Senior Lifestyle

Senior Lifestyle is a family owned company with senior communities covering several states. They provide independent living, assisted living, memory care, and short term stays. Senior Lifestyle motivates employees through a rewards program an annual “Heart of Caring” award. For residents, Senior Lifestyle provides specific enrichment programs geared at keeping your loved one engaged. They also offer fine dining tailored to fit a variety of needs.

Senior Lifestyle Facts

Senior Lifestyle consists of 154 senior living communities across 28 states. Senior Lifestyle’s communities are most heavily concentrated in Illinois. Their communities have an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars, based on 2,370 consumer reviews submitted to Caring.com. They provide older adults with continuingcareretirementcommunity, nursinghome, assistedlivingfacility, independentliving, and alzheimer's care facilities.

Senior Lifestyle by State

Senior Lifestyle Rates

Averages are based on starting monthly costs, not inclusive of care and other costs. They are subject to change at any time. Continuing care retirement communities often require an entrance fee in addition to monthly rent.

State IL
Assisted Living $3,718
Independent Living $2,998
Memory Care $5,120

Senior Lifestyle Caring Stars

The Caring Stars program honors service excellence at assisted living and memory care facilities in America based on consumer rating and reviews. (More on Caring Stars)

Senior Lifestyle Deals And Discounts

Starts 04/16/18 Ends 04/30/18

Harbour Village

Starts 02/27/18 Ends 01/01/19

Assisted living studios: $4,690/month plus level of care $4,800/month plus level of care Memory care: Companion suites $4,786/month plus level of care Private suite studios are $5,300/month plus level of care *All levels of care begin at $525/month

Harbour Village

Starts 02/27/18 Ends 01/01/19

Independent Living: 1 bedroom - $2,360/month 2 bedroom - $2,800/month Light assisted program within independent community: 1 bedroom - $4,045 plus level of care 2 bedroom - $4,305 plus level of care *All levels of care begin at $525/month

Starts 04/16/18 Ends 04/30/18

Senior Lifestyle Communities

Arizona

Amethyst Gardens

Peoria, AZ 85382
"We liked Amethyst Arbor very much. The rooms were really nice, but I couldn't quite afford it. The meals were wonderful and they have a place for memory care that you can walk across to. They have ..."

Andara

Scottsdale, AZ 85259
"I liked Andara very much, but all of them are just too expensive for me right now. It felt more like a home. They had everything that you could ask for. They had a pool, a theater, and a private di..."

Emerald Springs

Yuma, AZ 85364
"My mother in law was a resident of ES from 2010 to 2017, and they were wonderful to her. She had great meals every day, caring staff took care of her, and it just seemed as if everyone cared ab..."

Fountain View

Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
"Fountain View Village was very nice and fairly new. The residents we met seemed very nice and active. They had a lot of things there to keep the residents active. Their apartments were nice and the..."

California

Fullerton Gardens

Fullerton, CA 92831
"We chose Fullerton Gardens. The staff seemed really good, the place was beautiful, and even though it was a more expensive, it's still the best for my dad. All the extras are included in the cost, ..."

Sunflower Gardens

Santa Ana, CA 92704
"I really liked Sunflower Gardens. It was my top hit, but they did not have any availability. My brief experience was excellent. It had beautiful gardens outside. It had free access outside, so they..."

Richman Gardens

Fullerton, CA 92832
"My mother was at Richman Gardens in Fullerton for over 3 years and has just past away at the age of 88. She had dementia, COPD, and heart problems. I can't say enough about this facility, the work..."

Valley View Gardens

Garden Grove, CA 92845
"My father stayed at Valley View Gardens for three days. Everything was topnotch. The staff was above and beyond what I expected. They were really good. The food was good. The dining area was very g..."

Colorado

Liberty Heights

Colorado Springs, CO 80921
"The staff of Liberty Heights is great. They attend to my sister's needs, and she is getting good therapy. The facility is lovely; it is warm and has a good climate. She loves the food. We had a Tha..."

Pine Trails at Castle Rock

Castle Rock, CO 80104
"My mother is safe, content and well-cared for at Metzler Memory Care Resodemces. The residence is brand new, but the folks running it and working there are experienced and extremely caring. It is a..."

Connecticut

The Shoreline of Clinton

Clinton, CT 06143
"I can't even begin to express my gratitude for the exceptional care my dad received at The Shoreline. The homelike atmosphere is something that was very important to me and the staff was truly one ..."

District Of Columbia

The Residences at Thomas Circle

Washington, DC 20005

Florida

Lake Howard Heights

Winter Haven, FL 33881
"My father is at Lake Howard Heights and he gets 3 meals a day at the restaurant area. He lives on the 2nd floor in a nice studio apartment with his dog. He loves it there because he's got good frie..."

Mangrove Bay

Jupiter, FL 33477
"I was interested in independent living at Mangrove Bay. It's very upscale and very nice. However, it required an upfront fee, and you rent the apartments separately. The apartments were nice, and t..."

Ashford Court

Jacksonville, FL 32250
"A great place near the beach. Nice sized rooms and food. We live close by and wanted to get the folks close since they are getting of the age where they dont want to do all the maintenance and ot..."

The Atrium at Boca Raton

Boca Raton, FL 33486
"They have great activities and a great staff at the Atrium at Boca Raton. We just saw the common areas, and we didn’t see one of the actual rooms at that time. We were just driving by and seeing a ..."

Georgia

Heritage of Brookstone

Kennesaw, GA 30152
"I've been very happy with Heritage of Brookstone. The rooms are a nice size. My mother's unit has a balcony. They have excellent and very helpful staff and a variety of activities."

Peachtree Creek

Smyrna, GA 30080
"Peachtree Creek demonstrates excellent on-site leadership. Leaders are responsive to family, promptly returning phone calls and scheduling updated care plan meetings as needed. Frequent staff mee..."

Heritage of Peachtree

Peachtree City, GA 30269
"I visited Heritage of Peachtree. The place and environment were very nice. The rooms were a little larger and very nice. The place was very open. They had a dining area and courtyard for the reside..."

Heritage of Sandy Plains

Marietta, GA 30066
"I visited the community for My mother in-law. When you walk into the community it was very welcoming and the staff was friendly. It look very clean and didn't smell like some of the other place..."

Illinois

Brookstone Estates of Vandalia

Vandalia, IL 62471
"A client of mine moved to Brookstone Estates of Vandalia, and we really like the place. They have extremely nice staff who are very helpful, and all the residents see, to love the place. I eat with..."

Brookstone of Harrisburg

Harrisburg, IL 62946
"My first impression of Brookstone of Harrisburg was that it was very comfortable and home-like. Everything is wonderful there. Mom has her own space where she can go all by herself, if she wants to..."

Emerald Glen Olney

Olney, IL 62450
"The price was better than any other community we checked out. Emerald Glen seems like the most homey and the most friendly. The food there is excellent. I would go there everyday and eat if I wa..."

Lake Barrington

Lake Barrington, IL 60010
"Excellent staff, very caring, prompt response. Several activities, physical therapy."

Kansas

Chaucer Estates

Wichita, KS 67206
"Chaucer Estates was nicer and more up-to-date than the other place we visited. The people were very pleasant. They showed us around and I was very pleased with it. They have a little movie theater."

The Sheridan at Overland Park

Overland Park, KS 66210
"I'm very happy with The Sheridan at Overland Park. It's five stars. They go above and beyond my expectations. Mom has difficulty swallowing now because of a stroke and they called me about that. Th..."

Maryland

Morningside House of Ellicott City

Ellicott City, MD 21042
"I like Morningside House of Ellicott City because it specializes in memory and Alzheimer’s care. My mother-in-law needs memory care. The staff is doing a good job and seem caring. The room is a ver..."

Morningside House of Satyr Hill

Parkville, MD 21234
"Morningside House is the first tour that we took. The person was very knowledgeable and very accommodating. They're excellent. I had three people on the tour, and they were all good. We had request..."
"Morningside House of Friendship is the third community that my mom has been in. The difference is that the level of care is much better than we have experienced in the past, and she is very well ta..."

Morningside House of Laurel

Laurel, MD 20707
"My friends are living at Morningside House of Laurel now. One has Alzheimer's and one has Parkinson's. They were able to find an accommodation that's based on their price range. It's expensive, but..."

Michigan

The Sheridan at Birmingham

Birmingham, MI 48009

Missouri

Park Place at WingHaven

O Fallon, MO 63368
"I selected Park Place Senior Living at WingHaven for my mother. I just like the environment, and the caregivers are attentive and there for the right reason. The surroundings are very nice, and it'..."

The Sheridan at Laumeier Park

Sunset Hills, MO 63127
"The Sheridan at Laumeier Park leaves something to be desired. It's a new community so they're still staffing up and there's a lot of turn over. Some of them are good, while some are not. There's ab..."

The Sheridan at Chesterfield

Chesterfield, MO 63017
"The Sheridan at Chesterfield is very close to my home. There are a lot of good things I like about it. They have good physical therapy rooms. I like the fact that it's pretty classy and the fact th..."

The Sheridan at Creve Coeur

Creve Coeur, MO 63141
"The Sheridan at Creve Coeur was very nice and had some very nice programs, but it was too expensive. They were $4,000 a month more than anybody else. That's out of our league. The rooms were about ..."

North Carolina

Falls River Village

Raleigh, NC 27614
"I was able to visit Falls River Village. The staff was great, very helpful, very nice, and would do anything to help. The rooms seemed pretty spacious. After a resident leaves, they redo the carpet..."

MerryWood on Park

Charlotte, NC 28209
"Atria MerryWood is a very nice place but a little expensive. The tour was well-handled. The person that spent time with me was very efficient and very knowledgeable. They provide a calendar of acti..."

Nebraska

Granville Villa

La Vista, NE 68128
"My dad chose this place after visiting others in the area. He likes the small family atmosphere. He has been at Granville for nearly 6 years now. It is very convenient to find and get to for our fa..."

Homestead House

Beatrice, NE 68310
"They have my loved ones best interest . They have staff that cares and really knows my family . Not only my loved ones that live there But my whole family. It like home. The ED and DON have a open ..."

Madison House

Norfolk, NE 68701
"A former neighbor lives here. Hated it at first......until, gradually over time, he now loves it. He has made some of the best friends he has ever had. He plays cards all the time. He is such a..."

Mahoney House

York, NE 68467
"Mahoney House is slow in getting back to us, and they're supposed to be doing an in-house assessment on my husband. However, we liked it the best because it was closer to home and fit his needs. We..."

New Jersey

Bella Terra

Jackson, NJ 08527
"Bella Terra was a really nice, clean place with nice staff and a good level of care. The grounds were well kept. The administrator I met was very nice and very informative."

Maurice House

Millville, NJ 08332
"We went to Maurice House. It was a beautiful facility. It was excellent. They have very concerned and caring people. It was just out of our price range, but it definitely will be a place that I wou..."

New Mexico

The Woodmark at Uptown

Albuquerque, NM 87110
"The rooms at The Woodmark at Uptown were very nice and included a variety of layouts. I saw the schedule, and there was plenty of activities scheduled. The people were very friendly. The dining are..."

New York

Castle Point at Baywinde

Webster, NY 14580
"I had a very good experience at Baywinde. I was surprised that it was as roomy and large as it was, and the rooms were lovely, very nice, and with plenty of room for a single person to be in. I did..."

Walden Place

Cortland, NY 13045
"Walden Place was nice. The people who lived there were happy and had things to do. We enjoyed the dining area, lunch choices, and thought that it was a really nice and pretty place. The rooms were ..."

Ohio

Barrington of Oakley

Cincinnati, OH 45227
"My Uncle lives at Barrington and it sure is a relief. They take great care for all their residents.. He loves this place and couldn't be happier. Happy hour is a hoot! Residents come to the lobby l..."

Barrington of West Chester

West Chester, OH 45069
"I toured Barrington of West Chester. It was good. I only dealt with one person, and she was nice. The dining area was nice. They did not have a variety of different types of dining. Other than that..."

Cincinnati, OH 45215
"Evergreen Retirement Community was very nice; it's just too far away. We went to their cafe. We visited both levels of care because they offer a concierge service that could keep Mom in independent..."

Seasons

Cincinnati, OH 45236
"My mother was in the Seasons. She was only there for the nursing part because the rest of it was independent living, which was very nice, also. They’re very nice, but it was basically self pay and ..."

Oklahoma

Angelwood Assisted Living

Clinton, OK 73601
"Angelwood has REALLY come a LONG way since 2012- new ownership, new management, new standard of care given to every resident there. The staff is super friendly and really goes out of their way to m..."
"My parents will be moving into Countrywood. It seemed like a good place. The staff seemed very helpful and friendly, which is important to me. The place was clean, and the food was very good."

Elkwood Assisted Living

Elk City, OK 73644
"Elkwood was a new facility, but they refused to take my mother. The rooms were adequate and clean, and the food looked good, but I didn’t try it. "

Timberwood

Oklahoma City, OK 73135
"The administrator, Michael, has been a godsend. My 90 yr old mother is in mid stage dementia; and requires assistance with activities of daily living. Michael has gone to great lengths to meet h..."

Oregon

"Settler's Park is clean. The staff is attentive. The residents are happy. The amenities are everything that the residents would need. They are able to leave on their own if they need to, and they c..."
"Wildflower Lodge is a facility that accepts assisted care, transitional patients, and memory care and I like that because they would get to know people in their assisted living and should they need..."

Pennsylvania

Harbour Senior Living of Monroeville

Monroeville, PA 15146
"My visit to Harbour Senior Living was very good. The staff was good. The rooms were nice and clean. It didn’t have a negative thing about it, but it was just a little bit above our price range. "

Park Lane At Bellingham

West Chester, PA 19380
"Park Lane at Bellingham was very nice, friendly, and much bigger than other facilities, but the rooms were smaller. It's a medical model so I would have lived with people who need more assisted liv..."
"Harbour Senior Living of South Hills was wonderful. They?re smaller than other facilities and the rooms seemed a little small to me, but everybody seems happy and well taken care of since there's a..."

The Sheridan at Bethel Park

Bethel Park, PA 15236

South Carolina

Lake Wylie

Lake Wylie, SC 29710
"Lake Wiley is a very nice place, clean, and comfortable, but again they did not accept Medicaid. I saw their room, and I felt that would really work, but it's just that they do not accept Medicaid...."

Tennessee

Carriage Court of Memphis

Memphis, TN 38120
"My mom has been at Carriage Court for about a year and a half now. She always tells my sister and I she is treated like a queen. She says she doesn't have to lift a finger to do anything if she d..."

The Pointe at Kirby Gate

Memphis, TN 38119
"The Pointe at Kirby Gate is a lovely, well-maintained place with an 8:1 ratio of patients and staff. My mother loves it there. She is healthier, too. This is a wonderful community because she is ab..."

Texas

Oakwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

Stephenville, TX 76401
"Oakwood Assisted Living & Memory Care is wonderful and my father is all settled in and likes it there. The food is good and the staff is friendly and caring. I can't find anything at fault with..."

The Hampton at Meadows Place

Meadows Place, TX 77477
"My mom recently moved in and loves it. We like the fact that there is 24 hour nursing. Everywhere we visited no one had that. My mom is somewhat independent but things do happen and im glad there i..."

Court at Round Rock

Round Rock, TX 78665
"My mother was a resident at The Court for 15 months. From the initial contact until she had to move because of a stroke, the staff was always caring and attentive. The Court is well know for the qu..."

The Reserve at North Dallas

Dallas, TX 75251
"A very caring and responsive staff.The needs of each person is respected and there is a strong commitment to be available. "

Utah

The Sheridan at South Jordan

South Jordan, UT 84095
"My mother will move into assisted care at The Sheridan at South Jordan in February. The community is new, and they have assisted living and memory care. They have electronic devices; in case they f..."

Virginia

Chancellor's Village

Fredericksburg, VA 22407
"Chancellor’s Village is my dad’s favorite place and mine too. The rooms were wonderful. It was the oldest building, but it had very nice-sized rooms with a nice layout. It had the largest kitchenet..."

Morningside House of Leesburg

Leesburg, VA 20175
"Morningside House of Leesburg felt very comfortable and warm. It's been a very good experience and we've been very happy so far. The value for what's being provided is excellent, so I highly recomm..."

Cardinal Village

Fredericksburg, VA 22408
"I placed mom in Cardinal Village. They were good, but they require one-on-one private care if the person is an extreme fall risk. If you cannot afford that you'll be asked to go to another facility."

Washington

Blossom Creek Memory Care

Wenatchee, WA 98801
"Blossom Creek was more of a lockdown facility. They seem to have nice people working there and plenty of activities. The director was wonderful. They didn’t take my mother because they didn’t feel ..."

Claremont Senior Living

Bremerton, WA 98310
"My husband has been at Claremont since January 2016. I'm delighted with the level of care he's received and all of the staff I've encountered. They have amazing buffets for special days and guest..."

Blossom Valley Assisted Living

Wenatchee, WA 98801
"We visited Blossom Valley and it was lovely. The staff member was very informative, she knew what she was talking about, and she she shared her experiences with us. We were confident that they coul..."

Eagle Springs

College Place, WA 99324
"We have recently moved our dad and stepmom into Eagle Springs. The staff has been most friendly, welcoming, and interested in understanding them and providing the best care possible for both of th..."

Wisconsin

Bella Vista

Oshkosh, WI 54901
"Bella Vista is more of an independent and assisted living combination where they serve dinners but you have your own apartment. It is like a hotel. They have homemade cookies every day. You can go ..."

Lakeshore Manor

Oshkosh, WI 54901
"Our hearts go out to other families who, like ours, have or had a family member with advancing dementia. After looking at twelve different settings for our mom in three counties, we found the care,..."

Bellevue

Green Bay, WI 54311
"I would have happily taken my mom to Bellevue. The rooms were spacious, with good storage. They were clean, and well set up. I really liked that you could enter the bathroom from the kitchen/dining..."

Countryside East & West

Sheboygan, WI 53083
"My dad is doing very well in Countryside East & West. So far, so good. The staff members are very helpful and very kind. Everybody seems to really like their job and like the residents and enga..."