Senior Care Health & Rehabilitation Center

910 MIDWESTERN PKWY, Wichita Falls, TX, 76302

Reviews of Senior Care Health & Rehabilitation Center

Vonda M March 14, 2017

My mom has been at Senior Care for 2 1/2 years now. I can't say enough good about this facility. The care is outstanding. The facility is beautiful and always clean. The workers are so very gentle with the residents. The nurses take care of any needs we may have. The staff is very friendly and personable. When you have to make the decision to place your loved one in a home, it is a very tough decision. I would not hesitate to refer Senior Care to any family or friend. I live out of town and it is very comforting to know that she is in good hands. Not only am I familiar with the Long Term Care side, but my dad was in rehab there for several months. Again the care for him was outstanding. Thank you Senior Care for all you do.

Marty M. November 02, 2016

We've been really pleased with Senior Care Health & Rehabilitation Center, and the food is excellent. They're always looking in on my mom around the clock, and she's never alone. She enjoys and likes everyone there, they're very friendly and sweet to her, and they help her out. They've exceeded my expectations. There's an attending physician and when she went off her meds for her UTI, I mentioned that they ought to check to see if she still has the infection because it didn't clear up the first time, and they did immediately and put her on a different pack of medications. It is immediate care, and I can just call the doctor. They're in semi-private rooms, but in many ways, it's like a hospital.

Kathy118160650 February 11, 2016

My husband had been to Senior Care Health & Rehabilitation. They were very thorough, and they took very care of him. The therapy department was excellent. The staff was very friendly, and very helpful. They were there to help him if he needed any help. He was there for two weeks. However, the food was lousy. He did not like the food. They were things that he did not eat. I ate with him several times, and it was not good. They did not have a lot of real meat. They looked like they had processed meat. Instead of chicken, it was processed chicken, and things like that. They took their patients to the doctor’s appointment. They seemed to have plenty of staff. They had like an empty bed in each room so that a person had a more or less private room, and that was very nice. They had the pharmacy pills there within a short period of time. He had some unusual pills that were not in their stock of pills, and they got them the next day. That was pretty good.

BozzyRay May 24, 2013

Lack of communication between staff and family members. Found several issues that will be reported to the state. Two family members removed for lack of care. Would not refer this place to anyone who wanted quality care for their loved one.

About Senior Care Health & Rehabilitation Center

Senior Care Health & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Wichita Falls, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Senior Care Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Senior Care Health & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: