Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center

1024 WILLA SPRINGS DR, Winter Springs, FL, 32708

Reviews of Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center

OviedoFl March 21, 2015

Avoid this place if at all possible. If you can't avoid it make sure your family member has many unannounced visits daily. The quality of care provided is poor. The CNAs are too busy to care. The wait time after pushing the call button for help is unreliable. It felt more like a prison than skilled nursing. If your loved one has memory problems you will need to be there often to advocate on their behalf. The staff will tell them they don't remember what really happened even if they clearly do and have bruises from falling. I say this because my 50 year old husband fell down trying to go to the bathroom when no one answered his call for help. They were mad at him and questioned the roommate if he was telling the truth. It is extremely sad to see healthcare workers that do not actually care. Your loved one will be treated differently when you are not around to witness it.

Heathbar1 August 21, 2012

Never going back to this facility again. I only went for a visit, to see if the facility would be up to par for my grandmother and I was appalled by everything I saw and heard while I was there. Staff was running around like crazy, I overheard some what I assume to be cna's in the bathroom talking about how they don't even understand why the facility is taking on more residents so often when the care isn't right for the ones they already have. I couldn't even believe that. The facility wasn't homely or welcoming but had a chaotic atmosphere. One of the residents that I had sat down with and spoke with complained about how their rooms don't get cleaned up properly and how she had over 3 UTI's since she had been there due to the nurses not doing her right. I immediately became apprehensive and didn't need to hear anything further.

Pam R July 27, 2011

This is my husband's third nursing home experience. The staff at Tuskawilla are caring, concerned, and very aware of my husband's needs. The facility is beautiful and VERY clean. I am grateful that we found Tuskawilla Rehab and Nursing facility.

About Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center

Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center is a nursing home in Winter Springs, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Tuskawilla Nursing and Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: