Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica Senior Living Facts

Pacifica Senior Living consists of 66 senior living communities across 13 states. Pacifica Senior Living’s communities are most heavily concentrated in California. Their communities have an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars, based on 878 consumer reviews submitted to Caring.com. They provide older adults with nursinghome, assistedlivingfacility, independentliving, and alzheimer's care facilities.

Pacifica Senior Living by State

Pacifica Senior Living Rates

Averages are based on starting monthly costs, not inclusive of care and other costs. They are subject to change at any time. Continuing care retirement communities often require an entrance fee in addition to monthly rent.

State CA
State WA
Assisted Living $3,308
Independent Living $2,350

Pacifica Senior Living Caring Stars

The Caring Stars program honors service excellence at assisted living and memory care facilities in America based on consumer rating and reviews. (More on Caring Stars)

Pacifica Senior Living Deals And Discounts

Alexander Court Senior Living

Starts 06/20/17 Ends 07/31/17

$1,500 off of Move-in fees

Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe

Starts 06/22/17 Ends 07/15/17

Move now and save $3,000! $500 off of the next 6 months rent!

Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court

Starts 06/08/17 Ends 12/31/17

Veterans Discount

Pacifica Senior Living Communities

Arizona

"My father is currently at Pacifica Senior Living Peoria. It's very clean and well kept. I like the setup of the building. I also like that the lawn is green with trees, so he can go outside and be ..."
"Pacifica Senior Living Tucson is absolutely spectacular. My wife has been there for 2 years. The grounds and location are excellent. I could not ask for anything better. It has been an absolutely p..."
"My mother resided at Encore Senior Village for 6 months. I was extremely pleased with the level of care she received. The decision to move her to Encore came at a challlenging time: she had been ho..."

California

"Pacifica Senior Living of Vacaville is very clean, excellent, and has great help. I'm very satisfied. They have individual homes around a courtyard. It?s a locked facility with a kitchen and rec ro..."

Sakura Gardens

Los Angeles, CA 90033
"Pacifica Senior Living Mission Villa was nice and clean. It seemed bright, and the seemed that they had some activities like exercises, games, music, and entertainment. The rooms were clean and spa..."

Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

Costa Mesa, CA 92627
"Of all the places I've visited, Villa Rosa is one of the top two. It's been six months now that my mother has been there. I think that's a good place. Based on the cost and the care, I think they d..."

Florida

"My friend was in Pacifica. He was transported back to the hospital and is now in rehab, but he will probably be going back to Pacifica. It has very nice upkeep of the interior, much better than the..."

Wyndham Lakes

Jacksonville, FL 32257
"My mom really enjoys Wyndham Lake Jacksonville. Everyone seems so cordial and very attentive to the residents. It seems like it is very homey. There was a lady there that my mom already knew, so th..."

Pacifica Senior Living Belleair

Clearwater, FL 33756
"Linda will be going to Pacifica (Pacifica Senior Living Belleair). It has a very homey atmosphere. The dining area is nice. The space is good. The staff members are wonderful. They're very warm. "

Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach

Greenacres, FL 33467
"My husband has been in Pacifica Greenacres since March 2015. I feel like they have become part of my family and they mine. The facilities are clean and fresh. The residents are clean and well taken..."

Idaho

Courtyard at Coeur d'Alene

Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
"We liked Courtyard. The staff was very friendly, and the place was very clean and very nice. It was the best place of all of them. They had four building and each one had its own dining area with a..."

Pacifica Senior Living Coeur d'Alene

Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
"I visited Pacifica Senior Living Coeur D'alene, and they had very nice caring staff. I didn't see any deficiencies in them. The price was very high, but it was a very nice facility. It seemed to be..."

Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst

Pinehurst, ID 83850
"Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst was homey, and the way it's set up is really nice. It has a big area when you go in for people to eat in and watch TV. I like that the rooms are all private, single..."

North Carolina

Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Hendersonville, NC 28791
"Met with the exec manager.. Very straight forward.. No huge upfront fee. Very nice small community for independent senior living "

New Mexico

Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe

Santa Fe, NM 87505
"Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe was good. Everything seemed to be pretty nice. However, they did not have any apartments with a kitchenette and that's something that my mom really wanted. The staff..."

Nevada

Pacifica Senior Living - Regency

Las Vegas, NV 89121
"Pacifica Senior Living – Regency was nice and clean. I just didn't like the layout and rooms as much, but the facility was just fine. The staff was fine and lovely."
"My mom has been in Pacifica for almost a week, and I'm very happy with them. They have a small setting of self-contained cottages with 12 units in each. They have their own living room, common room..."

Pacifica Senior Living San Martin

Las Vegas, NV 89113
"We went to visit Pacifica Senior Living San Martin, and we were seated in this comfy and cozy area. It had very pleasant furnishing, and it was very nicely decorated. It was very pricey, but I'm su..."
"Wow. The community had a warm and welcoming feeling. It gave me peace knowing people really cared here. "

Oregon

Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls

Klamath Falls, OR 97601
"my grandma lived at eldorado for several yrs and absolutely loved it there!very caring people,beautiful grounds,small enough for everybody to know each other,staff and residents.dining at small tab..."

Pacifica Senior Living McMinnville

Mcminnville, OR 97128
"This is a wonderful place to take your loved one. The aids and administration actually care about the residents and treat them like family and treat the family members well also. The place does not..."
"Mom stayed at Pacifica for three days. I couldn't rate them higher. The paperwork went very smoothly and the nurse was at our home within like two or three days to give Mom an evaluation. They were..."
"My family decided that St Andrews is the right place for our mother. She is well cared for and engaged in social events daily. The activities are fun, the food could be better, but all in all, we..."

Rhode Island

"Situated in the vibrant community of Cranston, Rhode Island, Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court offers full-service assisted living and memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and famil..."

South Carolina

Pacifica Senior Living Skylyn

Spartanburg, SC 29307
"Words cannot express how wonderful the people at Pacifica Skylyn were during my residents. From the staff to the residents, I felt the hospitality. Kristina was very knowledgeable and took the time..."

Texas

Newforest Estates

San Antonio, TX 78229
"NewForest Estates's staff was friendly, and the apartments were nice and clean. The monthly cost was affordable and reasonable, and the grounds were nice. The menu looked good; you could eat what t..."

The Meridian at Kessler Park

Dallas, TX 75211
"First trip to this property. It's very pretty. I saw a man outside picking up trash. He stopped to say hello and I found out he was the director. I was surprised and impressed that he would be ..."

Utah

Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Salt Lake City, UT 84107
"We were really impressed with Pacifica Senior Living, which is why we chose it. The staff is very friendly and very accommodating to my mother’s needs. One thing that impressed us was that it was a..."

Washington

Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg

Ellensburg, WA 98926
"Pacific Senior Living seemed very good. The rooms and the dining area seemed very nice. The bathrooms are very nice and pretty nice rooms. They have a lot of pretty nice activities. "

Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver

Vancouver, WA 98684
"The Elite Care at Sylvan Park is a very nice place. We have a one-bedroom apartment, and we have plenty of space. It has a rocking chair, a desk, a king-sized bed, and covers on the walls, and then..."

Pacifica Senior Living Lynnwood

Lynnwood, WA 98037
"Brookdale Lynnwood was excellent with wonderful staff. All of the rooms were nice and clean. All in all, it was a 10. I spent less than an hour there, but everything seemed great. They had a lot of..."

The Meridian at Stone Creek

Milton, WA 98354
"My dad really did like The Meridian at Stone Creek. Of all the places we visited, this was the only one that asked my dad about him, what he wanted, what he was looking for, his needs and wants, an..."