Capital Senior Living

Capital Senior Living Facts

Capital Senior Living consists of 131 senior living communities across 24 states. Capital Senior Living’s communities are most heavily concentrated in Texas. Their communities have an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars, based on 1,617 consumer reviews submitted to Caring.com. They provide older adults with nursinghome, assistedlivingfacility, hospice, independentliving, and alzheimer's care facilities.

Capital Senior Living by State

Capital Senior Living Rates

Averages are based on starting monthly costs, not inclusive of care and other costs. They are subject to change at any time. Continuing care retirement communities often require an entrance fee in addition to monthly rent.

State TX
Nursing Homes $1
Assisted Living $3,460
Independent Living $2,778

Capital Senior Living Caring Stars

The Caring Stars program honors service excellence at assisted living and memory care facilities in America based on consumer rating and reviews. (More on Caring Stars)

Capital Senior Living Deals And Discounts

The Atrium of Carmichael

Starts 04/21/18 Ends 07/31/18

The Atrium of Carmichael is having a blowout special on 1 bedroom apartments. Huge reduction from $3090 down to $2895 per month. That’s an annual savings of $2340!

Capital Senior Living Communities

Arkansas

West Shores

Hot Springs, AR 71913
"I'm really impressed with Wesh Shores and I may go there. It was all very nice. It's a beautiful location. They have assisted and independent living. The staff members were all friendly, nice, and ..."

Arizona

Cottonwood Village

Cottonwood, AZ 86326
"Cottonwood Village was beautiful. There was a lot for everybody to do. They were kind and helpful as we went in our tour, and most of the people looked very happy to be there."

California

Crosswood Oaks

Citrus Heights, CA 95621
"I will be moving into Crosswood Oaks this weekend. I went with my girlfriend because she lives a mile and a half away and we were very impressed. Everybody was very nice and they invited us to stay..."

The Atrium of Carmichael

Carmichael, CA 95608
"My favorite was The Atrium of Carmichael. The community was welcoming. The rooms looked adequate. We are a group of sisters, and they said that there was a place where we could meet as a group on a..."

Villa Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara, CA 93101
"Villa Santa Barbara looked nice. There are like 120 residents, which is a comfortable size. The rooms and the apartments looked fine. They’re mostly studios, which is all my mother would need. The ..."

Connecticut

Spring Meadows Trumbull

Trumbull, CT 06611
"Spring Meadows Trumbull was lovely, clean, and very nice. The staff was knowledgeable. I was there on a Saturday, but they had the activities posted on their board like arts and crafts, lectures, a..."

Florida

"Waterford at Carpenter’s Creek was a nice place. My impression initially was that it was clean, neat, and had a lot of nice, helpful people. They had their own rooms, and there was a small group to..."

Veranda Club

Boca Raton, FL 33433
"My dad moved in last week. It has been a wonderful experience so far. He is in a Studio and there is plenty of room. Bright, sunny and a great terrace to sit on just like the condo he left that ..."

The Waterford at Creekside

Pensacola, FL 32514
"The Waterford at Creekside is one of the best places I looked at for my husband. It has things that interested me that would be of help to him. The rooms are OK, comfortable-looking, and suitable f..."

Georgia

The Waterford at Hidden Lake

Canton, GA 30114
"The Waterford was very nice. It had nice grounds; beautiful view. We ate lunch. They were very nice. I think there was plenty of room. "

The Waterford at Oakwood

Oakwood, GA 30566
"The Waterford at Oakwood was nice. Everybody was really nice and sweet. The place was clean, and the rooms were nice. It was a really good community."

Iowa

The Waterford at Ames

Ames, IA 50014
"The Waterford at Ames was very good, and they were very friendly. It was a clean and nice community. The dining area was very nice, and the menu was good. I wouldn't mind living there myself. They ..."

Illinois

Spring Meadows Libertyville

Libertyville, IL 60048
"Spring Meadows Libertyville's location was very nice. I would be going there if it were a little closer to my house. Everything was very clean and neat. It smelled good. The person who I met was ex..."

The Waterford at Bridle Brook

Mahomet, IL 61853
"The Waterford at Bridle Brook was very nice, and I think it's a newer community. The apartments were a nice size and the staff that I met were very nice and accommodating. They also have a courtyar..."
"I am an entertainer of area retirement homes and Independence Village is at the top of my lists of places to perform. The staff never scrimps on activities for their residents. Dee Dee of activiti..."

Spring Meadows Naperville

Naperville, IL 60563
"We moved my uncle to Spring Meadows, and it's all very good. We have no complaints at all, and we're very happy. The overall care is very good, they have activities, and he participates in some. Th..."

Indiana

Country Charm

Greenwood, IN 46142
"I enjoyed my tour of Country Charm a lot. They were very informative and had a lot of amenities that some of the others didn't have. Price-wise, it's also a lot more affordable. It was nice. They h..."

Georgetowne Place

Fort Wayne, IN 46815
"Georgetowne Place is the one that we were most impressed with. The rooms are spacious with 2 bathrooms. This is the one we're recommending to a couple, and we hope they would move in. The dining ro..."

Keepsake Village of Columbus

Columbus, IN 47203
"I think that the staff at Keepsake Village of Columbus is highly skilled and qualified. They only take patients with dementia and Alzheimer's. My father seems to be very happy there. The outside ap..."

Keystone Woods

Anderson, IN 46011
"Keystone Woods was a good facility. The dining area was good and clean. They had quite a few activities and places to go. The grounds were good. "

Massachusetts

The Wellington at Springfield

Springfield, MA 01119
"The person at The Wellington at Springfield that gave us the tour was wonderful. The rooms were fabulous, and I thought the accommodation was really great. I just didn’t like their location because..."

Whitcomb House

Milford, MA 01757
"We are very pleased with Whitcomb House, but my mother had a fall -- but that was on her own doing and is now in a rehab place. However, their rooms and apartments are well kept. Everything has bee..."

Michigan

Aspen Grove

Lambertville, MI 48144
"Aspen Grove was a very nice community. My husband was in there for two months, and they did very well taking care of him. I don't have any complaints. They had activities and took them out to do di..."

Independence Village of East Lansing

East Lansing, MI 48823
"Independence Village of East Lansing was a very nice facility, except Mother needed more care than they had readily at hand. She had an apartment, a living room, a bedroom, and a bathroom. She was ..."

Minnesota

Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

Maple Grove, MN 55311
"Everything was nice about Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge. I’ve seen them all. It was good. They had plenty of activities. We didn’t talk to the staff. We had a tour guide. We met people working ..."

Missouri

Tesson Heights

Saint Louis, MO 63128
"My parent have been there for over two years when my father passed. They are like family and very caring. Mom is happy she is there and enjoys the community atmosphere "

Vintage Gardens

St. Joseph, MO 64505
"Vintage Gardens was very nice. The staff was very nice. The grounds were beautiful and very nice. The people looked to be happy and content there. "

The Montclair

Springfield, MO 65807
"I visited The Montclair. I liked the apartments. It seemed like they had a little entry way to them, and they felt just a little roomier that the other one we visited. They had a great atrium. I th..."

The Waterford at Ironbridge

Springfield, MO 65810
"The Waterford was really nice. The facility was just bright and pretty especially the common area. I thought I liked that the best of the commons areas that I liked. They had pretty standard rooms...."

Mississippi

The Waterford on Highland Colony

Ridgeland, MS 39157
"The Waterford On Highland Colony was very nice and newly redone, so it looked really good. The staff was fine and nice. The dining area was very nice and clean. It wasn’t very inexpensive, but it w..."

North Carolina

Charlotte Square

Charlotte, NC 28226
"Charlotte Square was a nice facility. The lady who we met with was very helpful and very nice. I saw the rooms in the memory care unit; they were clean and big enough and looked very nice. I saw so..."
"I picked Independence Village of Olde Raleigh for my parents. It is a very nice and clean place. They didn’t charge us a lot to join them and required almost nothing. It's month to month, so if my ..."

LaurelHurst & LaurelWoods

Columbus, NC 28722
"Great place! Great people!"

Nebraska

Crown Pointe

Omaha, NE 68124
"Very nice apartments, dining room, library. Staff know their residents and are clearly committed to them and respect that these apartments are homes. The Executive Director told us the residents ..."

Gramercy Hill

Lincoln, NE 68510
"My mom was a resident at Gramercy for over three years and she was well cared for. She was very happy while she was there. She loved the staff and other residents there, and was comfortable with h..."
"The Waterford at Miracle Hills seemed fine. It wasn’t a good match for my father, but it seemed like a very nice place for someone who is a little more high functioning than my father. I thought th..."
"The Waterford is a beautiful place; they had a whirlpool bath, but they were doing construction when my brother visited, and he cannot visualize what something would look like when it’s done. I lik..."

New Jersey

Spring Meadows Summit

Summit, NJ 07901
"I visited the facility on October 8, 2015. The facility was absolutely beautiful. There is a television in the dining room, living room. There is a cafe that also has a television the residents c..."

New York

"The Heritage at The Plains at Parish Homestead was beautiful. It was reasonable and the people were outstanding. The staff was very accommodating. One even came to our home and interviewed the pers..."

The Amberleigh

Williamsville, NY 14221
"The staff at The Amberleigh was very nice, very accommodating, very friendly, and very thorough. They had lots to offer, including assisted living and memory care. They had everything, like vans th..."

Ohio

Canton Regency

Canton, OH 44708
"My parents are moving into Canton regency. It's clean, friendly, and they seem to like it. The staff is very professional, warm, and welcoming. They have entertainment, transportation, games, and v..."
"We liked Renaissance West very much, but it was way out of our price range. Other than that, it was very nice and worth the price. The staff was very helpful. The dining room was very nice. We ate ..."

The Harbor Court

Rocky River, OH 44116
"Harbor Court was a good place They had elevator service that was working fine. The dining room was down in the basement, and the meal was good. Everybody seemed like family and were talking to each..."

The Residence of Chardon

Chardon, OH 44024
"The Residence of Chardon looks very much like a home. It does not look like a hospital at all. There's carpeting and furniture. It is in a square, and there are only 40 units. It is very homey. I a..."

South Carolina

The Waterford at Columbia

Columbia, SC 29223
"The Waterford was wonderful. It was outstanding on presentation and the showing of the place. I would recommend them. I was attracted with the three meals that they offered. Everything was excellent."

The Waterford at Dillon Pointe

Spartanburg, SC 29307
"I really liked The Waterford at Dillon Pointe. The staff was really friendly, and the families were out doing things. The people that were there were friendly and happy. Everything there was perfec..."

Greenville Place

Greenville, SC 29615
"We visited Greenville Place and they were wonderful. The staff member that gave us the tour explained it very well, and went out of her way to accommodate my brother-in-law. I thought the residents..."

Myrtle Beach Estates

Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
"Myrtle Beach Estates is a very nice place. It's in a nice wooded section right off of the bypass. It's close to shopping, doctors, and hospitals. What impressed us was that they have a walking trac..."
See all 6 communities in South Carolina

Texas

Azalea Trails

Tyler, TX 75703
"I had a very good visit to Azalea Trails. The staff was very knowledgeable, very nice, very friendly, and gave us a complete tour of the place. They had a separate memory care unit. It needed a lit..."

Courtyards at Lake Granbury

Granbury, TX 76048
"The staff at Courtyards at Lake Granbury is fantastic. They bring me my medication and clean my apartment. They also make delightful dinners. They have an open area. This community is better than I..."

Covenant Place of Abilene

Abilene, TX 79606
"My mother is at this facility. We have family in and out all the time. We are very happy with the staff. No place is perfect but any concerns we have are addressed immediately. My Mom loves her roo..."

Covenant Place of Burleson

Burleson, TX 76028
"Covenant Place of Burleson was very nice and clean. The people were very helpful and took me on a tour of the place. I think they were remodeling a few rooms there. The rooms were small but clean a..."

Virginia

Chesapeake Place

Chesapeake, VA 23320
"I was very impressed with how clean the place was and how friendly the staff were. The Folks that lived there seemed happy and very engaged they actually doing a cooking show. I understand that the..."

The Park - Oak Grove

Roanoke, VA 24018
"Right now, my mother is in The Park Oak Grove. She has been there for almost three years now. She is on level 2 care. Overall, we're very pleased with what we have. They have a lot of stuff going o..."

The Waterford at Virginia Beach

Virginia Beach, VA 23455
"I picked The Waterford at Virginia Beach for Dad because I could afford it. It's very nice, it's clean, and they take very good care of the people. He loves the food. He has never played Bingo, and..."

Wisconsin

The Waterford at Fitchburg

Fitchburg, WI 53711
"The Waterford at Fitchburg was very nice. I like it a lot. It had a lot of nice amenities and programs, but it was just too expensive. The staff was very friendly and very nice. They answered all o..."

The Waterford at Hartford

Hartford, WI 53027
"We found The Waterford for mother, and she's been there for about 4 weeks. The staff is very friendly, the apartments are very nice, she is in a shared room, and they share a common bathroom and a ..."

Brookview Meadows

Green Bay, WI 54313
"I thought the Brookview Meadows was great, and I would be very comfortable having Mom live there. I saw a meal prepared, and I talked to the cook. I saw the common rooms, and the craft room, and th..."

The Waterford at Wisconsin Rapids

Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
"The Waterford was good, but the people there didn’t even know we were coming, and we had to wait. However, the staff was very good about it, she gave us a tour, and it was a nice place. It was more..."