Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

39 Clipper Drive, Wolfeboro, NH, 03894

Reviews of Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

Melbatoast June 23, 2012

I was pleased with the level of care at this nursing home for my grandmother, who was a resident for 8 months. It was a very difficult decision to have her placed in a nursing home, but the social worker who did the admission was very helpful, friendly and understanding. I was especially pleased to get to know at least one of the nurses aides, who very obviously took pride in her job and was a very warm, caring person who honestly loved what she was doing. This one nurses' aide took the time to fix my grandmother's hair, clothes and makeup the way she would have wanted, and always had time to speak with me about my grandmother. One of the main nurses also made time to speak with me and my grandfather and overall our experience was very pleasant. The nursing home itself was clean, bright and very accommodating to our needs.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Wolfeboro, NH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: