Cold Spring Hills Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

378 Syosset Woodbury Road, Woodbury, NY, 11797

Reviews of Cold Spring Hills Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

Anonymous lady10 November 25, 2015

The admission lady at Cold Springs was very outgoing. The staff all seemed concerned, but there wasn't any availability. They had activities, and the rooms were clean and nice. My mom would probably eventually have to go in to the lockdown dementia unit. She is mobile at this point but most of the people that we have seen there were not as mobile as her.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are glad to hear that you found our admissions director to be friendly and glad you could see our staff’s genuine concern for our residents. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns, and thank you for considering Cold Spring Hills Center for Health & Rehabilitation. We have several other affiliated centers in the area that might be able to help with your mother’s medical needs. Please reach out to us at (844) 692-3648.

Bigbear33 November 23, 2015

Horrible I would nvr send anyone here I pushed the help button 11/2 hours till anyone came that is after I called the front desk and she kept me company for over an hour. And ask every 15 minutes r they there yet.I was getting meds for pain all of a sudden middle of nite it changed it changed from 3 hour intervals to 6. I hv nasty nurse assistant who is unhappy that I got her up from her chair. This place gets away with stuff cause most patients here r quite old so they haven't a clue. Day ,3/was the 1st time I got p/t but that wound up being stopped than started again after some schedule confusion being Sunday before thankgiving. If I could gv it 0 stars I would

We are deeply concerned about the incident which you describe, Bigbear. Our staff is instructed to respond as soon as possible after a call button is activated and it should never be as long as you have described. Please contact our administrator, Bob Baranello (rbaranello – (516) 921-3900) at your earliest convenience as we would like to discuss this further. Your comfort and condition are very important to us, and we would like to ensure that we are providing the best care possible.

Caring112400350 September 07, 2015

Cold Spring Hills was very nice, and the care was very good. The room was of a nice size and was well kept. The staff was accommodating too. They can have some newer equipment because some of them were older, but it is a pleasant place to be.

CMiller January 22, 2013

At night the nurses and aides ignored my Mom's call light. She would need help to use the bathroom ,and her light could be on for two hours without them coming once. During the week days the staff seemed more attentive, but I feel horrible leaving my Mom there.

up4dibs October 25, 2012

My father was a patient in this facility. He suffered a stroke in Conneticut and was transfered to this facility to be closer to our family. He was slowly getting better to the point where the doctors at this facility decided it was time to remove the breathing tube. That's a great thing, except they were not monitoring him and he DIED. SENSELESS!!!!! I would not put my dog in this facility to be cared for!!!!

Desipik April 07, 2012

My mother was a patient in this nursing home. She had alzheimers with a vengeance. I found the staff to always be patient and friendly. I went every day of the week to see her seven days a week. I visited my mom at different times of the day. Sometimes lunch and dinner or sometimes for breakfast and dinner. I always wanted to check on her condition. She had to wear Depends and I wanted to make sure that she was taken care of and clean. The nurses would always follow up with me to let me know if the doctor saw her. If I saw something that she needed (a podiatrist or a hair appointment), they would make the appointment for her. I made sure that her account had money in it and the nursing home never abused the account.I bought all of her personal possesions and clothing that she needed. I miss her very much. She passed away in that nursing home.I can honestly say that the nursing home was always kept immaculate and the home never had a smell.

About Cold Spring Hills Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

Cold Spring Hills Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Woodbury, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cold Spring Hills Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cold Spring Hills Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Cold Spring Hills Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation