Williamsville Suburban L L C

163 South Union Road, Williamsville, NY, 14221

Reviews of Williamsville Suburban L L C

December 14, 2014

By Caring persons

This place is disgusting-the North building worse than the south building. It's dirty. Look at the floors, the walls, the elevator, the patient rooms. They are disgusting. It smells bad. Always. The staff, especially in the North building, are lazy, use foul language, and are abusive towards the residents. I would NEVER allow a family or friend to stay here. I'm not sure why NYS allows them to remain open. One only has to walk in and look around for five minutes to see how awful this place is. Please do not bring your loved ones here.

March 17, 2013

By linmmm

My family and I were very satisfied with the care my mother received at Williamsville Suburban. They are a little short staff but they met all my mom's needs. Tony is a great asset to the place always there when you need him and is always cheerful Brian from Physical Therapy was very kind and patient with my mom. The nurses kept us inform and were very pleasant.

July 28, 2011

By kashb

My Mother currently is a resident of this facility and I would like to commend the charge nurse and her favorite aide on the wing she is on. The 2 of them will go above and beyond to keep my Mother happy and have been nothing but pleasant in helping me with any issues that I come across with her daily care and maintenance. They really belong in this profession!

Features of Williamsville Suburban L L C

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Williamsville Suburban L L C

Williamsville Suburban L L C is a nursing home in Williamsville, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Williamsville Suburban L L C for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Williamsville Suburban L L C