Michael Malotz Skilled Nursing Pavillion

120 ODELL AVENUE, Yonkers, NY, 10701

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Michael Malotz Skilled Nursing Pavillion

Nurse711 November 13, 2013

This facility is HORRIBLE and the rooms FILTHY. Most of the nurses do not assess the patients and communicate with the doctors or f/u with the patients response to the medications ordered. They rely on the patients family to fight for their needs and you better hope a family member or friend is a medical professional. Most assistant nurses/CNA's do the bare minimum and let residents in diapers that are unable to speak their needs, sit in urine and feces for hours until they do their cares. This causes the resident undo rashes and Urinary tract infection. When their meal trays are distributed they don't care weather the resident eats or not. They do not turn and position immobile resident every 2 hours increasing the risk for pressure ulcers and ultimately infections. I have not seen the majority of the staff , all departments, do their job appropriately . It is a sad place to live.

jedi June 24, 2013

I needed to go in for rehabilitation on my leg. I am 59 yrs old. The general poulation is elderly.I was in 1 month. I found the staff very friendly, and helpful,,the place was very clean. I liked the fact that the residents don't "hang" out in the hallways, like most nursing facilities..their is a common room for that. Very pleasant, food not the best, but, nourishing. I would go back again if I needed to.Therapists very friendly and helpful.

About Michael Malotz Skilled Nursing Pavillion

Michael Malotz Skilled Nursing Pavillion is a nursing home in Yonkers, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Michael Malotz Skilled Nursing Pavillion for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Michael Malotz Skilled Nursing Pavillion

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: