Health Central Park

411 NORTH DILLARD STREET, Winter Garden, FL, 34787

Reviews of Health Central Park

November 16, 2012

By TrudyN

Health Central Park has been excellent. I'm very pleased with the care that they've given to my mother. My mother was on Medicaid and nobody wants to take Medicaid people and we just don't have enough money to put her in a nursing home. The staff is excellent. Everybody there is wonderful and I don't have any complaints at all. I just wish that they could provide some sort of transportation for all of the residents to go to the doctor because it costs me a lot of money when my mom has to go to a clinic once a month. I understand that they have only one bus but obviously that's not enough to the number of residents they have. But I don't mean that as negative towards them, I think that's just all that they have.

March 10, 2012

By lpn13

I am in a nursing program and have visited this facility as part of my clinicals. The facility is beautiful, clean, with a big central garden with lots of trees, walkways and gazebos. The staff is very friendly and kind. And as someone who got a chance to work "behind the scenes", every nursing protocol was followed exactly.

Features of Health Central Park

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Health Central Park

Health Central Park is a nursing home in Winter Garden, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Health Central Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Health Central Park