Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center

2305 Silver Stream Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28401

Reviews of Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center

September 14, 2013

By Elizabeth22

I was here October of last year when I had my right knee redone and then I had my left knee done and that's why I'm back here at Silver Stream Health and Rehab. They are really good. The food is so-so, but the therapists and the aides are really good. Whatever you need they do it for you. They have doctors all the time and a couple of nurses. The room has two beds, two closet, two drawers, a TV, a bathroom, and a shower. All in all they are very good.

January 08, 2013

By Mary27

It's a fairly new facility here in Wilmington. My daughter handled everything for me for my husband. It's a very nice place and a clean one too. We're very pleased with it. The staff there is very thoughtful of my husband. The situation for me is very sad and difficult to handle. I'm having a hard time with it but the staff at Silver Stream are doing the very best they can. He's been there for 2 weeks. We are very thankful that he's there and being take care of.

Features of Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center

Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Wilmington, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Silver Stream Health and Rehabilitation Center