Avante at Wilson

1804 Forest Hills Rd W, Wilson, NC, 27893

Reviews of Avante at Wilson

June 12, 2013

By Natalie4

My mom has been in Avante at Wilson for almost three months now. The main important thing for me is finding a place that would be good for her health and Avante has helped me with that. They have good staff there have been really good to her. She transitioned out of the rehab and now she is going to a semi-private room. She is doing a whole lot better now.

July 18, 2011

By Doug

My best friend's mother work at this facility. Things I've notice when visiting my friend's mom are good. The patients are well taken care of and the place is really clean. Its been Several occasion where i seen nurses go the extra mile to satisfy a patient that was grumpy. They always tend to show professionalism in order to make sure the patient needs were met. I really enjoy the fact that they "go the extra mile" to make sure the residents feel as much as at home as possible. They offer so many activities that stimulate the residents to want to get better. One minute you will see a resident that is grumpy and moody and the next, the staff is there to put a smile on their faces. Its really encouraging to see that. I always leave with a smile on my face. Once again, two thumbs up!!!

Features of Avante at Wilson

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Avante at Wilson

Avante at Wilson is a nursing home in Wilson, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Avante at Wilson for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Avante at Wilson