Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

37603 EUCLID AVE, Willoughby, OH, 44094

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

October 15, 2014

By truelight

It is an unsafe place.I needed to call family members to stay with me at times .The nursing staff lack basic skills.several times I waited 1 to 2 hours for my pain medication.I felt so unsafe.

October 27, 2012

By no manor care

Short staffed to make money. Staff could not keep up with patient care because of that. Dirty shower rooms. Poor cleaning of patient rooms. Nurses did not change my my wound dressings as much as the doctor ordered. Management were rude with no people skills. Saw them berate employees in front of patients. During my 4 month stay 12 of the best staff members left in disgust because thy are not treated properly. Would not recommend. Gave one star for some of the nurses, aides and therapists

Features of Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

Manorcare Health Services-willoughby is a nursing home in Willoughby, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services-willoughby for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-willoughby