Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica Senior Living Facts

Pacifica Senior Living consists of 67 senior living communities across 13 states. Pacifica Senior Living’s communities are most heavily concentrated in California. Their communities have an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, based on 1,529 consumer reviews submitted to Caring.com. They provide older adults with nursinghome, assistedlivingfacility, independentliving, and alzheimer's care facilities.

Pacifica Senior Living by State

Pacifica Senior Living Rates

Averages are based on starting monthly costs, not inclusive of care and other costs. They are subject to change at any time. Continuing care retirement communities often require an entrance fee in addition to monthly rent.

State CA
State WA
Assisted Living $3,198
Independent Living $2,850

Pacifica Senior Living Caring Stars

The Caring Stars program honors service excellence at assisted living and memory care facilities in America based on consumer rating and reviews. (More on Caring Stars)

Pacifica Senior Living Deals And Discounts

Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita

Starts 04/19/18 Ends 05/31/18

$199 Moves You In!!

Pacifica Senior Living San Leandro

Starts 04/18/18 Ends 12/31/18

Independent Living, Assisted Living, & Respite Care in the greater East Bay Area. Pet friendly, with a convenient location to Downtown San Leandro. It’s a block away from many shops and a weekly Farmers Market. Walking distance to the BART station

Pacifica Senior Living Mission Villa

Starts 03/28/18 Ends 04/28/18

Ask about our move-in specials.

Pacifica Senior Living Northridge

Starts 04/11/18 Ends 04/30/18

$199 Moves You In!

Sun City Senior Living

Starts 04/07/18 Ends 04/30/18

Assisted Living, Memory Care, Adult Day Care & Respite in the greater Tampa Bay Area. Pet friendly, close to beaches, shopping and hospitals. We offer daycare from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, chef inspired meals and life enriching activities.

Pacifica Senior Living McMinnville

Starts 02/15/18 Ends 05/28/18

Ask about our move-in specials.

Pacifica Senior Living San Martin

Starts 04/05/18 Ends 05/31/19

VA Discount for veterans In House Veteran's Aid and Attendance processing at no charge

Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach

Starts 04/18/18 Ends 12/31/18

Award winning Memory care services conveniently located in the metropolitan city of Greenacres and with proximity to Palm Beach, excellent hospitals, shopping and dining!

Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Starts 03/31/18 Ends 04/30/18

Experience #1 Full Service Retirement Living in a spacious, maintenance free home. Select from beautifully designed 1 to 3 bedroom homes with attached garages ranging from approximately 1,010 to 1,543 square feet.

Pacifica Senior Living Fort Myers

Starts 03/29/18 Ends 06/30/18

Cottage Style Community offering Assisted Living and Memory Care. Specializing in Memory Care services & providing a variety of daily, weekly, and monthly activities to keep our residents engaged and to provide them with high quality of life.

Pacifica Senior Living Communities

Arizona

"I love everytime I come into this place the staff are so welcoming and seem like they enjoy what they do. The residents seem to be happy too."

Scottsdale Village Square

Scottsdale, AZ 85257
"I moved my father to Pacifica about 6 months ago and he loves it. He has made several friends throughout the community. My dad has always been a walker, so he loves the courtyards to walk around ..."
"My wife Sandra has been a resident at Pacifica for over three years. I would like to let all who read this know that before I placed her in the care of Pacifica I visited and toured all care vacili..."

California

"The care givers and staff are very professional. and provide loving care to residents. Highly recommend this facility based on almost daily visits to a family member for more that two years. Jose..."
"Pacifica Senior Living Mission Villa was nice and clean. It seemed bright, and the seemed that they had some activities like exercises, games, music, and entertainment. The rooms were clean and spa..."

Sakura Gardens

Los Angeles, CA 90033
"My mother has been living at Sakura Gardens for 5 months. The gate guarded community includes studio and 1 bedroom units with dining room (3 meals a day, mainly Japanese dishes), and many activitie..."

Florida

"I would like to thank Tonya and her entire staff for the comfort and care they gave to Mary during her stay at Pacifica-Ocala. During her later time when her health was failing the extra care she ..."

Wyndham Lakes

Jacksonville, FL 32257
"Visited this community and absolutely loved it. Everything has been newly remolded and you can see that everyone is working hard to make it the best. I walked into the community to see residents pl..."

Pacifica Senior Living Belleair

Clearwater, FL 33756
"Perfect place for mom. Staff are friendly and ask important questions. The property is beautiful! The rooms have private restrooms and the food is excellent. Lots of room to walk around and enjoy n..."

Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach

Greenacres, FL 33467
"I love the home like environment. Also, that they choose such warm colors."

Idaho

Courtyard at Coeur d'Alene

Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
"We liked Courtyard. The staff was very friendly, and the place was very clean and very nice. It was the best place of all of them. They had four building and each one had its own dining area with a..."

Pacifica Senior Living Coeur d'Alene

Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
"One of the best places I have seen in this whole area. Great facilities and even better people. Pastor Jim Hoggatt. CDA Open Bible Church"

Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst

Pinehurst, ID 83850
"Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst was homey, and the way it's set up is really nice. It has a big area when you go in for people to eat in and watch TV. I like that the rooms are all private, single..."

North Carolina

Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Hendersonville, NC 28791
"Met with the exec manager.. Very straight forward.. No huge upfront fee. Very nice small community for independent senior living "

New Mexico

Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe

Santa Fe, NM 87505
"Our mother entered Pacifica three months after her 100th birthday when hospice could no longer care for her adequately at home. We could not have been happier with the compassionate and conscienti..."

Nevada

Pacifica Senior Living - Regency

Las Vegas, NV 89121
"The entire staff (from top to bottom) are superb, professional, caring and helpful. NO bad attitudes here! The facility itself is attractive and well maintained. We are pleased with how nice the..."
"My mom has been in Pacifica for almost a week, and I'm very happy with them. They have a small setting of self-contained cottages with 12 units in each. They have their own living room, common room..."

Pacifica Senior Living San Martin

Las Vegas, NV 89113
"My dad moved into Pacifica Senior Living, and so far, it's very good. He has physical therapy three times a week, they have socials, card games, movie theaters, and he loves the dining facilities. ..."
"The staff is always willing to help in any way. Always friendly and inviting. The family is clean and well-staffed. Equipment within the facility is always in good working condition."

Oregon

Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls

Klamath Falls, OR 97601
"I really can say that this has been a great place for my dad to live. When he was home he really didn’t have anyone to talk to while we were at work. I know that living where he does he is surrou..."

Pacifica Senior Living McMinnville

Mcminnville, OR 97128
"Wonderful community. Ashley and the staff treat my mom like their own. My mom is happy and entertained here. Makes my heart swell to have a place like this for her. Thank you McMinnville team. I am..."
"Mom stayed at Pacifica for three days. I couldn't rate them higher. The paperwork went very smoothly and the nurse was at our home within like two or three days to give Mom an evaluation. They were..."
"My family decided that St Andrews is the right place for our mother. She is well cared for and engaged in social events daily. The activities are fun, the food could be better, but all in all, we..."

Rhode Island

"This is a wonderful place for your loved one the care is wonderful and the staff are superstars!"

South Carolina

Pacifica Senior Living Skylyn

Spartanburg, SC 29307
"Words cannot express how wonderful the people at Pacifica Skylyn were during my residents. From the staff to the residents, I felt the hospitality. Kristina was very knowledgeable and took the time..."

Texas

Newforest Estates

San Antonio, TX 78229
"Randy is amazing and so is the super staff! "

The Meridian at Kessler Park

Dallas, TX 75211
"Great people. Very Caring."

Utah

Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Salt Lake City, UT 84107
"The downside of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek was that it was in a busy area and far from where I live. However, the place was cozy and nicely decorated. It didn't seem as large or open as other..."

Washington

Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg

Ellensburg, WA 98926
"Great facility! Very clean and the staff is great! I feel my loved one is cared for and very happy there."

Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver

Vancouver, WA 98684
"The Elite Care at Sylvan Park is a very nice place. We have a one-bedroom apartment, and we have plenty of space. It has a rocking chair, a desk, a king-sized bed, and covers on the walls, and then..."

Pacifica Senior Living Lynnwood

Lynnwood, WA 98037
"Brookdale Lynnwood was excellent with wonderful staff. All of the rooms were nice and clean. All in all, it was a 10. I spent less than an hour there, but everything seemed great. They had a lot of..."

The Meridian at Stone Creek

Milton, WA 98354
"The Meridian at Stone Creek is an absolutely fabulous place. We loved it from the time we walked in until the time we walked out. It is the Rolls Royce of senior living. It is beautiful and brand n..."