Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

37603 EUCLID AVE, Willoughby, OH, 44094

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

gables March 09, 2017

My grandma stayed here for over 100 days. She was well-treated and attended therapy daily. Management really cares about the residents here! My grandma loved the food and the social interactions she had during activity time. She never once complained about the food, nor did her belongings ever go missing.

James512 January 26, 2017

horrible. this place smells, isn't cleaned well, the floors in patient rooms are dirty. it's understaffed. saw bug traps in rooms. the patients are in bed if they're not in therapy, and basic precautions against falling aren't taken. basic hygiene and oral care aren't done. belongings go missing, get broken, get ruined in the laundry. food isn't great - when the orders are even correct. very few of the people working there actually care about the patients.

Carol2242 April 08, 2015

I visit my husband daily and am very pleased with the care. The nursing staff are very attentive and take wonderful care of him. Therapy is excellent! The building is very clean and the food is pretty good. I would definitely recommend this place.

truelight October 15, 2014

It is an unsafe place.I needed to call family members to stay with me at times .The nursing staff lack basic skills.several times I waited 1 to 2 hours for my pain medication.I felt so unsafe.

no manor care October 27, 2012

Short staffed to make money. Staff could not keep up with patient care because of that. Dirty shower rooms. Poor cleaning of patient rooms. Nurses did not change my my wound dressings as much as the doctor ordered. Management were rude with no people skills. Saw them berate employees in front of patients. During my 4 month stay 12 of the best staff members left in disgust because thy are not treated properly. Would not recommend. Gave one star for some of the nurses, aides and therapists

About Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

Manorcare Health Services-willoughby is a nursing home in Willoughby, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services-willoughby for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: