Brookdale

As one of America’s biggest senior living providers, Brookdale provides a full spectrum of care throughout their 1,150 communities across the continental US. Their 2014 merger with Emeritus Corporation expanded the Brookdale brand across 80% of the U.S. Brookdale also has a strong online presence offering free, public resources and information on senior-related issues through its blog and webinar series.

Brookdale Facts

Brookdale consists of 1,044 senior living communities across 46 states. Brookdale’s communities are most heavily concentrated in Florida. Their communities have an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars, based on 15,134 consumer reviews submitted to Caring.com. They provide older adults with continuingcareretirementcommunity, nursinghome, assistedlivingfacility, independentliving, and alzheimer's care facilities.

Brookdale by State

Brookdale Rates

Averages are based on starting monthly costs, not inclusive of care and other costs. They are subject to change at any time. Continuing care retirement communities often require an entrance fee in addition to monthly rent.

State FL
Assisted Living $3,191
Independent Living $3,065
Memory Care $4,761

Brookdale Caring Stars

The Caring Stars program honors service excellence at assisted living and memory care facilities in America based on consumer rating and reviews. (More on Caring Stars)

Brookdale Deals And Discounts

Brookdale Monroe

Starts 06/20/17 Ends 06/30/17

Bella Vita Venice

Starts 06/21/17 Ends 06/30/17

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Bella Vita Venice

Brookdale Communities

Alabama

Brookdale Jones Farm

Huntsville, AL 35802
"Brookdale Place was very good. Everybody was wonderful. My schedule is horrible, and they worked with me two or three times before I could get up there. The rooms were very nice; I really liked the..."

Brookdale Northport

Northport, AL 35476
"I liked the idea that my wife can have what she needs at Brookdale Northport and that I can stay with her. They serve three meals every day. The staff was very friendly. I was very pleased with my ..."

Brookdale Cedar Springs

Decatur, AL 35601
"We had not had any problems with Brookdale Cedar Springs since we moved mom. They are very easy to work with and great in answering the questions we have. The place looked nice, and the staff are r..."
"Brookdale University Park was our favorite. We liked the size and the setup of how everything was arranged inside and outside. It was very well thought out for seniors, and we really liked the apar..."

Arkansas

Brookdale Chenal Heights

Little Rock, AR 72223
"Brookdale was a nice facility with reasonable rates. The hostess who greeted us was very helpful. It was recently remodeled and in pretty good shape. They had a game room and TV room, exercises, an..."

Brookdale Pleasant Hills

Little Rock, AR 72211
"My mother-in-law is in Brookdale Pleasant Hills in a two-bedroom. They talk to her instead of talking over her, which is great. The meals are fine. They check on her if she doesn’t come down to eat..."

Brookdale Fort Smith

Fort Smith, AR 72903
"We like Brookdale Fort Smith. I have nothing negative to say; everything has been good. My brother likes the staff. There are several activities posted, but he is not taking advantage of those. He ..."

Brookdale Russellville

Russellville, AR 72801
"Emeritus at Wildflower is very nice. The staff is very nice, and they were able to help me. The rooms are of a good size, and they are clean. The environment is very nice because it looked homey an..."

Arizona

"Now that we have a new director she comes with many years of experience. She treats us with kindness and always shows she cares. Just by her being in the building you can tell that all of the staff..."

The Inn at Freedom Plaza

Peoria, AZ 85381
"Inn at Freedom Plaza had a lot of doctors and all kinds of programs. Assisted living seemed to be made up of people that needed physical therapy. They really did a lot of physical therapy and had a..."

Brookdale Camino del Sol

Sun City West, AZ 85375
"I liked Brookdale Camino del Sol and the people there a lot. Everything was nice. They were doing various things and had church services when I was there. I was impressed with the whole facility. "

Brookdale Oro Valley

Oro Valley, AZ 85704
"My brother is very well cared for at Clare Bridge. He is always well groomed and well dressed and never has any negative comments. The help is very caring of the residents. I have only positive com..."

California

Brookdale Fresno

Fresno, CA 93720
"We placed our Aunt here after reviewing several other assisted living places. From the time we walked in and had a very in-depth interview from Sabrina discussing my aunt's needs, medical history a..."

Brookdale Paulin Creek

Santa Rosa, CA 95403
"The really good thing about Brookdale Paulin Creek for my parents is that they have independent section, which my parents went into, but they also have assisted living and memory care. Even if you'..."

Brookdale Chanate

Santa Rosa, CA 95404
"Brookdale Chanate is beyond fabulous, and we just really lucked out that they've been so sensitive and considerate, and they bent over backwards to help us with every minor detail that we needed he..."

Brookdale San Jose

San Jose, CA 95123
"We moved my dad into Brookdale San Jose. He has been living there since January. It is great. The staff is great. They’re awesome. My dad is in an apartment. It is big, clean, and brand new. They h..."

Colorado

Brookdale Boulder Creek

Boulder, CO 80301
"This is such a beautiful building and has an amazing outdoor area for the residents to feel at home. I would recommend this Assisted Living home to everyone! "

Brookdale Monument Valley Park

Colorado Springs, CO 80903
"My mother just moved into Brookdale Monument Valley Park. The lady was interested in and supportive of what we are going through with her, and helped us develop a plan. It just feels like they brin..."

Brookdale Fort Collins

Fort Collins, CO 80525
"They have a wonderful plan at Brookdale Fort Collins. They intergrate people rather than dump them in where they don’t know anything. They’re very hands-on, very caring, and keep them involved. The..."

Brookdale Highlands Ranch

Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
"Brookdale Highland was wonderful and clean; the only problem is they don’t take Medicaid. The staff was pleasing ,and everyone was smiling. Some people were going on an outing, and some were stayin..."

Connecticut

Brookdale West Hartford

West Hartford, CT 06117
"Brookdale West Hartford is very nice. The staff is very good. They have quite a few activities, like bus rides, exercise, karaoke, and stuff like that. I do not want to move my relative because I a..."

Brookdale Wilton

Wilton, CT 06897
"Brookdale was very nice and very well maintained. The apartments were very nice. It was comparable to the other places I saw in Connecticut. "

Brookdale Chatfield

West Hartford, CT 06110
"The staff at Brookdale Chatfield seemed very supportive. The residents there seemed very happy with what the staff was doing for them. The organization is one where you pay on a monthly basis as op..."

Brookdale Farmington

Farmington, CT 06032
"We had a tour with one person at Brookdale Farmington, and everybody was very nice. The rooms were beautiful and spacious, and the colors were lovely. Everything was tastefully done, there was plen..."

Delaware

Brookdale Dover

Dover, DE 19904
"My mother is at Brookdale Dover. We chose it because it is small and has a warm atmosphere when you go in there. The people seem to be very friendly and know everybody in there and watch out for th..."

Brookdale Hockessin

Hockessin, DE 19707
"I visited the community the other day since I am looking for a community for my Grandmom. It was a small community with a family like feel. I toured with the sales manager, Lisa. She was very help..."

Brookdale White Chapel

Newark, DE 19713
"My husband and I lived at Brookdale White Chapel for six weeks. We found it to be too expensive. It was very nice, and I enjoyed it, though. The people were very nice. I loved the room. It was very..."

Florida

Lake Port Square

Leesburg, FL 34748
"We went to Lake Port; it’s probably the oldest in the community, and it’s very nice. It was OK, we have lots of friends who live there, and it’s affordable for us. They take care of your room, they..."

Lake Seminole Square

Seminole, FL 33772
"Lake Seminole Square is a beautiful place. If I had to go to an assisted living home, this would be the one if I can just afford it. The staff was very friendly. I like how the marketing person pre..."

Brookdale Lake Worth

Lake Worth, FL 33467
"The studio room and the kitchenette at Brookdale Lake Worth Gardens were really small, and I didn’t get a homey feel there. They were so nice. They have doctors and a nurse there all the time. They..."

Brookdale Palmer Ranch

Sarasota, FL 34238
"Palmer Ranch Healthcare and Rehabilitation is right down the road from where I live. It’s absolutely beautiful, and the people there are extremely kind and considerate. I can’t say enough of them. ..."

Georgia

Brookdale Augusta

Augusta, GA 30909
"Brookdale Augusta was nice. It was very inviting and homey. The room was empty when I came in, so I really couldn't judge how much furniture you could have in there, but it seemed comfortable enoug..."

Brookdale Chambrel Roswell

Roswell, GA 30076
"I was very impressed with Brookdale. The staff did a very good job in guiding me through the facility. The rooms were a little bigger, and the price was in the middle. All 3 meals were included in ..."

Brookdale Carrollton

Carrollton, GA 30117
"I've chosen Brookdale Carrollton. It's a large, beautiful, two-story brick building with a lot of activities going on to keep the residents very busy and stimulated. My aunt's room is beautiful. It..."

Brookdale Historic Roswell

Roswell, GA 30075
"We met a number of residents at Brookdale Historic Roswell who gave positive testimonials, and we met a few more caregivers there who were nice and outgoing. So, it was generally the happiness quot..."

Iowa

Brookdale Sioux City

Sioux City, IA 51104

Idaho

Brookdale Boise Parkcenter

Boise, ID 83706
"What a great place for seniors. I have a dear friend that lives at this community. She did live in a stunning cottage. Very private and elegant. We moved her into the main building of the Villa..."

Brookdale Twin Falls

Twin Falls, ID 83301
"Brookdale Twin Falls was wonderful, and I loved it. I wanted to go and live there. I almost said yes, but I didn't like what they were charging, and they were charging too much money. The rooms wer..."

Brookdale Coeur d'Alene

Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
"I considered Brookdale Coeur d'Alene. It was a very nice facility. They had one-bedroom apartments and excellent staffing. I just visited, but I was very impressed with them and their abilities to ..."

Brookdale Pocatello

Pocatello, ID 83201
"My dad’s apartment at Brookdale Pocatello is really nice. It is large with a real nice bathroom, and a large closet. They provided the refrigerator, microwave, and furniture. There’s also a small r..."

Illinois

Brookdale Des Plaines

Des Plaines, IL 60016
"I was impressed with Brookdale Des Plaines. Mother and I liked it very much. Out of the ones I visited, Brookdale is the nicest. The price is good. I was impressed with the staff and the cleanlines..."

Brookdale Glen Ellyn

Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
"The staff at Brookdale Glen Ellyn was wonderful; the residents seemed content. The rooms were lovely, very homey, and comfy. We had some lemonade, which was available at all times and very nice. Th..."

Brookdale Hawthorn Lakes

Vernon Hills, IL 60061
"We visited Brookdale Hawthorn. It was a very nice community. We were very pleased with it. If my mother moved, she would have moved there; however, she decided not to move. They were very accommoda..."

Brookdale Hoffman Estates

Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
"The independent living part of Brookdale Hoffman Estates is absolutely gorgeous and feels like a 5-star hotel. The rooms were superb, roomy, and large. The staff had hospitality skills as if you we..."

Indiana

Brookdale Castleton

Indianapolis, IN 46250
"Brookdale Castleton was wonderful. The staff who assisted me was very nice. The atmosphere at this facility was very homey and very friendly. The rooms are very nice and very spacious with a little..."

Robin Run

Indianapolis, IN 46268
"I am in Robin Run and love it. I am comfortable, and have friends and a two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment with a very nice view. The staff is very good to me. I get hugs all of the time. The food..."

Brookdale Portage

Portage, IN 46368
"Brookdale was beautiful and absolutely gorgeous. The staff seemed wonderful, and everybody I met was very nice. The amenities were marvellous, and the programs were excellent, but I can’t afford it..."

Brookdale Valparaiso

Valparaiso, IN 46383
"Very nice facility, staff is wonderful. Lots of activities planned for residents. The only down side that i see is that it is self pay they don't except medicaid , medicare or social security, othe..."

Kansas

Brookdale Leawood State Line

Leawood, KS 66209
"If distance wasn't such a major issue I would have preferred to place mom at Clare Bridge. It really upsets me because that was my first choice and we gave them up for distance. I am regretting it ..."

Brookdale Overland Park 119th

Overland Park, KS 66209
"We have visited Brookdale (Brookdale Overland Park 119th). We really like it. It's probably our first choice. They have tours, shopping, and eating out. It has a very nice homey atmosphere. It's a ..."

Brookdale East Wichita

Wichita, KS 67206
"My dad is in Brookdale. We are very pleased with them. The staff does a good job. My dad does not have the energy and ability to participate in any activities at this point, but they do provide act..."

Brookdale Topeka

Topeka, KS 66604
"My wife has been in Brookdale Topeka for three months now. It is a wonderful place with wonderful caretakers. They are well staffed and have a great chef; the food is exceptional. There are three d..."

Kentucky

Brookdale Blankenbaker

Louisville, KY 40243
"Remarkable, caring individuals. So blessed to have my parents in this facility! "

Richmond Place

Lexington, KY 40509
"I spoke to the admissions director, and she was extremely helpful. I advised we could not afford her facility, but she went out of her way to give me alternate advise. Then she called me after my..."

Brookdale Edgewood

Edgewood, KY 41017
"Emeritus at Egdewood was a really nice place. It had a great location. They had a curfew where the door would ring if you go out. The staff was friendly. The rooms and apartments were exceptionally..."

Brookdale Murray

Murray, KY 42071
"Excellent caring workers, improved meal variety, lovely well maintained facility, and they make it feel like you're already home! "

Louisiana

Brookdale Alexandria

Alexandria, LA 71303
"The experience at Brookdale has been awesome and really good. It’s expensive, but she chose the facility because it’s closer to her sisters. It’s not going to be wise, but that’s where my mother wa..."

Brookdale Bossier City

Bossier City, LA 71111
"We took my mom to Brookdale Bossier City, which is near where my mother, sister-in-law, and brother are, so we thought that would probably be the best. Of the places we visited, it was the most lik..."

Brookdale Kenner

Kenner, LA 70065
"We visited Brookdale Kenner. The environment was very nice. The staff was very nice and helpful. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. We had been invited to a lunch. We had a very nice time the..."

Brookdale Mandeville

Mandeville, LA 70471
"Brookdale Mandeville (Formerly Emeritus at Mandeville) looked very nice. I got to visit their rooms and they were very nice. I am interested in their respite care if my husband and I want to travel..."

Massachusetts

Brookdale Cushing Park

Framingham, MA 01702
"We are looking to possibly move to Brookdale Cushing Park. The food looks lovely; I had dinner there. I think it is a community atmosphere. The maintenance is on a par, and there are a lot of place..."

Brookdale Quincy Bay

Quincy, MA 02169
"We had a wonderful experience at beautiful Brookdale Quincy Bay. They were all very nice people. We had lunch there, and the food was delicious. I am hoping to get my mother in there in June. The o..."

Brookdale Attleboro

Attleboro, MA 02703
"We really liked Brookdale Attleboro. It was the one my sister selected for my brother-in-law. It was very nice and small compared to some of the ones we toured. The staff members were very nice. We..."

Brookdale Cape Cod

Hyannis, MA 02601
"Brookdale Cape Cod was absolutely gorgeous. Every single detail was taken care of. It was quiet and peaceful. The people were all extremely professional. The dining facilities were excellent. My fa..."
See all 10 communities in Massachusetts

Maryland

Brookdale Olney

Olney, MD 20832
"My mother decided to go to Solana on a respite-basis to see if she likes it. She likes it very much; so yesterday I went over to sign the contract for her to be a permanent resident. I feel that th..."

Brookdale Potomac

Potomac, MD 20854
"Emeritus at Potomac is a really nice facility. The staff are really nice as well, but the problem is if you ran out of money, you are out on the streets. They do have trips that the residents can g..."

Brookdale Hagerstown

Hagerstown, MD 21742
"Brookdale Hagerstown was the best fit for my friend from all the places that we went. It has a rom that is just right for her. The place allowed a glass of wine with doctor’s approval. They have a ..."

Brookdale Towson

Baltimore, MD 21212
"I live in Emeritus. The staff is very nice. They have a very good staff here. They could improve on the menu though. The dining room is very nice. We have the best apartment in the building. My hus..."

Michigan

Brookdale Ann Arbor

Ann Arbor, MI 48103
"What I like about Brookdale Ann Arbor is they continue to keep in touch with me just to see how my parents are doing, which I think is very kind and thoughtful. It was beautiful, clean, and had act..."

Brookdale W. Eisenhower Pkwy

Ann Arbor, MI 48103
"Clare Bridge was nice. The staff was very friendly and the food was good. I would recommend it to others. "

Brookdale Battle Creek MC

Battle Creek, MI 49015
"The accommodations at Clare Bridge were very nice, and it is strictly a dementia facility, which is what we needed. They were great in trying to help us be able to get my father-in-law there trying..."

Brookdale Bay City

Bay City, MI 48708
"I thought that the retirement was bad. My grandma hated everything about it, she always complained their was nothing to do. And the other residents that lived there she said were brainwashed into t..."

Minnesota

Brookdale Eagan

Eagan, MN 55123
"Brookdale is small with only 52 residents, which is what I like. It's a homey memory care facility. They have a lot of sitting areas to make it feel homey and courtyards. The staff is wonderful, an..."

Brookdale Eden Prairie

Eden Prairie, MN 55344
"My mother-in-law would be moving to Brookdale Eden Prairie next week. We chose it because we liked the facility and the programs. They had a special program for each resident based on their needs. ..."

Brookdale North Oaks

North Oaks, MN 55127
"I chose Clare Bridge because it is close to my home, the number of staff available, and the program they have has the same routine every day. It has a very friendly and caring atmosphere. The room ..."

Brookdale Owatonna (MC)

Owatonna, MN 55060
"The staff at Clare Bridge are very attentive to my sister, making sure that they include her in activities that she wants to participate in or try to actively engage her somehow which is very pleas..."

Missouri

Brookdale Wornall Place

Kansas City, MO 64114
"Brookdale and its apartments were very nice. There were a lot of people out and about. The dining area looked good, and there was a community room."

Foxwood Springs

Raymore, MO 64083
"Our visit at Foxwood Springs went good, but mom just didn’t qualify to be there because she needed more help. The staff was fine. I think it’s a good place for her if she did qualify. "

Brookdale St. Peters

Saint Peters, MO 63376
"We were impressed with Brookdale St. Peters. My mother-in-law is very pleased, and she is very happy. The staff is all very friendly and helpful. It is very clean, and the food is good according to..."

Brookdale West County

Ballwin, MO 63011
"My mom moved to Solana West County. I chose it because I like the facility, and it is nice. The staff seems good, and everything is pretty good. The food was good, and the rooms are gorgeous. They ..."

Mississippi

Brookdale Meridian

Meridian, MS 39305
"Brookdale picked me up and showed me around the facility, then helped me move. The cleanliness is great. The staff wakes me up early in the morning. They are very friendly and great. The food is go..."

Brookdale Oxford

Oxford, MS 38655
"I visited Brookdale Oxford. The visit was good. They were very nice. The room was very nice. Everything was wonderful. The community was great. Everybody seemed happy. They had different levels of ..."

Brookdale Biloxi

Biloxi, MS 39531
"The staff at Brookdale was excellent. The living quarters were nice, clean, and well kept. Everybody seemed OK. The dining area was restaurant-style. "

Brookdale Hattiesburg (MC)

Hattiesburg, MS 39402
"The employees at Brookdale Hattiesburg II (Formerly Emeritus at Pine Meadow) were very nice, courteous, very friendly, and very helpful. The place was really clean. They had a lot of activities thr..."

Montana

Brookdale Great Falls

Great Falls, MT 59401
"Brookdale was an excellent facility. The rooms were well-maintained, they tend to paint after somebody moves out, the kitchens were a bit small, but otherwise I was impressed. The manager is very n..."

Brookdale Missoula Valley

Missoula, MT 59808
"Brookdale Missoula Valley was a very nice, clean, and well-organized facility. The management was good. It is a desirable place. The rooms were adequately sized. We saw some people getting on a shu..."

Brookdale Springmeadows

Bozeman, MT 59715
"My father was the greatest...He wanting to have his own place and not to be a burden, and knowing he had dementia.. it was blessing for him to move into his place in jan 2014, and i truly bless ev..."

North Carolina

Brookdale Asheville Overlook

Asheville, NC 28803
"I visited Brookdale Asheville Overlook. They had a lot of really good activities. The staff was very helpful. They were very interactive with all of the people. They knew their names when they were..."

Brookdale Lenoir

Lenoir, NC 28645
"My mother is in Brookdale Lenoir, formerly Lenoir Park, and I am thrilled with everything. You have to pay for what you get, but she's getting everything that she needs, and wants. She's very happy..."
"A month ago, I came into the Brookdale Carriage Club. They have both independent and assisted living, tong-term care and dementia care, which is what I was looking for, and they were very accommoda..."

Brookdale Charlotte East

Charlotte, NC 28212
"We haven't made any decision yet, but Wilora Lake Lodge is a good candidate. It has a family environment setting. Everyone gets to know everyone quickly. My mother spent three days there; she was o..."
See all 60 communities in North Carolina

North Dakota

Brookdale Brentmoor Minot

Minot, ND 58701
"My father is in Brentmoor (Emeritus at Brentmoor). The staff is fine and friendly. He enjoys the food. They have a variety of activities anywhere to music to programs and entertainments. "

Nebraska

Brookdale Kearney Northridge

Kearney, NE 68845
"My father is in Brookdale Assisted Living. It is a great facility. He has been for 10 years. He starts out with the independent living and he has transitioned to the assisted living. They are accom..."

Brookdale Lexington

Lexington, NE 68850
"No one in my family, least of all my grandfather, was happy about his move into assisted living. The staff at Park Avenue were good and kind and helpful during the transition, and did everything po..."

Brookdale Wayne

Wayne, NE 68787
"The staff was very nice to visitors upon arrival and did seem to make attempts at forging a friendly relationship between family members and themselves. However; the care provided at this facility ..."

New Hampshire

Brookdale Spruce Wood

Durham, NH 03824
"I am living here in Brookdale Spruce Wood, and it's very nice. The room is actually lovely because it has a beautiful view out into the trees, and I find it very peaceful. I really love it. It's lo..."

New Jersey

Brookdale Evesham

Voorhees, NJ 08043
"The place is very nice, and the staff is very informative at Brookdale Evesham. They answered all of my questions. I saw the rooms, which were all very nice. "

Brookdale Hamilton

Hamilton, NJ 08619
"I visited during the holidays what a spotless immaculate place It was beautiful. Extremely friendly staff and it was obvious that they truly love those residents living there. Smiles throughout ..."

Brookdale Deptford

Deptford, NJ 08096
"There were two houses at Brookdale Deptford, I & II, and my cousin was in II. It's very nice and clean with a nice bathroom, a small refrigerator, a microwave, and a kitchenette. It was by the ..."

Brookdale Westampton

Westampton, NJ 08060
"Brookdale Westampton was a very nice community. It was specifically for people with dementia, and that is what John's diagnosis is, but it did not work out because he wanted to go home. From my per..."

New Mexico

Brookdale Juan Tabo Place

Albuquerque, NM 87111
"Emeritus at the Cottages is where I want to be. I like it. Considering that it is a 4-hour drive from where I live, they offered me a ride and sent a van for me, and right away, I started feeling l..."

Brookdale Valencia

Albuquerque, NM 87108
"What I like about Brookdale Valencia is that their prices are lower than most of the places are. I was able to eat there twice, and the food is good. I also saw that they have an exercise room and ..."

Brookdale Santa Fe

Santa Fe, NM 87505
"I visited Brookdale Santa Fe. They’re very courteous. The rooms were very nice. The ambience was good. The community was expensive, but the location was excellent. "

Brookdale Tramway Ridge

Albuquerque, NM 87111
"Brookdale Tramway Ridge (formerly Brookdale Place of Albuquerque) was clean, and everything was nice about it. It was just too far for us. The staff was very helpful. "

Nevada

Brookdale Sparks

Sparks, NV 89434
"We checked out the independent living section of Brookdale, and we enjoyed their facilities. This was probably the one we'll go for. The price range was very nice. "

Brookdale Vista

Sparks, NV 89434
"Yesterday was my mom’s first day at Brookdale. Her room is spacious and clean. It has brand-new carpeting, which is very nice but it's thick and difficult for wheelchairs to get through. I wish it ..."

Brookdale Gardnerville

Gardnerville, NV 89410
"I toured Brookdale Gardnerville. it wasn’t suitable, not because of the facility, which was beautiful, but because my husband needed more care than assisted living. He needed home health, but he pa..."

Brookdale Reno

Reno, NV 89509
"My Mom has live at Emeritus /Plumas /Reno for almost two years. At one time I moved her to a fancy new memory care, but Ofelia, Dwight and Debbie are MUCH BETTER dealing with dementia patients!!!!!..."

New York

Brookdale Clinton MC (NY)

Clinton, NY 13323
"The staff at Brookdale Clinton is excellent. It's small with only 40 residents. It is basically in the field, all wooded with lots of birds and wildlife. It has a good-sized access road before you ..."

Brookdale Ithaca AL

Ithaca, NY 14850
"We went to the Sterling House and it was very nice and clean. It would be a great place for somebody to live. The staff that gave us the tour was very good. They had a nice dining room and they als..."

Brookdale Fayetteville

Fayetteville, NY 13066
"We had a great tour at Brookdale Fayetteville. The place is very beautiful, but expensive because it is enhanced senior living. It had greater diversity of residents. The green space in the back wa..."

Brookdale Niagara (MC)

North Tonawanda, NY 14120
"My father lived here and I was extremely happy with his care. Hospice came in at the end and dad passed away peacefully. From the very beginning I was shown kindness and respect. They were all so ..."

Ohio

Brookdale Deer Park

Cincinnati, OH 45236
"We visited Amber Park. They had a lot of closet space, which was important. The studio room was really nice, and it didn't feel like you're just stuck in a little room. We haven't eaten there yet, ..."

Brookdale Finneytown

Cincinnati, OH 45231
"Brookdale Finneytown was lovely, new, and clean and they bent over backwards to get my mother to go there. I would have no trouble if she went in there. The room was lovely, and the staff bent over..."

Brookdale Kenwood

Cincinnati, OH 45242
"My father lived at Brookdale Kenwood for 2.5 years. We could not have asked for a better place for him. Everyone treated him (and us) with great care and compassion. We highly recommend this facili..."

Brookdale Oakwood

Dayton, OH 45419
"I had a very good meeting at Brookdale. The place, however, was a 25-minute drive from our place. I was very impressed with the facility. The rooms were spacious and very nicely decorated, and it a..."

Oklahoma

Bradford Village

Edmond, OK 73034
"I toured this facility along with two others. The nursing home was a little outdated but they had more visible staff than any other nursing home that I toured. I chose Bradford village and am glad ..."

Brookdale Oklahoma City Southwest

Oklahoma City, OK 73159
"I have visited this community several times, and each time I have found the residents to be involved in some type of activity, and having a good time. The staff is extremely attentive, and involved..."

Brookdale Ada

Ada, OK 74820
"Brookdale Ada was one of the top three communities we liked and visited. They had locked doors, which is safe. If you have Parkinson's or dementia, then it's a good place to go because of the secur..."
"I visited Brookdale. I thought it was comfortable, and homey. I liked it. The studios were very small, but they had nice areas for residents to come out to sit in. The place had tables, and comfort..."

Oregon

Brookdale Beaverton

Beaverton, OR 97006
"I liked Brookdale. I thought it was really nice. My mom had a very rare condition, but they were familiar with it and I liked that. The staff was friendly and very much engaged with the residents. ..."

Brookdale Bend

Bend, OR 97701
"Brookdale Bend (Formerly Clare Bridge of Bend) is a beautiful place. It is just a memory care unit, and it's smaller, but it's so charming. The grounds are gorgeous. When you walk in to the common ..."

Brookdale Salem

Salem, OR 97306
"Clare Bridge was great. I like their apartments. It's spacious. They have activities. "

Brookdale Troutdale

Troutdale, OR 97060
"We’ve placed our father in Brookdale Troutdale. The building is very nice and clean. The staff is very helpful. My father seems to be well cared for there. The room is spacious and has a private ba..."

Pennsylvania

Brookdale Dublin

Dublin, PA 18917
"The staff and service at Brookdale Dublin are exceptional. They have an obvious and sincere love for their patients and show such compassion. The facility is cozy and welcoming, and every effort ..."

Brookdale Murrysville

Export, PA 15632
"Brookdale was very clean, very bright, and updated. However, it was not in our budget. The staff was very informative, very enlightening, and very helpful. They answered my questions very promptly. "

Brookdale Penn Hills

Penn Hills, PA 15235
"Sterling house was a small facility and the rooms were lovely. Mom stayed there for three weeks. The staff was absolutely, incredibly wonderful. It has more of a homelike feel than one of the bigge..."

Freedom Village at Brandywine

Coatesville, PA 19320
"We are moving in at Freedom Village at Brandywine. The staff were very nice. They have lovely, spacious rooms. The apartments all have sun rooms. They have five dining rooms. There are a lot of cho..."
See all 12 communities in Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

Brookdale Cumberland

Cumberland, RI 02864
"Brookdale Cumberland was excellent, very nice, clean, and very well run. They have a lot of things to do and a lot of places to go. I couldn’t believe the list of activities in one day. We looked a..."

Brookdale Greenwich Bay

East Greenwich, RI 02818
"I am interested in Greenwich Bay because of the very extreme comfort level. I think what was so comforting about it is their openness and the warmth. Like for instance, the Activities Director obvi..."

Brookdale Centre of New England

Coventry, RI 02816
"I chose the Brookdale for its proximity, cleanliness, and its modern facility. Everyone is wonderful. They know you by name, and greet you right when you come in. They are taking very good care of ..."

Brookdale Smithfield

Smithfield, RI 02917

South Carolina

Brookdale Ebenezer Road

Rock Hill, SC 29732
"My mother is in Brookdale Ebenezer. They have a recreational lady who does different things with them like bingo and ball games. They serve three meals a day. The staff is very nice, pretty quick i..."
"This facility from the outside gave a wonderful impression, it is beautifully built and equally beautifully maintained landscape. When you enter the facility, you are always greeted with a smile an..."

Brookdale Central

Central, SC 29630
"We chose Brookdale for my mother, and everything is good so far. They serve three meals, and she has her own good-sized room. They have attendants on duty 24 hours a day. They have nurses that come..."

Brookdale Cleveland Park

Greenville, SC 29601
"Homewood Residence at Cleveland Park is very convenient. The place is very clean, and my dad refers to it as a very nice, high-end hotel. They have very large rooms with beautiful view, and an in-h..."
See all 24 communities in South Carolina

Tennessee

Brookdale Goodlettsville

Goodlettsville, TN 37072
"We are on a waiting list right now at Brookdale Goodlettsville (Clare Bridge of Goodlettsville). We are very pleased with it. It would be perfect for my mother. It has good people. The dining room ..."

Brookdale Mount Vernon Drive

Cleveland, TN 37311
"Brookdale at Mount Vernon Road used to be Clare Bridge. The staff was really good about helping me get the papers all fixed up for the VA. They came and took us over there. They showed us the place..."

Brookdale Belle Meade

Nashville, TN 37205
"Brookdale Belle Meade is an excellent choice, and we are very happy with it. Our family member is in the memory care called Clare Bridge, and it's great. They're very hands on. They seem to have mo..."

Brookdale Green Hills Cumberland

Nashville, TN 37215
"Cumberland at Green Hills was too far away from my daughter's house but I visited it. The staff were amenable and cooperative. The facility was clean and airy. I saw a list of activities but I was ..."

Texas

Brookdale Copperfield Village

Victoria, TX 77904
"We have a place here in Victoria called Copperfield Village where residents can have their own separate patio home, and I took a tour there. They are highly rated. Their residents love being there...."

Emeritus at Amber Oaks

San Antonio, TX 78233

Brookdale Broadway Cityview

Fort Worth, TX 76132
"We visited Brookdale in Fort Worth. They had villas that were all full, and they said they didn’t have much turnover. It is where I would be more interested in living. I only looked at the villas t..."

Brookdale Tyler South

Tyler, TX 75703
"We visited Brookdale Tyler South. It was nice, it was neat, and it was clean. It was sunny too. We like the people and the fact that there were more active people. We went and saw about three, and ..."

Utah

Brookdale Cedar City

Cedar City, UT 84720
"I like most the nearness of Emerald Pointe in terms of location. I also like the residents that I met there. The staff too was extremely friendly. They were interested in giving me any assistance t..."

Brookdale Southgate

Saint George, UT 84770
"I visited Brookdale Southgate (formerly Emeritus at Cliff View), and I was very impressed with the staff member, Maria. She took time to help me understand dementia as a disease. I was very impress..."

Brookdale North Ogden

Ogden, UT 84404
"We went with Brookdale North Ogden for my husband, but he needed more care than they were able to give him. They also did not have any more lockdown units. They were really nice though and great pe..."

Brookdale Salt Lake City

Salt Lake City, UT 84102
"I have occasion to visit many assisted living facilities throughout Utah since my family all works within the health care system. My Aunt and cousin work in many assisted living facilities and my c..."

Virginia

Brookdale Danville Piedmont

Danville, VA 24541
"My wife was placed in an adult facility. She was only at Abingdon for about 18 hours. The Abingdon Place was very, very nice and attractive. The only thing that I felt uncomfortable with when I wen..."

Brookdale Williamsburg

Williamsburg, VA 23185
"Brookdale Williamsburg is a quite nice home for Mom. It's like a condo complex that doesn't look like a retirement community. The food is acceptable, the staff is terrific, and the grounds are real..."

Brookdale Virginia Beach

Virginia Beach, VA 23455
"The next one that I went to was Clare Bridge. This was an older place than the first one, but it looked clean, and they were in the process of painting and fixing up some of the rooms. Actually the..."

Gayton Terrace

Richmond, VA 23238
"I went to Gayton Terrace. I like this place; however, the other ones were smaller and a little homier than this place. Gayton Terrace was big, and it was more like an apartment complex. The apartme..."

Vermont

Brookdale Fillmore Pond

Bennington, VT 05201
"Brookdale is very nice, and my father actually enjoys it there. They’re the only facility who would accept him with his physical state and his Alzheimer’s. Most places in New York wanted to put him..."

Washington

Brookdale North Spokane

Spokane, WA 99218
"We moved Grandma here 6 months ago and have found Brookdale to be a great place. The staff from the Administrator down is amazing. The loving care grandma receives is so important to us. Thank y..."

Brookdale South Regal

Spokane, WA 99223
"Brookdale South Regal was very clean, friendly, bright, and warm. We really liked it, and my mom chose it becuase she liked the activities and the fact that they have a lot of choices; she could li..."

Brookdale Harbor Bay

Gig Harbor, WA 98332
"Brookdale Harbor Bay was willing to help, and the staff was very nice. They do shopping, bingo, crafts, and different kind of things to help with the memory care. The grounds were very nice, clean,..."

Brookdale Silver Lake

Everett, WA 98208
"My mom is at Brookdale Silver Lake. It is what we needed for memory care. When I visited, it was a locked facility, and we didn't realize that she would need that until then. The staff is cheerful ..."

Wisconsin

Brookdale Brookfield

Brookfield, WI 53045
"The Brookdale facility is very nice. They have many activities, but my mother is in a transition right now. She will be switching on to the family care program in the next year and lots of faciliti..."

Brookdale Brookfield Capitol Dr

Brookfield, WI 53005
"Staff is poorly trained. Management does not respond to concerns. Rooms smell like urine as residents are not changed enough. Can often find residents soaked in urine. Over billed as not recieving ..."

Brookdale Kenosha

Kenosha, WI 53142
"I visited Clare Bridge. It chose it because I liked the layout, I liked the way it looked, and I liked the price. I liked that it was dementia and Alzheimer's only. The facility was clean. It looke..."

Brookdale La Crosse (AL)

La Crosse, WI 54601
"I did visit The Villas La Crosse, and it was clean and orderly. It was open and not crowded. It was landscaped well, and I was favorably impressed with the outdoor appearance of it. It was not laid..."

West Virginia

Brookdale Charleston Gardens

Charleston, WV 25311
"I have a family member living at the facility and I can honestly say that the care and compassion shown to them is unsurpassed. They treat her like their own family member when we take her out she ..."

Brookdale Maplewood

Bridgeport, WV 26330
"I think the Emeritus at Maplewood is an excellent facility. They're doing a great job providing nursing care. They've just been on top of my mom's needs, so it's worked out very, very well. "

Wyoming

Brookdale Absaroka

Cody, WY 82414
"I was overall very pleased with Brookdale Absaroka (Formerly Emeritus at Absaroka). The staff seemed very friendly, but I really didn't have that much interaction with them. "

Brookdale Sugarland Ridge

Sheridan, WY 82801
"Very nice, helpful people. Close to a lot of stores you can walk to. "