Wheatridge Manor Nursing Home

2920 Fenton Street, Wheat Ridge, CO, 80214

Reviews of Wheatridge Manor Nursing Home

anonymus123 January 15, 2015

These people acted nice to our faces but we ended up pulling my grandma out if there because she was constantly getting diaper rash really bad because they were not thoroughly washing her, they were giving her cold showers and when she said please make the water warmer they made it even colder and then they kept switching the staff up on her during her showers so she wouldn't know who the culpirts were (she has mils dementia so they thought she'd be too forgetful to tell anyone). And she came home with a pair of some random men's socks on her feet and the stockings she wore to keep swelling down in her legs were gone. We were not happy with this place. Please make sure your loved one is taken care of. Ask them if they are being treated right. Our loved one was not.

ElleJai August 09, 2012

The staff people at Wheat Ridge Manor are wonderful. Although the facility itself is older, they have taken good care of it over the years. When I visited (without an appointment) prior to placing my aunt, I was impressed by the home-like atmosphere and how clean everything was - including no odors. They make every effort to ensure the people are well cared for and comfortable. The grounds are lovely and people can be outside or in the solarium year round. It was challenging to find a place for my aunt because her mind continues to be sharp, but her little body is wearing out. She was not happy about giving up her independence and having to live in a care facility. The staff at Wheat Ridge Manor have been wonderful with her and treat her with respect and kindness. They have activities, religious services, outings, movies, treats, therapies, and crafts. After visiting numerous facilities in the area, we are very pleased with Wheat Ridge Manor.

About Wheatridge Manor Nursing Home

Wheatridge Manor Nursing Home is a nursing home in Wheat Ridge, CO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Wheatridge Manor Nursing Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Wheatridge Manor Nursing Home

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: