Aristacare At Whiting

23 Schoolhouse Road, Whiting, NJ, 08759

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Aristacare At Whiting

robijo31 July 28, 2015

This place is awful. carpet in the halls, who knows what germs are growing there. My mom had to sit in feces for over an hour because they are short staffed all the time. She can go to the bathroom, problem is when she calls for assistance they take way too long to attend to her simple needs. Do not put your loved one there

d19er March 19, 2015

Terrible place, the road leading into the home is filled with huge potholes and they won't fix them. The downstairs is kept better then upstairs. Downstairs ( short term) has more nurses and aids. Upstairs ( long term) is horrible. Patients are sitting alone in wheelchairs in the hallways unattended for hours. They are always saying they are short staffed. The call buttons in the entire place was broken for almost 2 months. I have seen patients sitting in dirty wet diapers, the aids don't care all they care about is going out to smoke cigarettes. The food is horrible, the only positive is the therapists. They are kind and caring. On a scale of one to ten this place is a ONE.

Caring from New Jersey August 27, 2013

We chose Aristacare in Whiting for my parents because we liked it. We like the people there. We like the environment in general. Their rooms are gorgeous. They're newly redone and they're very nice. So far I don't see anything that needs to be improved on.

thiswasit July 03, 2011

this place does not care about you it wants your money and they will do anything to get it . they dont pay there staff they are constantly short . the food is terrible .

DagnyGiga June 23, 2011

The Food is not prepared well and my Mom is allergic to seafood and received fish twice, if I wasn't there to catch it I may not have her here now. She also was dehydrated and not sent to the hospital, there are many things wrong with this care center In my opinion the worst is that they just don't care...a simple thing to point out. the hall ways are carpeted and LOOK nice ( so the families thing it is a nice place) HOWEVER they are not user friendly and a lot of patients I see there cant wheel themselves out of their room because of this. Also think of the elderly that can walk and what gets into those carpets when they have accidents in the hallway...They had construction there and did NOT block off the area exposing patients to construction dust and when you are elderly and have breathing problems this is a HUGE problem.

About Aristacare At Whiting

Aristacare At Whiting is a nursing home in Whiting, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Aristacare At Whiting for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Aristacare At Whiting

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: