Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

1540 6TH ST NW, Winter Haven, FL, 33881

Reviews of Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

Happy and content 2015 October 24, 2016

My grandmother was a patient there and it is an outstanding facility. The cleanliness of this facility is also out of this world. The amenities they offer are out of this world. They have a food area that was great, friendly, and courteous as well. They have the cutest ice cream.parlor, which my grandmother loved and wished it was open more, but the ice cream is amazing. I felt very comfortable with her being in this facility compared to others that I visited. If she ever needs to have another rehab, I will definitely recommend spring lake rehab.

William110803650 July 14, 2015

Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center was a very exquisite place. It is almost too good to be true. It was very nice. They had a theater room. It was fancy.

mominflorida September 03, 2014

AWFUL!Don't be fooled..They are the least compassionate people I have ever dealt with.Make my mom stay in bed,and wear depends.Due Diligence,i wish I had researched before I transferred..

About Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Winter Haven, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: