St Francis Home of Williamsville

147 REIST STREET, Williamsville, NY, 14221

Reviews of St Francis Home of Williamsville

February 24, 2016

By Anonymous120919550

St. Francis Home of Williamsville was pretty good with OK cleanliness. Their food wasn’t the greatest, but it was OK. The staff was friendly and attentive.

February 12, 2016

By Sad Daughter-in-law

This place is horrible and should be shut down. Do not send your loved one here! My mother-in-law went there from the hospital we she was in generally good health. Two weeks later they started to have issues with her, I went to check on her because her behavior had changed so much. They said she may have a UTI which can alter behavior and that they would check to see if that was what was wrong. They obviously did nothing because two weeks later they found her unresponsive, called the ambulance, took her to ICU where she died 5 days later from a UTI!

January 18, 2016

By maddy8699

I have a family member who is rehabbing at the facility. We have discovered him left in saturated linens and request for care are left unattended or done in a untimely manner. Complaints to supervision or staff are answered with we had 11 call offs or we are short handed. I asked a staff member for information on the ownership so I could contact them and was told I don't have that. Also was told by another staff member that new ownership has made cutbacks and facility is always understaffed.

December 16, 2015

By Buffalovisitor

This place should be shut down. Awful. Patients are completely neglected, staff would prefer to not work at all and leaves family to care for loved ones. Family had to hire aid, as staff was absent. Loved one fell out of bed twice before staff took steps to ensure safety. Stay away. No one should ever be treated this way. EVER

October 13, 2015

By Missgal25

Filthy dirty and unequipped. Nurse on duty didn't have any towels, washclothes or gowns. After 5 days my Dad developed bedsores and got dehydrated. He fell in his room and when we located a nurse, she made us call 911. Before my Dad went in, he couold walk to the bathroom, they were too lazy to help to the bathroom so they put him in depends diapers. Often times, no PT at all, all day! They would come and move his legs up and down while he laid in the bed! We got him out of there ASAP!

May 11, 2015

By claire marie

I recently visited my sister and this place has no supervision are patients are mistreated. My sister was left in a bedpan for over two hours. Food is bland and almost always very cold. Patients in wheelchairs are left in areas that are means to exits for hours therefore obstructing means of exit which must be left free of all obstruction at all times

December 28, 2014

By Barb23

The people working at St. Francis Home of Williamsville were very nice. There were more patients in the hallway, and they need more space. It is small for the residents. They did have activities for them. They had us singing, and they worked on different projects. It wasn't as updated as the other places, but the cleanliness was still satisfactory.

October 17, 2013

We did have a prior experience with St. Francis. It is also part of Catholic Health System. They were awful and horrendous. The care was awful. The passion and empathy was not there. The staff was awful. Most of them were not caring and some of them were even worst. The food was bland, even yucky. Their rooms were drab. Overall, they need to close this facility down and start it again.

September 29, 2013

By brenden

This place is horrible. Go elsewhere. They watched my loved one not eat anything in 5 days and did nothing in his fragile condition. Currently working on getting this investigated. Left call light where they couldn't reach etc... Trust me go to a place that cares

August 06, 2011

By Margie K

I had a total knee replacement and came here for 10 days of rehab. Worst mistake of my life. Now my leg is frozen and I am in pain all the time. Rehab was only once a day instead of 2 or 3 times a day as other places have, with occupational therapy once a day, There was little communication between the nursing staff and the rehab and I often did not receive meds in time. The living section was terrible with workers who should not care for the sick. There were a few who were excellent.

Features of St Francis Home of Williamsville

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About St Francis Home of Williamsville

St Francis Home of Williamsville is a nursing home in Williamsville, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St Francis Home of Williamsville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St Francis Home of Williamsville