Bridge View Nursing Home

143 10 20TH AVE, Whitestone, NY, 11357

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Bridge View Nursing Home

organphotograd October 08, 2014

I would not recommend this nursing home to my worst enemy. The food is horrible and is geared for a Jewish population. Also I had a similar experience of my aunt falling out of bed and having to go to the hospital. She developed a cough which they didn't treat and with her history of atrial fibrillation and congestive heart failure was indiciative of a need to get her to the emergency department. They finally did and two weeks later she was dead. They didn't have the decency to let me know she was in the hospital until she died. No stars and rude staff.

zwang February 06, 2014

My aunt, has been at Bridge View Nursing Home for a number of years. When I called to find out about her not could anybody find her but they said they had no record of her. I called back to speak to another nurse. Same result. Since then I’ve left voice mail for three of their executives, including the owner of the home. They seem incapable of returning calls.

About Bridge View Nursing Home

Bridge View Nursing Home is a nursing home in Whitestone, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bridge View Nursing Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bridge View Nursing Home