkinson's who has problems with urination but refuses to wear diapers or even underwear?
- What's the best way to get my father to recognize that he's missing the toilet?
- My loved one with Alzheimer's is getting worse. Most of the time, he does not know me. What to do?
- How can we get my father with dementia to be more aware of his incontinence?
- How can I help my husband get is clean after he uses the bathroom?
- How do I approach my father about is intermittent incontinence?
- How Common Is Incontinence in Older Adults?
- How Can I Tactfully Tell Someone He's Missing the Toilet?
- How can I help my husband from becoming sore due to his bowel incontinence?
- What's the best way to deal with my dad's incontinence after his stroke?
- How can I get my incontinent father to wear diapers?
- How can I tell whether my father's incontinence after his stroke is temporary?
- Will cutting down on liquids help my father's incontinence?
- How can I minimize the damage caused to the furniture by my incontinent father?