Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab

721 S Hwy 78, Wylie, TX, 75098

Reviews of Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab

Sara16 July 31, 2014

We choose Founders Plaza because of its convenience and the close proximity to family. It is close to my cousin's house, my brother lives down the street and I live down the road, so it is just easy for us to go visit and take care of my mother. The staff truly and genuinely cares for her and that means a lot to me. I am not crazy about the food but her room is nice and adequate. The patients there seem content and they are always busy. Every time I go there, there's something going on. They have bingo, church, social days, crafts and though she is not able to participate in most of it because she is on rehab, I encourage her to try. Mom seems happy as anyone can be. Her whole life is changed.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab

Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab is a nursing home in Wylie, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab