Brian Center Health and Rehab

2501 Downing St Sw, Wilson, NC, 27893

Reviews of Brian Center Health and Rehab

November 30, 2012

By Chuck2

My mom has dementia and she could not live alone. I tried to keep her with me and that didn't just work. That time, she fell at her house while she was still living alone and that's when all this came about. She injured her back. She pretty much needed 24-hour nursing care and so she went to Brian Center. It's a pretty old facility now. It's as pretty clean as they can keep it. It felt cold and clinical. My mom stayed there for almost a year. I can say that they didn't have enough staff. They did as good as they could. There were a lot of residents as opposed to the people working there.

May 30, 2012

By Grateful Turker

I really hate the smell of assisted livning places and how the staf generally does the job for the 10- 13 dollars an hour and most are African American or from non American descent and using there time as an LPN or CNA at an assisted living to make a little income. The atmosphere is professional but it does not seem to be caring. I am sure the thought of working with folks who are going to die is hard, and this in turn hardens the staff at centers like the one my grandmother is at. I do like the way they do events like Bingo and going to movies or to the fair, gardens or out for the day. I also like that all the rooms are outfitted with alarms and that I can spend the night with her if need to with a pull out sleeper sofa. All in all they are nice to a point but more professional then actually caring.

June 30, 2011

By Doug

One thing that I do not like about this Facility is that it has received a 3 star Health Rating. But There are several things that I do like. The staff is very professional and quick to respond to patient needs if and when they arise. They provide one on on personal assistance to each resident on a daily basis and they do not leave any one patient out. They could do a little bit better in their daily clean up but it is not dirty in the least. One thing that stands out is their way of providing spiritual assistance to the residents by allowing local churches to come in a ministers to those who request it. Overall, they are an "ok" facility.

Features of Brian Center Health and Rehab

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/17/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Brian Center Health and Rehab

Brian Center Health and Rehab is a nursing home in Wilson, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Brian Center Health and Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brian Center Health and Rehab