Chateau Center Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

7050 Madison Street, Willowbrook, CA, 60527

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Chateau Center Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

nancb59 July 03, 2012

We had Mom at Chateu for 9 months. The staff took wonderful care of Mom when she was there, they are a group of dedicated and caring nurses. When I visited with Mom everyone of them greeted me with love and compasion and when I left after my visit I was asured she was in good hands. The staff in the dining area took good care of making sure Mom ate and if she was not happy with the meal they would get her what she wanted The Therapy staff handled her with kndness.

meecyion March 30, 2012

This facility located in Hinsdale Illinois was very impressive in appearence. They accept all form of health insurances for forms of payments. There is no on-site dialysis services, the residents are escorted to different facilities if this service is needed, There is a full clinical team to make interdisplinary decisions, servicing skilled , short and long term needs. Residents normally are residing two to a room. There are numerous activities that take place in the building thru out the entire week. The grounds are fair, and the residents seem to be well-connected to the staff. While there I noticed how attentative the staff were to the residents. I would rank this facility a 3 out of 5 stars.

Granddaughter3 October 25, 2011

Beginning my search for a nursing facility for my grandmother, I knew exactly what I did not want. I did not want a facility that appeared dirty, had an odor, or seemed to have a revolving door of staff members. A recommendation from a friend brought me to Chateau for a visit. The facility is very clean, there is no overwhelming odor, and the staff is friendly and interactive with the patients. The move-in coordinator was extremely helpful in assisting with the difficult transition to a nursing facility and offered feedback and helpful tips. After moving my grandmother here, I am very happy with my decision. I toured at least 12 facilities before deciding on Chateau. My grandmother has taken her time adjusting, but I appreciate that the staff encourages her to participate in group activities such as Bingo, prayer, and Bunco. I know that in the coming years, her physical capabilities will become more and more limited due to her diagnosis with Parkinson's, but I am hopeful that the staff will continue to work and assist her with her daily activities as they have proven to be very supportive and helpful already. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a new home for an elderly relative who can no longer care for themselves.

Kim Blechschmidt July 27, 2011

My great Aunt was a resident at the Chateau for almost a year. She was end stages Alzheimer's and hospice. The staff, especially nurses and aides, were very kind and caring. They provided an individualized approach to my Aunt and were responsive to families questions and concerns.

From Chateau Center Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Chateau Center in Willowbrook offers Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, including physical, occupational and speech therapy. Chateau also offers a secure memory care program and accepts various forms of payment. We are Medicare and Medicaid certified.

Features of Chateau Center Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Chateau Center Nursing & Rehabilitation Center