Atria

Atria operates communities across 28 US states and 7 Canadian provinces and offers assisted living, independent living, memory care, and respite care. They emphasize “green senior living”, providing a good work environment for staff, and helping residents live active lives through their Engage Life program.

Atria Facts

Atria consists of 166 senior living communities across 27 states. Atria’s communities are most heavily concentrated in California. Their communities have an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars, based on 3,068 consumer reviews submitted to Caring.com. They provide older adults with assistedlivingfacility, adultdayservice, independentliving, and alzheimer's care facilities.

Atria by State

Atria Rates

Averages are based on starting monthly costs, not inclusive of care and other costs. They are subject to change at any time. Continuing care retirement communities often require an entrance fee in addition to monthly rent.

State CA
Independent Living $4,063
State TX
Independent Living $301

Atria Caring Stars

The Caring Stars program honors service excellence at assisted living and memory care facilities in America based on consumer rating and reviews. (More on Caring Stars)

Atria Communities

Alabama

Atria Regency

Mobile, AL 36609
"Very nice facility and caring staff. The food is amazing. I was really impressed with the meals that were served there. They are so lucky to have that award winning chef. "

Arizona

Atria Bell Court Gardens

Tucson, AZ 85710
"Atria was fabulous, it was amazing, and that's where I want to go. It's a beautiful place with a beautiful setting. It's an old hacienda, an old ranch, and they have taken great pains to make it ve..."

Atria Campana Del Rio

Tucson, AZ 85718
"We really liked Atria Campana del Rio. It's modern and clean, and the staff was really pleasant. There were a lot of positives. The food was great, like it was from a professional restaurant. They ..."

Atria Chandler Villas

Chandler, AZ 85224
"I found Atria Chandler to be friendly and very clean, and the people seemed happy. There was good interaction between the people. We visited twice and had a delicious meal there. "

Atria Park of Sierra Pointe

Scottsdale, AZ 85260
"Atria Park of Sierra Pointe was the first one we visited. It was a lovely place. We like it a lot. The lady was very friendly. Again, it seemed like a big empty hotel. The people were in line to go..."

California

Atria Bayside Landing

Stockton, CA 95219
"Atria was very nice, and the tour was excellent and very good. The rooms were little bit small but sufficient, and the decorations were very nice; it was definitely sage. She did show us one room t..."

Atria Santa Clarita

Santa Clarita, CA 91321
"I love this place - the people are well looked after and seem very happy. The staff take such good care of them and they are one of the few places that actually books some great entertainment! Th..."

Atria Burlingame

Burlingame, CA 94010
"Atria Burlingame’s rooms were fairly spacious and had nice balconies that were communal areas. There were nice areas to sit and read, plus a computer station. They had couple of activities. The peo..."

Atria Carmichael Oaks

Carmichael, CA 95608
"The rooms at Atria Carmichael Oaks are clean and well appointed. Mom has a studio in the assisted living side, and I would say it's acceptable but not very spacious. The food is amazing. They have ..."

Colorado

Atria Inn at Lakewood

Lakewood, CO 80226
"My mother has been at Atria Inn at Lakewood for 7 weeks now and she likes it a lot. They have a library, dining room where you order off of a menu, and a tiered system for backup nurses, so if you ..."

Atria Park of Applewood

Lakewood, CO 80215
"Mom is already in Atria Applewood, and she seems to be happy there. It is a new facility. It is only a year old. They have three meals a day, plus snacks. They have a movie room, a pool room, craft..."

Atria Longmont

Longmont, CO 80503
"Atria Longmont was beautiful. It was very big and very spacious. The rooms were beautiful. The activities were lovely. However, they did not take Medicaid when you run out of funding. They did have..."

Connecticut

Atria Crossroads Place

Waterford, CT 06385
"I'm living in Atria Crossroads Place. I've been here for four years now. It is very good here. The people are very friendly. The food is very good. It is going to be hard any place else to match th..."

Atria Darien

Darien, CT 06820
"Everything was top notch at Atria. The only issue was understanding the level of care that’s needed, and how much that really cost. That was a not as transparent as the other communities. This was ..."

Atria Greenridge Place

Rocky Hill, CT 06067
"Atria Greenridge Place was very nice, up-to-date, and sunny. It is a lovely place, but it's a little too far away from my house. Nevertheless, They provide three meals, housekeeping, transportation..."

Atria Hamilton Heights

West Hartford, CT 06119
"Atria Hamilton Heights was the one we selected. It's nice, antique, has character, and friendly. The staff was great. The rooms were nice and clean with great window views. The activities looked gr..."

Florida

Atria Lady Lake

Lady Lake, FL 32159
"I was very impressed with Atria Lady Lake. The place was very light and airy. It was all on one floor which was a plus. The staff was very helpful and very attentive and accommodating to their resi..."

Atria Park at Lake Forest

Sanford, FL 32771
"Atria Park at Lake Forest's rooms were very nice and I liked the staff. They have a couple of different activity rooms based on memory level. The place is resort-like and top quality."

Atria Park at St. Joseph's

Jupiter, FL 33458
"We have already found a place for my client. It's called The Atria (Atria Park at St. Joseph's). It has everything we need. It is very large. It has a beautiful restaurant, it has physical therapy,..."
"We had a wonderful experience at Atria Park of Baypoint Village. The lady showed us the rooms, the activity area, the dining room, and the garden. They went into all the details as to how they can ..."

Georgia

Atria Buckhead

Atlanta, GA 30324
"Atria Buckhead is a very attractive facility. It's very pleasing to the eyes – everything from the dining room to the foyer to the hallways, everything is attractive there. The staff was very frien..."

Atria Johnson Ferry

Marietta, GA 30067
"My mother was in Atria (Atria Johnson Ferry) for 2 years. It was a beautiful place. It was excellent all the way around. It was a very nice operation and a beautiful place. We ate there all the tim..."

Atria Mableton

Austell, GA 30106
"Atria Mableton was a very nice facility. It was very clean. The staff was extremely friendly. They were having an ice cream social when we were there. They had shuttle service available several day..."

Atria North Point

Alpharetta, GA 30009
"We decided to keep my husband at Atria. It is close and very nice. The staff and the food are both very good actually. They do a good job. I am very pleased with them. "

Illinois

Atria Park of Glen Ellyn

Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
"The general impression is Atria Park of Glen Ellyn is very nice, and it’s being considered as one of the 2 homes we’re looking at. The food was very good. The residents seemed very comfortable, and..."

The Solana Deer Park

Deer Park, IL 60010
"I was very impressed with Solana, we were treated with such dignity and form, and it was lovely. For the assisted living apartment, there's no kitchen, but if you want to bake cookies, there's an o..."

Indiana

Atria Newburgh

Newburgh, IN 47630
"I liked everything about Atria Newburgh, but it was expensive. It's absolutely beautiful, and the staff was excellent. They recommended home specialty service and who to get. The location and the g..."

Kansas

Atria Hearthstone

Topeka, KS 66606
"Atria operates several retirement communities throughout the country, and two in Topeka happen to be located next door to each other. I toured both buildings, considered two separate businesses an..."

Kentucky

Atria Elizabethtown

Elizabethtown, KY 42701
"Atria Elizabethtown has been very nice and helpful. So far, we've been very impressed and happy. We haven't moved in yet, but my mom has chosen a two-bedroom unit that's very nice, spacious, has ni..."

Atria Highland Crossing

Fort Wright, KY 41011
"My ex-husband is in Atria Highland Crossing. Cost-wise and the way it looks, it is the best. So far, we are pleased with it. It is clean. He has a one-bedroom apartment that they come and clean onc..."

Atria Springdale

Louisville, KY 40241
"This is a wonderful home for people who wish to remain independent yet need some monitored assistance. The living quarters are sized well. The dining room guarantees residents will have healthy and..."

Atria St. Matthews

Louisville, KY 40207
"Allows independant living, very social enviroment. Friendly Staff and very affordable. On site barborshop and hair salon. Offers a wide variety of activities so residents can be active and keep min..."

Massachusetts

Atria Draper Place

Hopedale, MA 01747
"I liked Atria Draper Place. It was nice. Each of the rooms were uniquely shaped. It felt nice and airy. It did not look like it had that much of an outdoor area because the building was right in th..."

Atria Franklin

Franklin, MA 02038
"It was very nice when we visited The Estate. The staff was informative and very nice. The rooms and dining facility is very nice. They have everything going on while I was there. They were playing ..."

Atria Fairhaven

Fairhaven, MA 02719
"I choose Atria because of its proximity to our home, the size and the impression of warm and caring people there. Everyone is extremely helpful and everyone is available when mom needs them. They a..."

Atria Longmeadow Place

Burlington, MA 01803
"The residents at Atria Longmeadow Place are all very friendly. I've eaten there a couple of times and in the eating area, the people are chatting, laughing, and having a good time. The staff is ver..."
See all 9 communities in Massachusetts

Maryland

Atria Manresa

Annapolis, MD 21401
"Atria Manresa felt very warm and very inviting. The staff that I talked with was very friendly, and the people who lived there seemed very happy and friendly. It was a beautiful location. They had ..."

Atria Salisbury

Salisbury, MD 21804
"Atria Salisbury was an excellent place. The staff was very congenial, informative, and answered all of our questions. The food was excellent, and the dining area was nice, clean, and very well prep..."

Maine

Atria Kennebunk

Kennebunk, ME 04043
"Atria Kennebunk is nice, clean, and very new-ish. The people get along well and are very attentive. Everything you need is there, and there are always people around. They always go down to the sitt..."

Atria Scarborough

Scarborough, ME 04074
"My mom passed away, but she did go to Bellavita at Scarborough, and I would recommend it to anybody. It was a wonderful place with great assisted living and great memory care. I very highly recomme..."

Michigan

Atria Kinghaven

Riverview, MI 48192
"Atria was a beautiful and wonderful facility, but it was way higher than what we could afford. It was very upscale, with large, big, nice rooms. It has a nice dining area, and a beautiful landscape..."

Atria Park of Ann Arbor

Ann Arbor, MI 48105
"Atria Park of Ann Arbor was smaller than most retirement community. They were diverse and had different options on whether you wanted a one-bedroom apartment or a two-bedroom apartment, or if you w..."

Atria Shorehaven

Sterling Heights, MI 48313
"Atria Shorehaven wouldn't work for us because in order to use my aunt's long-term care insurance, she needs a licensed community where she is getting checked on more often than once every eight hou..."

North Carolina

Atria MerryWood

Charlotte, NC 28209
"I am in Atria Merry Wood. The surrounding is very pleasant. The food is great, and the service people in the restaurant are very great. They have different sizes of rooms. They have one-bedroom, tw..."

Atria Oakridge

Raleigh, NC 27614
"I moved into Atria. The food is wonderful, and I eat breakfast and dinner with them. The only problem is the microwave. I have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath, and I use the second bedroom as an office. I have..."

Atria Southpoint Walk

Durham, NC 27713
"Atria Southpoint Walk is a very nice place. If you wish to stay there for a month, you don’t have to have a long term contract, and that is fine. I've never had any problems with any of the staff i..."

New Jersey

Atria Cranford

Cranford, NJ 07016
"We really like Atria Cranford and the whole setup and staff. Everybody there seems happy. They had a lot of activities to keep people busy, and they take them out on trips. All of the clients were ..."

Atria Roseland

Roseland, NJ 07068
"I placed my two friends in the Life Guidance/Memory Care unit at Atria Roseland. They have been living there for two months now, and I am very happy with the staff and environment. Judy, Clairese, ..."

Atria Norwood

Norwood, NJ 07648

Atria Tinton Falls

Tinton Falls, NJ 07753
"I liked where Atria was located, and I thought the people were friendly. It was saying independent living because the people didn’t need help, but it wasn’t the kind of independent living we were l..."

New Mexico

Atria Vista Del Rio

Albuquerque, NM 87102
"Atria was OK. A friend of mind has her mother in there, and they are happy. It is clean and well maintained, but a little pricey, and they didn’t have anything available at that time I visited. The..."

Nevada

Atria Seville

Las Vegas, NV 89128
"We moved my mother into Atria since she knew some people there, and it was convenient for my sister. Everything was clean, fresh-looking, and had very well-manicured and well-kept grounds. The room..."

Atria Summit Ridge

Reno, NV 89523
"We chose Atria Summit Ridge for my mom. It's one large but not too large building with 70 rooms. The dining room is very open, bright, and cheerful. It looks like a dining room out of a restaurant ..."

Atria Sunlake

Las Vegas, NV 89117
"I’ve been at Atria Sunlake since the end of March. The food here is gourmet, very tasty. There’s very little that I dislike, and that’s personal preference. The dining area is comfortable, and they..."

Atria Sutton

Las Vegas, NV 89121
"I went without an appointment to Atria Sutton; they were very gracious. The staff was very polite. They went out of their way to show me around and answered any questions that I had. The rooms were..."

New York

Atria Bay Shore

Bay Shore, NY 11706
"Atria Bay Shore is a new facility. It’s a very nice place. The residents there looked active and are doing things. They were a lot of activities going on and it was well organized. Their common are..."

Atria Briarcliff Manor

Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
"Atria Briarcliff Manor was very nice. We looked at a studio that was too small. The one-bedroom unit perhaps would have fit her needs. The rooms and the whole facility were in wonderful condition. ..."

Atria Crossgate

Albany, NY 12203
"The staff at Atria Crossgate give me the support that I need. The people are wonderful. My room is very nice, and the dining room is fabulous. We have a chef, and the food is very good. They have m..."

Atria Delmar Place

Delmar, NY 12054
"My parents decided to move to the Delmar Place about three years ago. When my father died a year ago, the staff was extremely helpful towards the end. He needed an awful lot of assistance. My mothe..."

Ohio

Atria Newell Creek

Mentor, OH 44060
"We went to Brookdale (Brookdale Newell Creek). Brookdale was very nice, but it wasn’t very high on our list. I saw a single room, a little bigger single room which they call the deluxe room, and a ..."

Atria Northgate Park

Cincinnati, OH 45251
"My cousin is in Atria Northgate Park. It's clean and neat, has a lot of natural light, lots of lounges, and things to do. It has a greenhouse where people can grow flowers. The staff members are ve..."

The Landing of Springboro

Springboro, OH 45066
"I went to The Landing of Springboro. It is expensive. It is fancy. It caters to a certain clientele. It caters to people who are probably used to living in a very well-to-do social strata. They do ..."

Pennsylvania

Atria Bethlehem

Bethlehem, PA 18017
"I liked Atria Bethlehem. It was very clean, and people were very friendly. They interacted with the residents, and that was something we really enjoyed. There was a salon and a work area, I believe. "

Atria Center City

Philadelphia, PA 19103
"Atria Center City was under construction, but the parts that were finished were beautiful. I thought the staff was very good and very friendly; even the people who weren't part of the tour would gr..."

Atria South Hills

Pittsburgh, PA 15236
"Atria South Hills was outstanding in every respect. Perfect and fantastic activities, and they were very clean. Ratio to residents as well as the staff was incredibly good. They had single and doub..."

Atria Woodbridge Place

Phoenixville, PA 19442
"My mom is at Atria Woodbridge Place. The place is beautiful, and the staff and food are wonderful. I could not imagine putting her in another place. It was amazing. They have different activities, ..."

Rhode Island

Atria Aquidneck Place

Portsmouth, RI 02871
"I found Atria Aquidneck Place very enjoyable. They have lots of activities and nice décor. The apartments were very nice, adequate and good size bedroom, living room, kitchenette and a nice size ba..."

Atria Bay Spring Village

Barrington, RI 02806
"Atria was very nice. I would give it high marks, and it was my choice for my mother. The facility was in great shape. It didn't look very industrial or commercial. People seemed happy, and it was p..."

Atria Harborhill

East Greenwich, RI 02818
"Atria Harborhill is very grand and very expensive for two people. We thought the rooms were small for two people but were fine for one person. The services were excellent. The staff was very profes..."

Atria Lincoln Place

Lincoln, RI 02865
"My brother and I visited the Atria. The girl that took us around was very knowledgeable and very professional. They were getting ready to eat, so we went into the dining room, and they told us ever..."

South Carolina

Atria Forest Lake

Columbia, SC 29206
"We're very pleased with Atria. We have a smaller room, but it certainly meets all of my father's needs. The staff has been very helpful. It helped the family to feel like a part of their family. Th..."

Tennessee

Atria Weston Place

Knoxville, TN 37909
"What characterizes Atria Weston Place is what it offers that money cannot buy. The attitude - and honest feelings - of the service staff is not merely service, it is a heart-felt love for the resi..."

Texas

Atria Canyon Creek

Plano, TX 75075
"Atria Canyon Creek was really good. We really liked the place. The people were very nice, including the residents we met. It was clean, and they seemed to have a lot of activities. Their pricing wa..."

Atria at the Arboretum

Austin, TX 78759
"Atria is like living in a luxury cruise ship. I’ve been living there for one and a half years. The staff is wonderful; they know everybody’s names. When you come to the dining room, you’re greeted ..."

Atria Carrollton

Carrollton, TX 75010
"My mother was happy at Atria Carrollton. It was decent. She got to the point where she needed a little bit more care than they could give her with dementia and being legally blind. The food was gre..."

Atria Collier Park

Beaumont, TX 77706
"Atria Collier Park was very well-kept and seemed to have great staff. I was very impressed. The dining area was lovely. They have people come in to take them out to do their shopping. As far as act..."

Virginia

Atria Virginia Beach

Virginia Beach, VA 23454
"I really like Atria Virginia Beach. It was wonderful. In fact, my son really likes it. We went on a Sunday, so the chef showed us around. He was very sweet. Before I left, he gave me the most excel..."