Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica Senior Living Facts

Pacifica Senior Living consists of 67 senior living communities across 13 states. Pacifica Senior Living’s communities are most heavily concentrated in California. Their communities have an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars, based on 1,009 consumer reviews submitted to Caring.com. They provide older adults with nursinghome, assistedlivingfacility, independentliving, and alzheimer's care facilities.

Pacifica Senior Living by State

Pacifica Senior Living Rates

Averages are based on starting monthly costs, not inclusive of care and other costs. They are subject to change at any time. Continuing care retirement communities often require an entrance fee in addition to monthly rent.

State CA
State WA
Assisted Living $3,275
Independent Living $2,350

Pacifica Senior Living Caring Stars

The Caring Stars program honors service excellence at assisted living and memory care facilities in America based on consumer rating and reviews. (More on Caring Stars)

Pacifica Senior Living Deals And Discounts

Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg

Starts 09/13/17 Ends 10/31/17

Call today for a savings of up to $5,000.

Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court

Starts 06/08/17 Ends 12/31/17

Veterans Discount

Pacifica Senior Living Communities

Arizona

"My father is currently at Pacifica Senior Living Peoria. It's very clean and well kept. I like the setup of the building. I also like that the lawn is green with trees, so he can go outside and be ..."
"My wife Sandra has been a resident at Pacifica for over three years. I would like to let all who read this know that before I placed her in the care of Pacifica I visited and toured all care vacili..."
"My mother resided at Encore Senior Village for 6 months. I was extremely pleased with the level of care she received. The decision to move her to Encore came at a challlenging time: she had been ho..."

California

"The care givers and staff are very professional. and provide loving care to residents. Highly recommend this facility based on almost daily visits to a family member for more that two years. Jose..."

Sakura Gardens

Los Angeles, CA 90033
"Pacifica Senior Living Mission Villa was nice and clean. It seemed bright, and the seemed that they had some activities like exercises, games, music, and entertainment. The rooms were clean and spa..."

Pacifica Senior Living South Coast

Costa Mesa, CA 92627
"Of all the places I've visited, Villa Rosa is one of the top two. It's been six months now that my mother has been there. I think that's a good place. Based on the cost and the care, I think they d..."

Florida

"I would like to thank Tonya and her entire staff for the comfort and care they gave to Mary during her stay at Pacifica-Ocala. During her later time when her health was failing the extra care she ..."

Wyndham Lakes

Jacksonville, FL 32257
"My mom really enjoys Wyndham Lake Jacksonville. Everyone seems so cordial and very attentive to the residents. It seems like it is very homey. There was a lady there that my mom already knew, so th..."

Pacifica Senior Living Belleair

Clearwater, FL 33756
"Linda will be going to Pacifica (Pacifica Senior Living Belleair). It has a very homey atmosphere. The dining area is nice. The space is good. The staff members are wonderful. They're very warm. "

Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach

Greenacres, FL 33467
"This is such an exceptional community. The staff here makes the transition into the community easier for both the resident and family. They ensure the resident feels comfortable and at home."

Idaho

Courtyard at Coeur d'Alene

Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
"We liked Courtyard. The staff was very friendly, and the place was very clean and very nice. It was the best place of all of them. They had four building and each one had its own dining area with a..."

Pacifica Senior Living Coeur d'Alene

Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
"I visited Pacifica Senior Living Coeur D'alene, and they had very nice caring staff. I didn't see any deficiencies in them. The price was very high, but it was a very nice facility. It seemed to be..."

Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst

Pinehurst, ID 83850
"Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst was homey, and the way it's set up is really nice. It has a big area when you go in for people to eat in and watch TV. I like that the rooms are all private, single..."

North Carolina

Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills

Hendersonville, NC 28791
"Met with the exec manager.. Very straight forward.. No huge upfront fee. Very nice small community for independent senior living "

New Mexico

Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe

Santa Fe, NM 87505
"Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe was good. Everything seemed to be pretty nice. However, they did not have any apartments with a kitchenette and that's something that my mom really wanted. The staff..."

Nevada

Pacifica Senior Living - Regency

Las Vegas, NV 89121
"Pacifica Senior Living – Regency was nice and clean. I just didn't like the layout and rooms as much, but the facility was just fine. The staff was fine and lovely."
"My mom has been in Pacifica for almost a week, and I'm very happy with them. They have a small setting of self-contained cottages with 12 units in each. They have their own living room, common room..."

Pacifica Senior Living San Martin

Las Vegas, NV 89113
"We went to visit Pacifica Senior Living San Martin, and we were seated in this comfy and cozy area. It had very pleasant furnishing, and it was very nicely decorated. It was very pricey, but I'm su..."
"Wonderful energy, great staff and an answer to our prayers. I knew the minute I walked in, I cried and said this is the place. I had that feeling in my gut that this was moms home and I was right. ..."

Oregon

Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls

Klamath Falls, OR 97601
"I really can say that this has been a great place for my dad to live. When he was home he really didn’t have anyone to talk to while we were at work. I know that living where he does he is surrou..."

Pacifica Senior Living McMinnville

Mcminnville, OR 97128
"Pacifica is possibly the best memory care facility in our area. Theyincluding the director actually care about the residents and their family members. They gave my mother and us much support and lo..."
"Mom stayed at Pacifica for three days. I couldn't rate them higher. The paperwork went very smoothly and the nurse was at our home within like two or three days to give Mom an evaluation. They were..."
"My family decided that St Andrews is the right place for our mother. She is well cared for and engaged in social events daily. The activities are fun, the food could be better, but all in all, we..."

Rhode Island

"We chose Pacifica for my in-laws, and they're very happy with it. My wife liked it based on the location, and the service they provide in as far as allowing them to stay together, even though my fa..."

South Carolina

Pacifica Senior Living Skylyn

Spartanburg, SC 29307
"Words cannot express how wonderful the people at Pacifica Skylyn were during my residents. From the staff to the residents, I felt the hospitality. Kristina was very knowledgeable and took the time..."

Texas

Newforest Estates

San Antonio, TX 78229
"NewForest Estates's staff was friendly, and the apartments were nice and clean. The monthly cost was affordable and reasonable, and the grounds were nice. The menu looked good; you could eat what t..."

The Meridian at Kessler Park

Dallas, TX 75211
"We have lived at The Meridian for 3 ½ years and we love it. Staff is attentive and caring. The facility is clean, clean, clean and our apartment is spacious and modern. All meals are provided. We l..."

Utah

Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Salt Lake City, UT 84107
"We were really impressed with Pacifica Senior Living, which is why we chose it. The staff is very friendly and very accommodating to my mother’s needs. One thing that impressed us was that it was a..."

Washington

Pacifica Senior Living Ellensburg

Ellensburg, WA 98926
"Great facility! Very clean and the staff is great! I feel my loved one is cared for and very happy there."

Pacifica Senior Living Vancouver

Vancouver, WA 98684
"The Elite Care at Sylvan Park is a very nice place. We have a one-bedroom apartment, and we have plenty of space. It has a rocking chair, a desk, a king-sized bed, and covers on the walls, and then..."

Pacifica Senior Living Lynnwood

Lynnwood, WA 98037
"Brookdale Lynnwood was excellent with wonderful staff. All of the rooms were nice and clean. All in all, it was a 10. I spent less than an hour there, but everything seemed great. They had a lot of..."

The Meridian at Stone Creek

Milton, WA 98354
"The Meridian was the most luxurious place we visited. It was almost brand new, the décor was impressive, and the rooms were excellent. We saw the food being served, and it looked very good. It was ..."