Clark House Nursing Center at Fox Hill Village

30 Longwood Drive, Westwood, MA, 02090

Reviews of Clark House Nursing Center at Fox Hill Village

DaughterofGuest July 29, 2015

My mother stayed here for almost 2 weeks. I visited almost daily. The case manager, Kristen, the activities director, Laura, and one of her nurses, Jackie, were all great. My mother did not like the care at night, she claimed they were inattentive and "mean" but I wasn't there. If you are able to be there and advocate for your person, I would say this place is great. Everytime I came everything I asked for was done right away. The case manager Kristen helped me make many difficult decisions, she was amazing and was top notch. My mother loved Laura the activities director and Jackie one of her nurses. Don't expect a warm welcome from the weekday receptionist, she ignored everyone that walked in which always bothered me. They allowed me to bring my dog in which was a big boost to my mother and some of the other patients. Overall I gave the Clark House a 4. I would definitely send a loved one there if you are able to be there a lot and make sure their needs are taken care of.

Caring103845150 March 23, 2015

Clark House was modern. It looked like a really nice place. I was sort of impressed with it. However, I went on their Medicare compare website and their scores were low, but there's always room for improvement. I would probably tell them to go in and check it out yourself and see how you feel about it, but I wouldn't say I would definitely go there.

Mklane40 July 28, 2014

It his facility is very unprofessional. The pt and it staff are great!!! The nursing staff on the other hand is awful, unkind, uncaring and no patients. My loved one was there 3 weeks before receiving a shower. I guess this is common practice here. Total not acceptable! This is not the place to recive good care!!!!

From Clark House Nursing Center at Fox Hill Village

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Features of Clark House Nursing Center at Fox Hill Village

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 225528

Location of Clark House Nursing Center at Fox Hill Village