Sky Harbor Care Center

57333 JOSHUA LANE, Yucca Valley, CA, 92284

Reviews of Sky Harbor Care Center

Dan 1 April 09, 2013

Sky Harbor Care Center is only 10 minutes away from home, so it will be very convenient for us. It's clean, comfortable, well-staffed, and in a beautiful area. The staff is excellent and extremely helpful.

natenitro1 November 20, 2012

My grandfather stayed at this facility for a total of 2months before passing away. The facility is clean with friendly staff. The main issue for me were the complete lack of safety measures taken to warn us about the contagious nature of my grandfather's condition. He had very infectious mersa. If correct precaution were taken we should have had to were a hazmat type suit, but they allowed us in without so much as warning us. We had been in contact with him for over 30 minute, luckily no one was infected but it makes me wonder about the safety of the facilty, and about what else they may be letting slip by.

About Sky Harbor Care Center

Sky Harbor Care Center is a nursing home in Yucca Valley, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sky Harbor Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sky Harbor Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 555773
  • Ownership Type For Profit Partnership

• Resident Capacity 99