The Fountains Yuba City, CA

1260 Williams Way, Yuba City, CA, 95991

Reviews of The Fountains | Yuba City, CA

September 20, 2012

By Jennifer_0ne

The facilities and grounds of the home are quite nice. They could clean the bathrooms more often, but other than that the staff is wonderful and great with my grandma.

August 26, 2012

By Margaret6

My dad is in The Fountains and currently staying there for more than 3 weeks now. He had a series of falls and he was in the hospital for a week. Then he was transferred to the nursing home. The place was actually nice and they have very nice facilities. The staff were friendly and professional. They are very caring. It's been a hard situation for us, but we are fairly satisfied with their service.

July 11, 2012

By emily2817

My grandfather stayed at this facility following a hospital visit for some serious age-related health problems. He was on life support in the hospital. After he was realeased from the hospital, it was reccomended that he stay at this facility before returning home. The staff was wonderful and very nice with amazing bedside manner. They took the time to get to know every patient, their needs, as well as their families/friends. They were also very accommodating. The rooms are very spacious; however, the patients do share with one other person. My grandfather happened to know a fellow patient and the staff made it to where they could share their room. I feel as if the company and conversation that this provided lifted my grandfather's spirits leading to a faster recovery. The staff is not pushy, but does encourage the patients to participate in activities that will lead to their recovery. They have facilities - indoor and outdoor - for them to get up and around and practice maneuvering again. My grandfather also complimented the food often joking that it was much better than the hospital. I enjoyed visiting my grandfather very much during his 3-week stay at The Fountains!

Features of The Fountains

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About The Fountains

The Fountains is a nursing home in Yuba City, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Fountains for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Fountains