Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica Senior Living Facts

Pacifica Senior Living consists of 65 senior living communities across 13 states. Pacifica Senior Living’s communities are most heavily concentrated in California. Their communities have an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars, based on 1,314 consumer reviews submitted to Caring.com. They provide older adults with nursinghome, assistedlivingfacility, independentliving, and alzheimer's care facilities.

Pacifica Senior Living by State

Pacifica Senior Living Rates

Averages are based on starting monthly costs, not inclusive of care and other costs. They are subject to change at any time. Continuing care retirement communities often require an entrance fee in addition to monthly rent.

State CA
State WA
Assisted Living $3,275
Independent Living $2,850

Pacifica Senior Living Caring Stars

The Caring Stars program honors service excellence at assisted living and memory care facilities in America based on consumer rating and reviews. (More on Caring Stars)

Pacifica Senior Living Deals And Discounts

Pacifica Senior Living Ocala

Pacifica Senior Living Sun City

Pacifica Senior Living Belleair

Pacifica Senior Living Newport Mesa

Starts 12/23/17 Ends 01/31/18

Move in December and January and get your 3rd month rent free! Ask about our Rate Lock for Life!

Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

Pacifica Senior Living Communities

Arizona

"I love everytime I come into this place the staff are so welcoming and seem like they enjoy what they do. The residents seem to be happy too."
"My wife Sandra has been a resident at Pacifica for over three years. I would like to let all who read this know that before I placed her in the care of Pacifica I visited and toured all care vacili..."
"My mother resided at Encore Senior Village for 6 months. I was extremely pleased with the level of care she received. The decision to move her to Encore came at a challlenging time: she had been ho..."

California

"The care givers and staff are very professional. and provide loving care to residents. Highly recommend this facility based on almost daily visits to a family member for more that two years. Jose..."

Sakura Gardens

Los Angeles, CA 90033
"We chose Sakura Gardens for my father because it has a Japanese community, they serve food that my father enjoys, and they have a memory care unit. They have all kinds of activities, too. They have..."
"Pacifica Senior Living Mission Villa was nice and clean. It seemed bright, and the seemed that they had some activities like exercises, games, music, and entertainment. The rooms were clean and spa..."

Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

Costa Mesa, CA 92627
"I volunteer here on weekends while I am in nursing school and the staff is always humble and embracing. They show me proper techniques and positive interactions with the residents. I want to work h..."

Florida

"I would like to thank Tonya and her entire staff for the comfort and care they gave to Mary during her stay at Pacifica-Ocala. During her later time when her health was failing the extra care she ..."

Wyndham Lakes

Jacksonville, FL 32257
"My mom really enjoys Wyndham Lake Jacksonville. Everyone seems so cordial and very attentive to the residents. It seems like it is very homey. There was a lady there that my mom already knew, so th..."

Pacifica Senior Living Belleair

Clearwater, FL 33756
"I had the pleasure of visiting Pacifica Belleair recently and I am very impressed with the set up there. They had A full dinning area and the staff are great. Everyone answered my questions and hel..."

Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach

Greenacres, FL 33467
"The Pacifica Team provided extraordinary, compassionate care daily to my Dad for 14 months. They expertly supported each digressive stage of his Dementia until his death last month. My gratitude..."

Idaho

Courtyard at Coeur d'Alene

Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
"We liked Courtyard. The staff was very friendly, and the place was very clean and very nice. It was the best place of all of them. They had four building and each one had its own dining area with a..."

Pacifica Senior Living Coeur d'Alene

Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
"One of the best places I have seen in this whole area. Great facilities and even better people. Pastor Jim Hoggatt. CDA Open Bible Church"

Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst

Pinehurst, ID 83850
"Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst was homey, and the way it's set up is really nice. It has a big area when you go in for people to eat in and watch TV. I like that the rooms are all private, single..."

North Carolina

Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Hendersonville, NC 28791
"Met with the exec manager.. Very straight forward.. No huge upfront fee. Very nice small community for independent senior living "

New Mexico

Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe

Santa Fe, NM 87505
"Our mother entered Pacifica three months after her 100th birthday when hospice could no longer care for her adequately at home. We could not have been happier with the compassionate and conscienti..."

Nevada

Pacifica Senior Living - Regency

Las Vegas, NV 89121
"The entire staff (from top to bottom) are superb, professional, caring and helpful. NO bad attitudes here! The facility itself is attractive and well maintained. We are pleased with how nice the..."
"My mom has been in Pacifica for almost a week, and I'm very happy with them. They have a small setting of self-contained cottages with 12 units in each. They have their own living room, common room..."

Pacifica Senior Living San Martin

Las Vegas, NV 89113
"We went to visit Pacifica Senior Living San Martin, and we were seated in this comfy and cozy area. It had very pleasant furnishing, and it was very nicely decorated. It was very pricey, but I'm su..."
"Wonderful energy, great staff and an answer to our prayers. I knew the minute I walked in, I cried and said this is the place. I had that feeling in my gut that this was moms home and I was right. ..."

Oregon

Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls

Klamath Falls, OR 97601
"I really can say that this has been a great place for my dad to live. When he was home he really didn’t have anyone to talk to while we were at work. I know that living where he does he is surrou..."

Pacifica Senior Living McMinnville

Mcminnville, OR 97128
"Wonderful community. Ashley and the staff treat my mom like their own. My mom is happy and entertained here. Makes my heart swell to have a place like this for her. Thank you McMinnville team. I am..."
"Mom stayed at Pacifica for three days. I couldn't rate them higher. The paperwork went very smoothly and the nurse was at our home within like two or three days to give Mom an evaluation. They were..."
"My family decided that St Andrews is the right place for our mother. She is well cared for and engaged in social events daily. The activities are fun, the food could be better, but all in all, we..."

Rhode Island

"This is a wonderful place for your loved one the care is wonderful and the staff are superstars!"

South Carolina

Pacifica Senior Living Skylyn

Spartanburg, SC 29307
"Words cannot express how wonderful the people at Pacifica Skylyn were during my residents. From the staff to the residents, I felt the hospitality. Kristina was very knowledgeable and took the time..."

Texas

Newforest Estates

San Antonio, TX 78229
"Randy is amazing and so is the super staff! "

The Meridian at Kessler Park

Dallas, TX 75211
"Was the best decision my mom and I made after the death of my father. Everyone is happy and she is getting better as the days pass. THANK YOU MERIDIAN!!!!"

Utah

Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Salt Lake City, UT 84107
"We were really impressed with Pacifica Senior Living, which is why we chose it. The staff is very friendly and very accommodating to my mother’s needs. One thing that impressed us was that it was a..."

Washington

Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg

Ellensburg, WA 98926
"Great facility! Very clean and the staff is great! I feel my loved one is cared for and very happy there."

Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver

Vancouver, WA 98684
"The Elite Care at Sylvan Park is a very nice place. We have a one-bedroom apartment, and we have plenty of space. It has a rocking chair, a desk, a king-sized bed, and covers on the walls, and then..."

Pacifica Senior Living Lynnwood

Lynnwood, WA 98037
"Brookdale Lynnwood was excellent with wonderful staff. All of the rooms were nice and clean. All in all, it was a 10. I spent less than an hour there, but everything seemed great. They had a lot of..."

The Meridian at Stone Creek

Milton, WA 98354
"The Meridian was the most luxurious place we visited. It was almost brand new, the décor was impressive, and the rooms were excellent. We saw the food being served, and it looked very good. It was ..."