Life Care Center Of Winter Haven Nursing Home

Reviews of Life Care Center Of Winter Haven | Nursing Home

3.5

November 28, 2012

By Donna11

I've been very pleased with Life Care Center. My sister's been there the last two years. They're taking very good care of her and it's been very good. The care that she's been taking, the interaction, I think it's an excellent facility. However, it's been very difficult to deal with the office to get her from private care to Medicaid. I didn't get an explanation, but rather a threatening tone. I'm 76, so it's been very stressful. But the main business office manager has been very helpful.

May 25, 2012

By allie1125

I felt that the staff was very attentive and that they assisted the residence promptly. All the residence looked happy and were enjoying themselves. they have a hair and nail salon on the property , a community dinning room and a social room for games and activities.The staff try to do at least two activities with the residence a month such as ice cream socials and game nights or bingo( which the residence love).During my visit the actual doctor came in and seeing the patients and they were just as friendly as the nurses and the aid there . They also have a full service area for physical therapy. They facility is well up to date and very well staffed . i was a little hesitant of my family being in an assisted living/ nursing home facility due to hearing so much bad about them but this one is very good.

Features of Life Care Center Of Winter Haven

About Life Care Center Of Winter Haven

Life Care Center Of Winter Haven is a nursing home in Winter Haven, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center Of Winter Haven for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Life Care Center Of Winter Haven