Arbor Village Nursing Center

490 S OLD WIRE RD, Wildwood, FL, 34785

Reviews of Arbor Village Nursing Center

July 09, 2013

By lovilovi

I have relatives in this facility and I can honestly say that is one of the worst places I have ever seen. Every time I go there most of the aids are not doing anything, gossiping, and when they come to the room they are not too friendly. The rooms are horrible and the food that I have seen is disgusting and not a balance diet. That place needs a director with a though hand and get rid of these lazy and rude employes and threat the residents like humans. They are not living for free.

February 11, 2013

By Sally8

My mother has been doing really well in Arbor Village Nursing and Rehabilitation. She's been there for almost two years now. We're really happy with the care she's getting there. The facility is an older building, but the care she's getting there has been great. It's not the building, it's the people in it that really matter. They're good people. They have taken very good care of my mom. She has a feeding tube in so she needs full-time care. I would recommend this facility to others without hesitation. The CNAs are doing a great job, however, I think they're very, very overworked. However, it would be great if they could lower the CNA to patient ratio.

July 26, 2011

By cheetah3

My mother in law is a esident of this facility. She has a hearing loss And Alzheimers. The staff there are Very caring, timely in their care, They are very patiend And give out lots of hugs even when our mom is being difficult. Last week she celebrated her 93rd birthday. As I made stop in grocery to pick up balloons for her, I met a staff memeber who was there to pick up her birthday cake. On speaking with her I found out that I didn't need to purchase balloons as activity dept. had already decorated tables in dining room with 14 balloons. The room was also decorated with birthday hats And a birthday banner And was very Festive and colorful! Our family is Very Pleased with staff and cleanliness of facility, we have NEVER smelled any odors when visiting. We received this recmmendation from a friend whose relatinve is Also living here in the Alzheimers unit.

Features of Arbor Village Nursing Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Arbor Village Nursing Center

Arbor Village Nursing Center is a nursing home in Wildwood, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Arbor Village Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Arbor Village Nursing Center