Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

37603 EUCLID AVE, Willoughby, OH, 44094

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

Carol2242 April 08, 2015

I visit my husband daily and am very pleased with the care. The nursing staff are very attentive and take wonderful care of him. Therapy is excellent! The building is very clean and the food is pretty good. I would definitely recommend this place.

truelight October 15, 2014

It is an unsafe place.I needed to call family members to stay with me at times .The nursing staff lack basic skills.several times I waited 1 to 2 hours for my pain medication.I felt so unsafe.

no manor care October 27, 2012

Short staffed to make money. Staff could not keep up with patient care because of that. Dirty shower rooms. Poor cleaning of patient rooms. Nurses did not change my my wound dressings as much as the doctor ordered. Management were rude with no people skills. Saw them berate employees in front of patients. During my 4 month stay 12 of the best staff members left in disgust because thy are not treated properly. Would not recommend. Gave one star for some of the nurses, aides and therapists

About Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

Manorcare Health Services-willoughby is a nursing home in Willoughby, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services-willoughby for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manorcare Health Services-willoughby

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 365305

Location of Manorcare Health Services-willoughby