Manorcare Health Services-yardley

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-yardley

July 05, 2012

By kodonne

Upon first arriving at the facility I noticed how clean everything was. There didn't appear to be any loose debris around the room. Also, my grandmother was dressed in her clothes. Her condition didn't allow her to dress her self so the staff must have and it was good to see that they did. Also, the staff was able to give us an update on her condition when we simply asked a nurse about her. The nurse didn't need to look through charts or files or think about who we were talking to, it was clear that she was familiar my grandmother, that was very comforting. The food was delivered promptly and a staff member assisted my grandmother with her eating.

Features of Manorcare Health Services-yardley

• Hindi
  • Korean
  • Russian

Medicare (ratings last updated: 03/01/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2018

About Manorcare Health Services-yardley

Manorcare Health Services-yardley is a nursing home in Yardley, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services-yardley for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-yardley