Capital Senior Living

Capital Senior Living Facts

Capital Senior Living consists of 135 senior living communities across 25 states. Capital Senior Living’s communities are most heavily concentrated in Texas. Their communities have an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars, based on 1,354 consumer reviews submitted to Caring.com. They provide older adults with nursinghome, assistedlivingfacility, hospice, independentliving, and alzheimer's care facilities.

Capital Senior Living by State

Capital Senior Living Rates

Averages are based on starting monthly costs, not inclusive of care and other costs. They are subject to change at any time. Continuing care retirement communities often require an entrance fee in addition to monthly rent.

State TX
State OH
Assisted Living $3,291
Independent Living $2,672

Capital Senior Living Caring Stars

The Caring Stars program honors service excellence at assisted living and memory care facilities in America based on consumer rating and reviews. (More on Caring Stars)

Capital Senior Living Communities

Arkansas

West Shores

Hot Springs, AR 71913
"The staff of West Shores is good; they are fine. If I call to give them a message, they do not give it to my brother like they should. His room is clean and big, and they help him with that. He see..."

Arizona

Cottonwood Village

Cottonwood, AZ 86326
"Cottonwood Village was very nice, but my mom is not wanting to move. The staff was friendly. I visited during lunch time. There was a dog show going on, and it looked like the people were very busy..."

California

Crosswood Oaks

Citrus Heights, CA 95621
"I had a very good experience with Crosswood Oaks when I visited the community. The staff has been very nice, and the pace seemed very clean. If I am going to select one, this place would be high on..."

The Atrium of Carmichael

Carmichael, CA 95608
"My favorite was The Atrium of Carmichael. The community was welcoming. The rooms looked adequate. We are a group of sisters, and they said that there was a place where we could meet as a group on a..."

Villa Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara, CA 93101
"Villa Santa Barbara looked nice. There are like 120 residents, which is a comfortable size. The rooms and the apartments looked fine. They’re mostly studios, which is all my mother would need. The ..."

Connecticut

Spring Meadows Trumbull

Trumbull, CT 06611
"Spring Meadows Trumbull was lovely, clean, and very nice. The staff was knowledgeable. I was there on a Saturday, but they had the activities posted on their board like arts and crafts, lectures, a..."

Florida

"Waterford at Carpenter’s Creek was a nice place. My impression initially was that it was clean, neat, and had a lot of nice, helpful people. They had their own rooms, and there was a small group to..."

Veranda Club

Boca Raton, FL 33433
"My dad moved in last week. It has been a wonderful experience so far. He is in a Studio and there is plenty of room. Bright, sunny and a great terrace to sit on just like the condo he left that ..."

The Waterford at Creekside

Pensacola, FL 32514
"The Waterford at Creekside is one of the best places I looked at for my husband. It has things that interested me that would be of help to him. The rooms are OK, comfortable-looking, and suitable f..."

Georgia

The Waterford at Hidden Lake

Canton, GA 30114
"The Waterford was very nice. It had nice grounds; beautiful view. We ate lunch. They were very nice. I think there was plenty of room. "

The Waterford at Oakwood

Oakwood, GA 30566
"The Waterford at Oakwood was very nice-looking, clean, had all shrubs trimmed, and had an immaculate inside. It was very nice. I liked that you had a choice between a studio, a one-bedroom, and a o..."

Iowa

The Waterford at Ames

Ames, IA 50014
"The Waterford at Ames was very good, and they were very friendly. It was a clean and nice community. The dining area was very nice, and the menu was good. I wouldn't mind living there myself. They ..."

Illinois

Spring Meadows Libertyville

Libertyville, IL 60048
"My tour with Spring Meadows was fine. The staff was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information. The rooms had a washer and dryer, which was a plus. The rooms and kitchens were just the rig..."

The Waterford at Bridle Brook

Mahomet, IL 61853
"We placed Mother in Bridle Brook. It's excellent, and she loves it there. Everybody has been very nice in helping my brother and me. When you walk in her room, there’s a small kitchenette, a counte..."
"I am an entertainer of area retirement homes and Independence Village is at the top of my lists of places to perform. The staff never scrimps on activities for their residents. Dee Dee of activiti..."

Spring Meadows Naperville

Naperville, IL 60563
"I thought Spring Meadows was nice, but we couldn't afford it. The lady who helped us was really very pleasant, very nice, and gave us a lot of information and a nice tour of the place. It was very ..."

Indiana

Country Charm

Greenwood, IN 46142
"My father-in-law chose Country Charm, but he’s not ready to go yet. The community was very clean. We liked the outside access; everybody had a front porch and you could go sit on your little patio...."

Georgetowne Place

Fort Wayne, IN 46815
"Georgetowne Place is the one that we were most impressed with. The rooms are spacious with 2 bathrooms. This is the one we're recommending to a couple, and we hope they would move in. The dining ro..."

Keepsake Village of Columbus

Columbus, IN 47203
"I think that the staff at Keepsake Village of Columbus is highly skilled and qualified. They only take patients with dementia and Alzheimer's. My father seems to be very happy there. The outside ap..."

Keystone Woods

Anderson, IN 46011
"Keystone Woods was a good facility. The dining area was good and clean. They had quite a few activities and places to go. The grounds were good. "

Massachusetts

The Wellington at Springfield

Springfield, MA 01119
"The person at The Wellington at Springfield that gave us the tour was wonderful. The rooms were fabulous, and I thought the accommodation was really great. I just didn’t like their location because..."

Whitcomb House

Milford, MA 01757
"We are very pleased with Whitcomb House, but my mother had a fall -- but that was on her own doing and is now in a rehab place. However, their rooms and apartments are well kept. Everything has bee..."

Michigan

Aspen Grove

Lambertville, MI 48144
"Aspen Grove was a very nice community. My husband was in there for two months, and they did very well taking care of him. I don't have any complaints. They had activities and took them out to do di..."

Independence Village of East Lansing

East Lansing, MI 48823
"Independence Village of East Lansing was a very nice facility, except Mother needed more care than they had readily at hand. She had an apartment, a living room, a bedroom, and a bathroom. She was ..."

Minnesota

Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

Maple Grove, MN 55311
"Everything was nice about Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge. I’ve seen them all. It was good. They had plenty of activities. We didn’t talk to the staff. We had a tour guide. We met people working ..."

Missouri

Tesson Heights

Saint Louis, MO 63128
"I really liked Tesson Heights. It was clean, had friendly people, did not have an odor, and encouraged bringing the families over. They offered cooking classes, which had a regular kitchen setup wi..."

Vintage Gardens

St. Joseph, MO 64505
"Vintage Gardens was very nice. The staff was very nice. The grounds were beautiful and very nice. The people looked to be happy and content there. "

The Montclair

Springfield, MO 65807
"I visited The Montclair. I liked the apartments. It seemed like they had a little entry way to them, and they felt just a little roomier that the other one we visited. They had a great atrium. I th..."

The Waterford at Ironbridge

Springfield, MO 65810
"The Waterford was really nice. The facility was just bright and pretty especially the common area. I thought I liked that the best of the commons areas that I liked. They had pretty standard rooms...."

Mississippi

The Waterford on Highland Colony

Ridgeland, MS 39157
"The Waterford On Highland Colony was very nice and newly redone, so it looked really good. The staff was fine and nice. The dining area was very nice and clean. It wasn’t very inexpensive, but it w..."

North Carolina

Charlotte Square

Charlotte, NC 28226
"Charlotte Square was a nice facility. The lady who we met with was very helpful and very nice. I saw the rooms in the memory care unit; they were clean and big enough and looked very nice. I saw so..."
"Independence Village of Olde Raleigh was nice, clean, older, and not fancy. The manager seemed genuine. They took people on trips to museums, served three meals a day, and had transportation on cer..."

LaurelHurst

Columbus, NC 28722
"We visited Laurelwoods. The place was very clean. The agent that took as through was very professional, and very caring. Everything looked excellent. I was in a rural area, but it was very safe; ve..."

Nebraska

Crown Pointe

Omaha, NE 68124
"Crown Pointe was very affordable. The staff was kind. The place was absolutely beautiful, and the rooms were very nicely sized. It's like living back home. The rooms had different floor plans. Ther..."

Gramercy Hill

Lincoln, NE 68510
"My mom was a resident at Gramercy for over three years and she was well cared for. She was very happy while she was there. She loved the staff and other residents there, and was comfortable with h..."
"The Waterford at Miracle Hills seemed fine. It wasn’t a good match for my father, but it seemed like a very nice place for someone who is a little more high functioning than my father. I thought th..."
"The Waterford is a beautiful place; they had a whirlpool bath, but they were doing construction when my brother visited, and he cannot visualize what something would look like when it’s done. I lik..."

New Jersey

Spring Meadows Summit

Summit, NJ 07901
"I visited the facility on October 8, 2015. The facility was absolutely beautiful. There is a television in the dining room, living room. There is a cafe that also has a television the residents c..."

New York

"The Heritage at The Plains at Parish Homestead was beautiful. It was reasonable and the people were outstanding. The staff was very accommodating. One even came to our home and interviewed the pers..."

The Amberleigh

Williamsville, NY 14221
"The Amberleigh's rooms were a bit nicer than others, and you had a choice of having a little apartment where you have a separate living room or sitting area and a separate bedroom, or you could hav..."

Ohio

Canton Regency

Canton, OH 44708
"The Regency is a little expensive. Everything was nice, and everybody was friendly. The grounds were well taken care of. "
"We liked Renaissance West very much, but it was way out of our price range. Other than that, it was very nice and worth the price. The staff was very helpful. The dining room was very nice. We ate ..."

The Harbor Court

Rocky River, OH 44116
"Harbor Court was a good place They had elevator service that was working fine. The dining room was down in the basement, and the meal was good. Everybody seemed like family and were talking to each..."

The Residence of Chardon

Chardon, OH 44024
"The Residence of Chardon looks very much like a home. It does not look like a hospital at all. There's carpeting and furniture. It is in a square, and there are only 40 units. It is very homey. I a..."

South Carolina

The Waterford at Columbia

Columbia, SC 29223
"The Waterford was wonderful. It was outstanding on presentation and the showing of the place. I would recommend them. I was attracted with the three meals that they offered. Everything was excellent."

The Waterford at Dillon Pointe

Spartanburg, SC 29307
"I really liked The Waterford at Dillon Pointe. The staff was really friendly, and the families were out doing things. The people that were there were friendly and happy. Everything there was perfec..."

Greenville Place

Greenville, SC 29615
"We've been very happy with Greenville Place! My mother is vegetarian and getting adequate protein can be difficult, but Greenville Place has gone above and beyond to offer options for her. They've ..."

Myrtle Beach Estates

Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
"Myrtle Beach Estates was very nice and very clean. They had nice staff, dining room, and nice-sized rooms that were well lit and sunny. They took them out shopping to the mall. "
See all 6 communities in South Carolina

Texas

Azalea Trails

Tyler, TX 75703
"Azalea Trails has assisted living on one side and memory care on the other side. It was a smaller place, and the care ratio is 5 or 6 residents per nurse. As far as memory care, I liked it; it was ..."

Courtyards at Lake Granbury

Granbury, TX 76048
"I liked Courtyards at Lake Granbury. The director was very nice and tried to accommodate respite care. They had nice and updated, little studio apartments. It seemed to be a nice community. They ha..."

Covenant Place of Abilene

Abilene, TX 79606
"My mother is at this facility. We have family in and out all the time. We are very happy with the staff. No place is perfect but any concerns we have are addressed immediately. My Mom loves her roo..."

Covenant Place of Burleson

Burleson, TX 76028
"Covenant Place of Burleson was very nice and clean. The people were very helpful and took me on a tour of the place. I think they were remodeling a few rooms there. The rooms were small but clean a..."

Virginia

Chesapeake Place

Chesapeake, VA 23320
"Chesapeake Place is a very nice place with a very nice dining area and a room where they could go for activities and games. They have a library and a nice beauty parlor. It’s really such a nice pla..."

The Park - Oak Grove

Roanoke, VA 24018
"The Park was very nice. Their facilities were in great shape. Everything was very comfortable and very inviting. The administrators were very kind and helpful on the tour, and the things that they ..."

The Waterford at Virginia Beach

Virginia Beach, VA 23455
"We chose The Waterford at Virginia Beach for my father. The first time I walked into the place, I knew this was the place I wanted for my father. They worked with me, and I was very fortunate to pl..."

Wisconsin

The Waterford at Fitchburg

Fitchburg, WI 53711
"I went to The Waterford at Fitchburg. When I went there, the place was empty and everybody was gone so I did not meet any of the staff. She said they had an outing or something. There was a variety..."

The Waterford at Hartford

Hartford, WI 53027
"We found The Waterford for mother, and she's been there for about 4 weeks. The staff is very friendly, the apartments are very nice, she is in a shared room, and they share a common bathroom and a ..."

Brookview Meadows

Green Bay, WI 54313
"I visited Brookview Meadows. I thought they were excellent. Everything was immaculate. It had spacious rooms. They had extremely nice people. The person whom I met was very knowledgeable and I was ..."

The Waterford at Wisconsin Rapids

Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
"The Waterford was good, but the people there didn’t even know we were coming, and we had to wait. However, the staff was very good about it, she gave us a tour, and it was a nice place. It was more..."