Atria

Atria operates communities across 28 US states and 7 Canadian provinces and offers assisted living, independent living, memory care, and respite care. They emphasize “green senior living”, providing a good work environment for staff, and helping residents live active lives through their Engage Life program.

Atria Facts

Atria consists of 173 senior living communities across 27 states. Atria’s communities are most heavily concentrated in California. Their communities have an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars, based on 3,299 consumer reviews submitted to Caring.com. They provide older adults with assistedlivingfacility, adultdayservice, independentliving, and alzheimer's care facilities.

Atria by State

Atria Rates

Averages are based on starting monthly costs, not inclusive of care and other costs. They are subject to change at any time. Continuing care retirement communities often require an entrance fee in addition to monthly rent.

State CA
State FL
Assisted Living $2,630
Independent Living $2,934

Atria Caring Stars

The Caring Stars program honors service excellence at assisted living and memory care facilities in America based on consumer rating and reviews. (More on Caring Stars)

Atria Communities

Alabama

Atria Regency

Mobile, AL 36609
"Very nice facility and caring staff. The food is amazing. I was really impressed with the meals that were served there. They are so lucky to have that award winning chef. "

Arizona

Atria Bell Court Gardens

Tucson, AZ 85710
"Atria was fabulous, it was amazing, and that's where I want to go. It's a beautiful place with a beautiful setting. It's an old hacienda, an old ranch, and they have taken great pains to make it ve..."

Atria Campana Del Rio

Tucson, AZ 85718
"We really liked Atria Campana del Rio. It's modern and clean, and the staff was really pleasant. There were a lot of positives. The food was great, like it was from a professional restaurant. They ..."

Atria Chandler Villas

Chandler, AZ 85224
"I found Atria Chandler to be friendly and very clean, and the people seemed happy. There was good interaction between the people. We visited twice and had a delicious meal there. "

Atria Park of Sierra Pointe

Scottsdale, AZ 85260
"Atria Park of Sierra Pointe was the first one we visited. It was a lovely place. We like it a lot. The lady was very friendly. Again, it seemed like a big empty hotel. The people were in line to go..."

California

Atria Fresno

Fresno, CA 93720
"I visited Atria, and it was very beautiful. I saw residents interacting, and I saw that it was a very social and comfortable environment. The staff member showed me all the things I asked about, an..."

Atria Newport Plaza

Newport Beach, CA 92663
"Newport Beach Plaza was a bit expensive. It didn’t have a lot of outdoor space; there was a roof garden. It was in a more dense area like it was kind of surrounded by apartments and condo complexes..."

Atria Menifee Valley

Sun City, CA 92586
"I am a new resident, 2 weeks, and this is the place if you need assisted living. My wife and I share a cozy one bedroom apartment with our own furniture and we moved our sweet girl cat in with us...."

Atria Santa Clarita

Santa Clarita, CA 91321
"I love this place - the people are well looked after and seem very happy. The staff take such good care of them and they are one of the few places that actually books some great entertainment! Th..."

Colorado

Atria Longmont

Longmont, CO 80503
"Atria Longmont was beautiful. It was very big and very spacious. The rooms were beautiful. The activities were lovely. However, they did not take Medicaid when you run out of funding. They did have..."

Connecticut

Atria Crossroads Place

Waterford, CT 06385
"I'm living in Atria Crossroads Place. I've been here for four years now. It is very good here. The people are very friendly. The food is very good. It is going to be hard any place else to match th..."

Atria Darien

Darien, CT 06820
"Everything was top notch at Atria. The only issue was understanding the level of care that’s needed, and how much that really cost. That was a not as transparent as the other communities. This was ..."

Atria Greenridge Place

Rocky Hill, CT 06067
"Atria Greenridge Place was very nice, up-to-date, and sunny. It is a lovely place, but it's a little too far away from my house. Nevertheless, They provide three meals, housekeeping, transportation..."

Atria Hamilton Heights

West Hartford, CT 06119
"Atria Hamilton Heights was the one we selected. It's nice, antique, has character, and friendly. The staff was great. The rooms were nice and clean with great window views. The activities looked gr..."

Florida

Atria Countryside

Clearwater, FL 33761
"Brookdale Horizon Bay Clearwater is wonderful in every way. It is extremely clean. The staff were very caring; they go the extra mile to make sure people have what they need. The price is reasonabl..."

Atria Lady Lake

Lady Lake, FL 32159
"My visit with Atria Lady Lake was fine. The apartments were OK and adequate in size. They serve three meals a day, and they have transportation. The staff members were friendly."

Atria Port St. Lucie

Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
"I visited Horizon Bay Port St. Lucie, and the place was beautiful. I saw that they have a few things going on. They have a musical thing, craft sessions. The people seemed very happy with what was ..."

Atria Tamarac

Tamarac, FL 33321
"This is a beautiful facility. The apartments are very nice and spacious. They have a dining area or room service. Activities, tv room, card games and more. Everyone is friendly and active. A littl..."

Georgia

Atria Buckhead

Atlanta, GA 30324
"Atria Buckhead is a very attractive facility. It's very pleasing to the eyes – everything from the dining room to the foyer to the hallways, everything is attractive there. The staff was very frien..."

Atria Mableton

Austell, GA 30106
"Atria Mableton was a very nice facility. It was very clean. The staff was extremely friendly. They were having an ice cream social when we were there. They had shuttle service available several day..."

Atria North Point

Alpharetta, GA 30009
"We decided to keep my husband at Atria. It is close and very nice. The staff and the food are both very good actually. They do a good job. I am very pleased with them. "

Atria Park of Tucker

Tucker, GA 30084
"It was absolutely fantastic. I think my favorite part of it is the fact that most (if not all) of the apartments had their own patio, with window gardens, etc. The facility itself is actually a gro..."

Illinois

Atria Park of Glen Ellyn

Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
"The general impression is Atria Park of Glen Ellyn is very nice, and it’s being considered as one of the 2 homes we’re looking at. The food was very good. The residents seemed very comfortable, and..."

The Solana Deer Park

Deer Park, IL 60010
"I was very impressed with Solana, we were treated with such dignity and form, and it was lovely. For the assisted living apartment, there's no kitchen, but if you want to bake cookies, there's an o..."

Atria at River Trail

Bolingbrook, IL 60440

Indiana

Atria Newburgh

Newburgh, IN 47630
"I was very impressed with Atria Newburgh. One thing I liked about it was the perfect location. It also seems to be very well-run and very nice. The room I saw was very nice, small, but very adequat..."

Kansas

Atria Hearthstone

Topeka, KS 66606
"Atria operates several retirement communities throughout the country, and two in Topeka happen to be located next door to each other. I toured both buildings, considered two separate businesses an..."

Kentucky

Atria Elizabethtown

Elizabethtown, KY 42701
"Atria Elizabethtown has been very nice and helpful. So far, we've been very impressed and happy. We haven't moved in yet, but my mom has chosen a two-bedroom unit that's very nice, spacious, has ni..."

Atria Highland Crossing

Fort Wright, KY 41011
"My ex-husband is in Atria Highland Crossing. Cost-wise and the way it looks, it is the best. So far, we are pleased with it. It is clean. He has a one-bedroom apartment that they come and clean onc..."

Atria Springdale

Louisville, KY 40241
"This is a wonderful home for people who wish to remain independent yet need some monitored assistance. The living quarters are sized well. The dining room guarantees residents will have healthy and..."

Atria St. Matthews

Louisville, KY 40207
"Allows independant living, very social enviroment. Friendly Staff and very affordable. On site barborshop and hair salon. Offers a wide variety of activities so residents can be active and keep min..."

Massachusetts

Atria Draper Place

Hopedale, MA 01747
"Atria Draper Place was great. We thought it would be perfect. Beverly, who accommodated me, was awesome, sweet, genuine, very caring, and understanding. We didn't eat while we were there, but they ..."

Atria Franklin

Franklin, MA 02038
"It was very nice when we visited The Estate. The staff was informative and very nice. The rooms and dining facility is very nice. They have everything going on while I was there. They were playing ..."

Atria Fairhaven

Fairhaven, MA 02719
"I choose Atria because of its proximity to our home, the size and the impression of warm and caring people there. Everyone is extremely helpful and everyone is available when mom needs them. They a..."

Atria Longmeadow Place

Burlington, MA 01803
"The residents at Atria Longmeadow Place are all very friendly. I've eaten there a couple of times and in the eating area, the people are chatting, laughing, and having a good time. The staff is ver..."
See all 9 communities in Massachusetts

Maryland

Atria Manresa

Annapolis, MD 21401
"Atria Manresa felt very warm and very inviting. The staff that I talked with was very friendly, and the people who lived there seemed very happy and friendly. It was a beautiful location. They had ..."

Atria Salisbury

Salisbury, MD 21804
"Atria Salisbury was an excellent place. The staff was very congenial, informative, and answered all of our questions. The food was excellent, and the dining area was nice, clean, and very well prep..."

Maine

Atria Kennebunk

Kennebunk, ME 04043
"Atria Kennebunk is nice, clean, and very new-ish. The people get along well and are very attentive. Everything you need is there, and there are always people around. They always go down to the sitt..."

Atria Scarborough

Scarborough, ME 04074
"Atria Scarborough is a lovely and spacious place. They are very caring and attentive to the individuals. My brother and I both take care of my mother, so sometimes that makes it tricky with the com..."

Michigan

Atria Kinghaven

Riverview, MI 48192
"Atria was a beautiful and wonderful facility, but it was way higher than what we could afford. It was very upscale, with large, big, nice rooms. It has a nice dining area, and a beautiful landscape..."

Atria Park of Ann Arbor

Ann Arbor, MI 48105
"Atria Park of Ann Arbor was smaller than most retirement community. They were diverse and had different options on whether you wanted a one-bedroom apartment or a two-bedroom apartment, or if you w..."

Atria Shorehaven

Sterling Heights, MI 48313
"I was very impressed with Atria Shorehaven. The girl who showed me around was very good, very nice, very helpful, and very understanding. They're very good about everything. They're helpful, answer..."

North Carolina

Atria Oakridge

Raleigh, NC 27614
"I moved into Atria. The food is wonderful, and I eat breakfast and dinner with them. The only problem is the microwave. I have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath, and I use the second bedroom as an office. I have..."

Atria Southpoint Walk

Durham, NC 27713
"Atria Southpoint Walk is a very nice place. If you wish to stay there for a month, you don’t have to have a long term contract, and that is fine. I've never had any problems with any of the staff i..."

New Jersey

Atria Cranford

Cranford, NJ 07016
"We really like Atria Cranford and the whole setup and staff. Everybody there seems happy. They had a lot of activities to keep people busy, and they take them out on trips. All of the clients were ..."

Atria Roseland

Roseland, NJ 07068
"I placed my two friends in the Life Guidance/Memory Care unit at Atria Roseland. They have been living there for two months now, and I am very happy with the staff and environment. Judy, Clairese, ..."

Atria Norwood

Norwood, NJ 07648

Atria Tinton Falls

Tinton Falls, NJ 07753
"I liked where Atria was located, and I thought the people were friendly. It was saying independent living because the people didn’t need help, but it wasn’t the kind of independent living we were l..."

New Mexico

Atria Vista Del Rio

Albuquerque, NM 87102
"We just moved mum into life guidance- memory care. What an amazing staff and experience! Thank you for the warm and calm welcome. The Director helped me to locate valuable resources and quickly ..."

Nevada

Atria Seville

Las Vegas, NV 89128
"We moved my mother into Atria since she knew some people there, and it was convenient for my sister. Everything was clean, fresh-looking, and had very well-manicured and well-kept grounds. The room..."

Atria Summit Ridge

Reno, NV 89523
"I visited Atria, and it was very nice. I liked them very much, and I thought it was great. It was very clean, and well-kept up."

Atria Sutton

Las Vegas, NV 89121
"I went without an appointment to Atria Sutton; they were very gracious. The staff was very polite. They went out of their way to show me around and answered any questions that I had. The rooms were..."

New York

Atria Bay Shore

Bay Shore, NY 11706
"Atria Bay Shore is a new facility. It’s a very nice place. The residents there looked active and are doing things. They were a lot of activities going on and it was well organized. Their common are..."

Atria Briarcliff Manor

Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
"My mother is in Atria Briarcliff Manor. They help with medication and have been very supportive. The staff is friendly and kind. They have beautiful grounds located close to a village. The rooms ar..."

Atria Crossgate

Albany, NY 12203
"The staff at Atria Crossgate give me the support that I need. The people are wonderful. My room is very nice, and the dining room is fabulous. We have a chef, and the food is very good. They have m..."

Atria Delmar Place

Delmar, NY 12054
"My parents decided to move to the Delmar Place about three years ago. When my father died a year ago, the staff was extremely helpful towards the end. He needed an awful lot of assistance. My mothe..."

Ohio

Atria Newell Creek

Mentor, OH 44060
"We went to Brookdale (Brookdale Newell Creek). Brookdale was very nice, but it wasn’t very high on our list. I saw a single room, a little bigger single room which they call the deluxe room, and a ..."

The Landing of Springboro

Springboro, OH 45066
"I went to The Landing of Springboro. It is expensive. It is fancy. It caters to a certain clientele. It caters to people who are probably used to living in a very well-to-do social strata. They do ..."

Pennsylvania

Atria Bethlehem

Bethlehem, PA 18017
"I liked Atria Bethlehem. It was very clean, and people were very friendly. They interacted with the residents, and that was something we really enjoyed. There was a salon and a work area, I believe. "

Atria Center City

Philadelphia, PA 19103
"Atria Center City was under construction, but the parts that were finished were beautiful. I thought the staff was very good and very friendly; even the people who weren't part of the tour would gr..."

Atria South Hills

Pittsburgh, PA 15236
"My mother moved into Atria South Hills. It's beautiful, she receives great attention, and she finds the food to be delicious. Her room is beautiful, she engages in spiritual activities where they h..."

Atria Willistown

West Chester, PA 19382
"Atria Willistown is really small, and hardly has any grounds. If you want to gather around, watch football, and drink whiskey, this is your place. It felt like they were really intent on having a g..."

Rhode Island

Atria Aquidneck Place

Portsmouth, RI 02871
"I found Atria Aquidneck Place very enjoyable. They have lots of activities and nice décor. The apartments were very nice, adequate and good size bedroom, living room, kitchenette and a nice size ba..."

Atria Bay Spring Village

Barrington, RI 02806
"Atria was very nice. I would give it high marks, and it was my choice for my mother. The facility was in great shape. It didn't look very industrial or commercial. People seemed happy, and it was p..."

Atria Harborhill

East Greenwich, RI 02818
"Atria Harborhill is very grand and very expensive for two people. We thought the rooms were small for two people but were fine for one person. The services were excellent. The staff was very profes..."

Atria Lincoln Place

Lincoln, RI 02865
"My brother and I visited the Atria. The girl that took us around was very knowledgeable and very professional. They were getting ready to eat, so we went into the dining room, and they told us ever..."

South Carolina

Atria Forest Lake

Columbia, SC 29206
"We're very pleased with Atria. We have a smaller room, but it certainly meets all of my father's needs. The staff has been very helpful. It helped the family to feel like a part of their family. Th..."

Atria Mount Pleasant

Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

Tennessee

Atria Weston Place

Knoxville, TN 37909
"What characterizes Atria Weston Place is what it offers that money cannot buy. The attitude - and honest feelings - of the service staff is not merely service, it is a heart-felt love for the resi..."

Texas

Atria Grand Prairie

Grand Prairie, TX 75052
"Brookdale was very nice. It's probably the best location for me, but they didn't have any openings. I liked the staff and they had a pretty varied menu for food choices."

Atria at the Arboretum

Austin, TX 78759
"Atria is like living in a luxury cruise ship. I’ve been living there for one and a half years. The staff is wonderful; they know everybody’s names. When you come to the dining room, you’re greeted ..."

Atria Canyon Creek

Plano, TX 75075
"Atria Canyon Creek was really good. We really liked the place. The people were very nice, including the residents we met. It was clean, and they seemed to have a lot of activities. Their pricing wa..."

Atria Carrollton

Carrollton, TX 75010
"My mother was happy at Atria Carrollton. It was decent. She got to the point where she needed a little bit more care than they could give her with dementia and being legally blind. The food was gre..."

Virginia

Atria Virginia Beach

Virginia Beach, VA 23454
"I really like Atria Virginia Beach. It was wonderful. In fact, my son really likes it. We went on a Sunday, so the chef showed us around. He was very sweet. Before I left, he gave me the most excel..."